Trianon is offline Associate Member

Upping Immunity against Flu

I personally don't believe in flu vaccine, virus byproducts are toxic to the organism, plus vaccine sometimes causes serious CNS problems.
    But in my company every year they administer "free" flu vaccination.
    8 hrs a day I am surrounded by ppl carrying dead or weakened virus.
    I increase my vitamin C intake and liquid consuption, what else can I do to avoid training downtime?
    What else do you guys do, if anything?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I don't take flu shots either, but i have a butt load of supps I take a day which may or may not help.

Up untill the past month, I hadn't been sick since I was 18(includes flu and colds)

I got the flu about a month ago which I think was due to the mixing of enanathate and cyp. in the same cycle.

My daily supplement intake is as follows:
    1000iu- Vitamin E
    1500mg- Vit. C
    2000mg- Pantheoic Acid
    1000mg- ALA
    500mg- Zinc
    500mg- Folic Acid
    Selinium-forget how much the dose is
    1500mg- Glucosamine
    1000mg- MSM
    200mg- Triptophan
    500mg- Magnesium
    1000mg- Calcium

Now I don't know if one or a combonation of those aids in swearing off the germs or if I just have a really strong immune system. I do know that if I go without those supps. My overall feeling is not a s good. More lethargic and run down than when I keep up with supplementation.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Get a flu shot they work bro. I've had one every year for about 8 years, and havent had the flu in that time. They wouldnt give it to little old ladies if it didnt work as well as it does.

Did you get a measles vaccine? chicken pox vaccine? Polio? Mumps? Rubella? Those all work great, And have saved millions of lives. Suck it up and get the shot.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    DOn't do flu shots never have never will. However, I do take a multivitamin every single day, along with a B suppliment, garlic, magnesium, and potasium suppliment. And haven't been sick in 1.5 years. So staying healthy, taking vitamins and getting plenty of rest is the key to not getting sick IMO.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member

Exclamation

just FYI... flu shot is made of the most popular strains of the virus. So it is possible to get it even if you have the shot. Last week I was in a small room with three people infected with the flu and i didnt get sick. you just have to wash your hands alot and be careful not to stick you fingers in your eys, mouth, nose

Trianon is offline Associate Member
    Something I found on the law site:
    "For years evidence has been mounting linking the Flu vaccine to serious neurological side effects. There have been occasional cases involving influenza vaccines causing Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS) and other autoimmune conditions. Guillain-Barré syndrome is a disorder in which the body's immune system attacks part of the peripheral nervous system. The first symptoms of this disorder include varying degrees of weakness or tingling sensations in the legs. In many instances, the weakness and abnormal sensations spread to the arms and upper body. These symptoms can increase in intensity until the muscles cannot be used at all and the patient is almost totally paralyzed.

Addionally critics of the Flu Vaccine argue that the Flu vaccine might be irrelevant. These critics argue that the flu vaccine, for most healthy people, is (1) unnecessary; (2) ineffective; and (3) capable of causing serious neurological injuries. Most cases of so-called flu are not influenza at all, but rather cases involving rhinoviruses and other infections. Getting the flu, for most healthy individuals is not very serious.

Flu vaccines are admittedly viewed by many in the public health community as being a monetary vaccine, designed to reduce days lost from work.

The most serious indictment of flu vaccines, however, involves the fact that we are always receiving last year's virus to try to protect us from this year's flu. Flu viruses change each year, and sometimes the vaccines are prepared with viruses, which are not the same ones that we are trying to protect against. Despite such mismatches, manufacturers are always quick to sell their product, and recalls are unheard of. There is evidence that the manufacturers do not even conduct clinical trials for the vaccine each year, despite the fact that the components are changed. "

Thread Information