JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent

Blackberry Storm

So I bought this phone the other day, and I'm new to this new technology. I was stuck with a shit contract with Verizon and the old school LG Chocolate until I finally decided to say f*ck it and by a new phone at almost full price.

So I've figured almost everything out but I don't know how to set ringtones. I downloaded a few songs from Rhapsody and transfered a few mp3's from my computer to my phone.

It shows up in both my media and phone storage but when I go to set ringtones nothing, no songs, absolutely nothing pops up.

I need HELP!

sizerp is offline Banned
    Did you drag and drop from your computer to the phone? Also, it should be in your Media section of the phone. Maybe take a look @ the sound settings for the ringtone option?

Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    Did you drag and drop from your computer to the phone? Also, it should be in your Media section of the phone. Maybe take a look @ the sound settings for the ringtone option?
    I figured it out. I had to go to the media option and explore....then manually move the mp3's into the device storage ---> ringtones folder.

skinnyhb is offline Member
    How do you like the phone?

Quote Originally Posted by skinnyhb View Post
    How do you like the phone?
    The thing is dead sexy. I was hesitant to get it at first and almost got the Samsung Omnia instead....but the manager of the store I went to, and a couple friends of mine told me that the recently released third upgrade fixed almost all the issues people were complaining about.

Thing is built better then an iPhone, and the touch screen actually clicks down...dunno if that makes sense. But I'm stoked about this phone.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by JDMSilviaSpecR View Post
    The thing is dead sexy. I was hesitant to get it at first and almost got the Samsung Omnia instead....but the manager of the store I went to, and a couple friends of mine told me that the recently released third upgrade fixed almost all the issues people were complaining about.

Thing is built better then an iPhone, and the touch screen actually clicks down...dunno if that makes sense. But I'm stoked about this phone.
    i ended up getting a pearl before the storm was released because i broke my old phone but i really wanted a storm. i think you'll enjoy it.

UrRoyalHighness is offline Associate Member
    i really enjoyed the pearl when i got it then upgraded to the dash

Thread Information