BTM0085 is offline Associate Member

Realistic diets?

Hey can anyone tell me where I can find a good bulking diet, you know Im not chef boyardi and I dont spend all day at the house..Are there any good common man diets, i mean i dont have time in the morning to cook "egg whites" and fix up oatmeal every two hours, I do have a job. Im looking to put back on 12 lbs natty, ive dropped off in weight after accident/being lazy..I want to get back old size and strength natty cycle mabye mar time.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Wake up 5 minutes early and cook "egg whites". Jk, but seriously it doesn't take that long. I get up and make 5 egg whites with 2 whole eggs. I beat them up and put them in a pan for like 4 minutes. Then I put a cup of oats in a blender with water, blend them up and chug them down. There's breakfast. Cook up a bunch of chicken and complex carb sources you can eat cold and take them with you wherever you go. When you get home from work, cook yourself up a little lean beef. If it's size you want, you need to quit being lazy like you said you were. I literally need to stuff myself every day to gain any size, on or off cycle.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I sometimes make my meals say for Monday on the Sunday, and put them in the fridge, its good if you havnt got much time on the monday. Then your meals only need to be warmed up.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    it takes me about 4 min to make outmeal and egg whites maybe 10 min bro.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Drink your egg whites. Buy em pasteurized at the store.

Drink your oat meal too.

I am the laziest person alive and I figured that I can drink every thing in about 15 secs.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Meals on wheels

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    Lol, the drinking diet. I'm trying this tomorrow.

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    Bro, days I'm in a hurry in the morning, I will pour 5 egg whites, 1 scoop of whey, and 1 cup of oatmeal (blended) in a shaker bottle with milk, shake, and drink. It takes 5 minutes and it's got everything in it

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Prepare all food ahead of time in mass quantity and put in tupperwear or drink your food, I also have a job and i pre-make all my meals and have food for almost the whole week, so if you want to gain you gotta find a way to do it, I see teachers in the Gym at 4 and 5 in the morning if you want something bad enough you will find a way to get it. I feel not having time is a poor excuse, if you want it, premake your food tupperwear it up and bring a cooler to work. I goto the bathroom and scarf my food every 2.5 hour at work and no one knows or cares.

-AJ

run_n_fool is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenWyvern View Post
    Drink your egg whites. Buy em pasteurized at the store.

Drink your oat meal too.

I am the laziest person alive and I figured that I can drink every thing in about 15 secs.
    This works pretty well for me too. As a matter of fact, I just finished drinking up some oYou can buy egg whites in a milk like container, or you can make them yourself and store the uncooked egg white in a tupperware in the fridge or other container, and just cook them up when you need them. Same with hard boiled, do a big batch 1x a week or what not. I cook up eggs in a coffee cup at work all the time.

growin_big is offline New Member
    just try to have a good breakfast, then a shake, then a good lunch, then a shake, then dinner. my dad use to do something like this when he worked because he was always in a hurry.

Thread Information