TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member

talk about being pissed off

today it was snowing and cold as shit here in detroit. but anyway im drivin around the gym parking looking for a close spot for like 5 mins. (i would have walked but was wearing sleeveless shirt) but anyway i see this guy pulling out and i pull up and put my turn signal on and wait. i waitied about 3 mins. then some white piece of shit car pulls up and waits on the opposite side of me completely being aware i was waiting for the spot. the guy backs out of the spot and the white car pulls in before i could. i rolled down my window and said i was waiting for that. the fat ugly ass woman was like i just gotta run in this store really quick. i gave her the finger then drove off. pissed me off sooooo bad. couldnt even concentrate on workout and had to leave early. some people are so fucking uncivilized. wish i would have had a bat with me to fuck up her garbage car.

You're a patient guy...

Last time someone did that to me (and flipped me off when I politely told them they stole my spot), they came out to 4 flat tires, no windows and "ASSHOLE" keyed into the paint on both sides of the car...

Made me feel a LOT better...

Red

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by Red Ketchup
    You're a patient guy...

Last time someone did that to me (and flipped me off when I politely told them they stole my spot), they came out to 4 flat tires, no windows and "ASSHOLE" keyed into the paint on both sides of the car...

Red
    Roid rage ?

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Red Ketchup
    You're a patient guy...

Red

now thats a man out of my own heart

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    you call that patient that bitch would have come back to her car cut into manageable pieces she could carry home if it was me.........HITMAN

Thread Information