Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    e-supreme is offline Junior Member

i need to get in shape B4 prison 5+years

so i will be doing time some where between 6 to 12 months from now. so i got myself in some shit and looking at ten years and will probly do somethin around 5years its federal so dont no how the facilitys are but i assume better than state. so i have cycled before got in good shape but the last year and a half bin really ****ed up eating like shit and gained 30lbs of fat. so i want to get inshape before going in. i will keep working out obviusly so this is what i was thinking
    test250- 750ml week for 16weeks
    eq-500ml for 15weeks
    thinking about tren -400ml a week for 10 weeks
    and trying to get hgh 5ius-5xweek until i go in maybe 6months to 8months ?
    i fugure the hgh will really help me lean up
    and please read my other post for i am on pobation at the moment
    thanks guys

jelly is offline Associate Member
    What did you do?

750ML would kill an elephant. U mean mg. and 750mg for 16 weeks plus all that other stuff is a bit much aint it?

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    yeah cycle it up bor get huge you cycle looks good train about 4 days a week and eat clean you'll be a beast, then when you get in do what i did use your money u had on the out for commensary and buy food and just workout and read you'll be find just READ READ READ, educate yourself, Dont gamble mess with gangs or drugs mind your own business you'll be fine

-AJ

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008 View Post
    yeah cycle it up bor get huge you cycle looks good train about 4 days a week and eat clean you'll be a beast, then when you get in do what i did use your money u had on the out for commensary and buy food and just workout and read you'll be find just READ READ READ, educate yourself, Dont gamble mess with gangs or drugs mind your own business you'll be fine

-AJ

very fine advice

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008 View Post

-AJ
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperLift View Post
    very fine advice
    Are you guys serious?

WOW!

First off, 30lbs of fat, severly overweight and out of shape which means a whole list of health issues!

First off i understand your going to prison. BUT you shouldnt jepordize your health just becuase your going in for a while. With that being said, the cycle i overkill, and i imagine your diet is horrendous. all I can say is that you should re-adjust your diet and make huge improvements. If your dead set on a cycle then bring it back, drop the tren , clean your diet up, down the test to 500mg per week...and once your diet is back on track and you start to loose some bf% then hit the cycle. HGH could be added to spead up fat loss but its your life and your health....once again we udnerstand your time is short for being free but no need to jepordize things. You also have to think about PCT as you dont want to be the bitch in the prison who has no balls and cry's like a little schoolgirl in the instance you dont bounce back. Dont forget about the loss of muscle do to lack of nutrition in the prison system just starting up. I have family and buddies that work there. Only way to get proper nutrition aka lots of protein/carbs is to buy it off other inmates (as stated). YEah CO's are dickehads and some are nice. Some let you get away with shit, and others let you do what you want knowing that it will better their job. Its an F-ed up system whether your on the inside or the out.
    Last thing is steroids arent going to get you into shape if you still eat like shit or half ass eat. And if your 30lbs overweight and sloppy its not a miracle drug. Diet is whats going to make or break you, bust your ass in the gym and clean it up.

yeah sorry ment mg not ml
    so you think thats a good amount of hgh if i can get my hands on it and i hear it will shred me up i did gain 30lbs sitting on my ass im about 245 and want to get 220 solid i got a big belly right now but i was very into workin out a taken gear a few years ago and no how to eat clean and train just been ****ed for the last year and let myself go

Quote Originally Posted by e-supreme View Post
    yeah sorry ment mg not ml
    so you think thats a good amount of hgh if i can get my hands on it and i hear it will shred me up i did gain 30lbs sitting on my ass im about 245 and want to get 220 solid i got a big belly right now but i was very into workin out a taken gear a few years ago and no how to eat clean and train just been ****ed for the last year and let myself go
    i ve started dieting protien shake in morning with a oatmeal thrown in it
    lunch- grilled chickin salad, tuna melt, or even chicken or steak with sweet potato
    another protien shake with some peanut butter in it for a snack
    maybe some chicken salad later on
    then steak and rice or chicken and rice again for dinner
    thats what im eating no more pizza and BS to eat
    if u new me 2 years ago u would say u juice i can eat and train clean

PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    Federal is way better than state bro. If u smart enough u'll come out schooled up to your neck with good connections too. There was another joker asking about his first cycle b4 going in for 6mo in the county LMAO. And when someone asked him , he got all jail bird attidude on his ass.
    Dont do any cycles. Everyone is different and everyone's body is different. U might go in with estrogen imbalance and testosterone of a 12 year old female. U dont need that trust me. Learn how to fight if u dont know- it'll do u more good than being buffed up a bit. IF u think u'll impress someone there or intimidate think again bro. People do life sentences and they do nothing but eat, sleep, shit and train. I've seen people that look like pros without any juice. I've seen 170lbs guys working out with 450lbs (bench press). One thing i can tell u : U will learn how to lift heavy and if u do it right ,keep urself occupied you'll make the best out of it. I donot suggest u to do it the hollywood style i.e dont pick the biggest dude and go trying to punch him . U'll end up dead. But u'll be tested and u will have to stand up for urself. DONT TAKE ADVICE OF MOMOS who think that walking away from a fight in prison is a good thing. It'll be concidered as your weakness and next time will be harder. Word travel fast inside and throughout the whole federal system. If u stand up for urself people will know about it, but that doesn't mean u won't be pushed again. I've seen a good documentary about either MS, AL or LA state prison and one dude said " if i have anything of mine missing and i dunno who did it , I gotta go pick someone I dont like and beat the crap outta him" . And that's how it is. U'll stick to that kinda attitude, u'll be alright. I dont mean go and try to fight anyone , but make your point in a way that a man on the outside does not understand.
    Good luck to u bro.
    P.S I'd look into something that raises ur nat. testosterone and I'd start training to fight and move fast, because all the muscles in the world dont help where u going.

nicnitro is offline Junior Member
    send me an email message - I can give you some advice.
    click on my name and it will give you an option to email me.

in2shape is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrideFEDOR View Post
    Federal is way better than state bro. If u smart enough u'll come out schooled up to your neck with good connections too. There was another joker asking about his first cycle b4 going in for 6mo in the county LMAO. And when someone asked him , he got all jail bird attidude on his ass.
    Dont do any cycles. Everyone is different and everyone's body is different. U might go in with estrogen imbalance and testosterone of a 12 year old female. U dont need that trust me. Learn how to fight if u dont know- it'll do u more good than being buffed up a bit. IF u think u'll impress someone there or intimidate think again bro. People do life sentences and they do nothing but eat, sleep, shit and train. I've seen people that look like pros without any juice. I've seen 170lbs guys working out with 450lbs (bench press). One thing i can tell u : U will learn how to lift heavy and if u do it right ,keep urself occupied you'll make the best out of it. I donot suggest u to do it the hollywood style i.e dont pick the biggest dude and go trying to punch him . U'll end up dead. But u'll be tested and u will have to stand up for urself. DONT TAKE ADVICE OF MOMOS who think that walking away from a fight in prison is a good thing. It'll be concidered as your weakness and next time will be harder. Word travel fast inside and throughout the whole federal system. If u stand up for urself people will know about it, but that doesn't mean u won't be pushed again. I've seen a good documentary about either MS, AL or LA state prison and one dude said " if i have anything of mine missing and i dunno who did it , I gotta go pick someone I dont like and beat the crap outta him" . And that's how it is. U'll stick to that kinda attitude, u'll be alright. I dont mean go and try to fight anyone , but make your point in a way that a man on the outside does not understand.
    Good luck to u bro.
    P.S I'd look into something that raises ur nat. testosterone and I'd start training to fight and move fast, because all the muscles in the world dont help where u going.
    you must have no idea at all ...actually slaggin me off in other posts now as well if you bother actually reading posts properly 1st you would have half an idea !!!!! 1) im in australia so no county jails (already wrote this but you obviously like bull shitt!ing ) 2) ive boxed for 10 half years 16 to 27... 3) got all jail bird go back and have aproper read they say brains dont get handed out especially in your case ... 4) you must be like the man mr cool hey top DOG , farken joke .. 5) i said walk away as giving them a chance coz of my fighting back ground read the posts properly !!!! 6)as i posted when its go time its go never said nothing about backing down , that will be your 1st and last mistake ,,,, imglad we agree on 1 thing

to the initial poster sorry 4 joining in like this but this guy just thinks he top sh!t (im the guy hes been slaggin off ) and is the exact bloke you dont want to be taking advice from he slags off ppl with out facts or wrong facts as a start then talks himself up like hes done 10 life sentences calls ppl jail names and puts words into mouths like rat dog and that i helped the cops say that to some 1 face to face inside and you will be carried out in a bag .......

my advice is keep to yourself , dont have a chip on your shoulder, no hero talk eg im this im that etc, train eat sleep , meet ppl sure but be your own man and do your own time im sure your a smart fella when you get a sniff of a fella like this , as i said "walk away" b4 you cant control your actions ....

good luck to u inside you got a hefty sentence there

Quote Originally Posted by in2shape View Post
    when its go time its go never said nothing about backing down , that will be your 1st and last mistake ,,,, imglad we agree on 1 thing
    U just said u will walk away like a man and now its a "go" time ? Please, get ur lies straight dude.

haha , u stole a thread from a bro trying to resolve your personal crap. Very nice. I said it once and I'll say it again. Noone does 6 months for hard crime unless they cooperated with a law i.e ratted people out. If that's what u say " I was calling names ?" it wasn't to u , it's to everyone. 6 months dont even worth of yapping or showing off in front of the people. This bro ( the original poster) goes in for 5+ years, in federal joint. That's completely understandible. But U tried to make yourself look like a Godfather of KAngooroo Jack mob, by saying u're going in for a few months and when a normal question came, U got all "jail" on that man. Its pathetic. Im done with u. Have nothing interesting to discuss. 6 months even a real time !

southmadejd is offline Member
    ^^^ You mean you don't want to take advice from someone who is giving it out because he saw specials on Federal Prison on A&E or National Geographic??? LOL

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I can't believe the mentality of some people, this thread is mad to the core!!

Best of luck..

Quote Originally Posted by southmadejd View Post
    ^^^ You mean you don't want to take advice from someone who is giving it out because he saw specials on Federal Prison on A&E or National Geographic??? LOL
    I believe that's what it called. U seen it ? I know I did but it wasn't federal. I didn't hide the fact that I've seen it. If you're trying to make fun of me, it's not a big deal. I even quoted a dude from that documentary. Its the same thing when everyone watches "HBO on steroids " and discuss examples from that documentary. I dont know what's the big deal. At least I gave a bro an advice and all u do is trying to be sarcastic in every other thread thinking ur smarter than everyone else. That's wrong bro.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    man that got some angry people in here,, guess thats why there goin to prison or been in prison in the first place.

yep , some domestic violent crime. Sometimes people slap their wifes and go in for 1 months than 6 months than a year etc. The funniest thing that the wifes come in jail to visit them, put $ on their account, send food every month (up to 35lbs) etc. Imo, anyone who raises his hand on a woman is a piece of garbage. Its the same thing if someone hits your mom. What would u do ? Dont respond to that cause u'll be another violent dude in this thread. BUT everyone would've done an act of violence if their family is being "f*cked" with. I dont wish it to noone!

southmadejd is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrideFEDOR View Post
    I believe that's what it called. U seen it ? I know I did but it wasn't federal. I didn't hide the fact that I've seen it. If you're trying to make fun of me, it's not a big deal. I even quoted a dude from that documentary. Its the same thing when everyone watches "HBO on steroids" and discuss examples from that documentary. I dont know what's the big deal. At least I gave a bro an advice and all u do is trying to be sarcastic in every other thread thinking ur smarter than everyone else. That's wrong bro.
    Dude I am not trying to rag on you man. I watch the hell out of those specials on TV....I actually can't get enough of them. Gangland, First 48, Lockup-all of that shit

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I worked in a prison for 2 years. You only see the tip of the ice berg on those shows. PM me what you did. I might be able to give you some advice on who to align with while in there.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by e-supreme View Post
    so i will be doing time some where between 6 to 12 months from now. so i got myself in some shit and looking at ten years and will probly do somethin around 5years its federal so dont no how the facilitys are but i assume better than state. so i have cycled before got in good shape but the last year and a half bin really ****ed up eating like shit and gained 30lbs of fat. so i want to get inshape before going in. i will keep working out obviusly so this is what i was thinking
    test250- 750ml week for 16weeks
    eq-500ml for 15weeks
    thinking about tren -400ml a week for 10 weeks
    and trying to get hgh 5ius-5xweek until i go in maybe 6months to 8months ?
    i fugure the hgh will really help me lean up
    and please read my other post for i am on pobation at the moment
    thanks guys
    Best of luck to you!

nath78 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I can't believe the mentality of some people, this thread is mad to the core!!

Best of luck..
    mad to the core!!yeah boi!!i use tha expression aswell!

yea gud luck m8!

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    good luck, if I was looking at 10 years I'd be pretty suicidal right about now. Not sure steroids are the answer for you, but I understand you gotta protect that butthole. Idk what I would do, because being in shape can attract more attention, but being weak isn't fun. I'd prolly go take some martial arts classes rather then cycle and just work out. Good luck and when you get out stay out.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Whats with everyone going to jail lately???

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ right ??? i keep having to check to make sure im on the right site and not the "soon to be incarcerated" forum.....

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    If I were you, I would learn how to make weapons out of toothbrushes.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    good luck, sorry to hear of the unfortunate circumstances

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    haha...

This thread is destined for a lock....

scibble is offline "A Dukkit In The Making"
    yep...from the flaming ^^^

quarry206 is offline Senior Member
    i mean really, i don't know what type of prisons yall are in, or went through.. but this sounds like a bad HBO movie..

the biggest fights in a prison is because a damn honey bun comes up missing..

honestly i'd say don't take high levels of anything get in great shape and then build on it inside.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Unfortunate situation...While one of the bro's above said not to compromise your health by cycling before going in, I'm not sure that really applies. Your health is the last thing I'd be worried about before going to prison. On the upside depending on your crime, since you will be in a Federal facility you may be with mostly non-violent white collar criminals.

In any case...Definately cycle, definately...I would work on doing a workout program geared more towards fighters. Join an MMA gym, and cycle up until the point that you go in. It might also be to your benefit, to visit an HRT doc 4-6 weeks before you go in, and make sure your testosterone levels are bottomed out, have him prescribe you HRT at 250mg/wk, and then once you go in that will be on your chart and you will have a prescription of testosterone for the entire duration of your prison stay. What classification of prisoners will you be in?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    You should probably do that cycle and work on that machine where you start with your legs spread out and you close them together. thats a definite.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ lmao ...THATS funny

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I likes that too Jigga. LOL

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Dude don't worry about getting big before the joint.
    Its not gonna matter shit.

Some of the toughest, craziest m/fkrs I knew behind the wall were tiny little feather weights and even the jacked meatheads kept their distance.

+I got MUCH bigger IN prison than before I went, you have plenty of time to worry about getting big. For the next however many months you go in I'd spend the time getting your head right, spending time with your family, fvcking bitches, eating food you won't for a while, and not "preparing".

Nothing can prepare anyone for that crap.

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    I would move out of the country for awhile...

KingTenderloin is offline Anabolic Member
    I gotta agree with voice of reason. I'd get the fvck outta here, relocate in another country get a new identity and start over..... but if thats not for u.. id do what bojangles said. family bitches food, clear ur head chill with the fam, eat lobster and steak, fvck sluts then do ur time.

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by southmadejd View Post
    EXACTLY^^^^^hehe
    My only advice for you bro is to do ALOT of glute exercises!!!

J/K couldnt resist. sorry bro

scibble is offline "A Dukkit In The Making"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    Some of the toughest, craziest m/fkrs I knew behind the wall were tiny little feather weights and even the jacked meatheads kept their distance.
    what'd they do to get that rep?

quarry206 is offline Senior Member
    wow this thread has been whored into who can tell the best story off the latest A&E special..

when the cameras come in to the prison the inmates act hard, and tell bullshit stories. the guards are even asked who the biggest inmates are, why because it sells. and the wardens allow it because the worse their job looks the more money the government gives the prison system to keep the "animals" locked up..Tim Tewbow came to a prison and they (people with him, not him) secertly asked to have one of the larger inmates stand by him, IMO to make it look like he wasn't scared.. when really it was at a level one camp and nothing would have happened anyway.

i have worked with maxuim security inmates, and did for a long time. and they are very easy to deal with. the two biggest inmates i ever worked with were the best acting, talked to themdaily at work about football..

and against popular believe, probably 9 out of 10 of your "hardcore killer" types are 180 pounds or less..

as to the orignal question.. do a mild cycle, work on core muscle training. and get mentally ready to go back in. because as you know getting your mind right will help your body. and if your goal is to improve your body, then get your mind right first. but not many people can help because the laws and ways of your federal system are different then most on this board

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    cycle,workout, eat right, and take Krav Maga

oh, and work on grip strength so you don't drop the soap

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information