Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BTM0085 is offline Associate Member

meathead mind set...

some of the guys on here really need to get their heads checked out..I see so much talk degrading guys that arent "huge", I just read a thread where everyone was saying how tiny 16 inch arms are...And I remarked thats bigger than 90% at my gym, apparently I go to a womens gym. look up a pic of evander holyfield hes got 16's and he 6'2 and those do not look tiny at all ..You guys do understand that not everyone wants to be a Huge, and most of the guys doing all this chatter are midgets that look absolutely ridiculous and are laughed at by the general public....You guys do realize when you get past a certain point of being muscular most females find it unattractive right? im 6'3 210, and while i might not be as "jacked" as some of you, Im pretty content when Im in lifting shape (not now) I mean i see so much bashing guys that arent huge looking for some input. Half of the guys making these remarks are like 5'7, Id rather be a 6'2 toothpick then 5'7 meathead, and most females would rather be with a 6'2 toothpick but im not replying to their threads typing that, because they cant control their height just like some guys cant control their mass.. Im not trying to be a dick just needed to get this off my chest. Theres more to life and training than size.
    Last edited by BTM0085; 12-31-2008 at 06:24 PM.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Well do you feel better,,,i agree with your thread but most people can be what they want to be on the net. so you just have to look at what they write and take it at face value.

ravanA is offline Junior Member
    meltdown

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    You should go shopping.

JK.

Dude it's just the internet. This is a steroid forum. What did you expect?

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Dont take it personal, I am probably leaner than 98% of the population out there. I come on here and feel like a fat Phuc....

Plus a lot of guys on here are on tren , it makes them say things they dont mean....LOL

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Dont take it personal, I am probably leaner than 98% of the population out there. I come on here and feel like a fat Phuc....

Plus a lot of guys on here are on tren , it makes them say things they dont mean....LOL
    ...and it makes them say mean things.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    As mentioned, this IS the internet, and people can be whoever they want to be. I mean look at one8nine for example. He nearly got given mod status and he turned out to be some 140lb teen. You will find those who bash others over the internet are tiny people, so don't even get worked up over them.

And remember, everyone has the freedom (or the will) to be as big or small as they want. Always remember, "each to their own"

higherdesire is offline Banned
    Ok boys, you all apologize to your brother, you know how he is.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by BTM0085 View Post
    some of the guys on here really need to get their heads checked out..I see so much talk degrading guys that arent "huge", I just read a thread where everyone was saying how tiny 16 inch arms are...And I remarked thats bigger than 90% at my gym, apparently I go to a womens gym. look up a pic of evander holyfield hes got 16's and he 6'2 and those do not look tiny at all ..You guys do understand that not everyone wants to be a Huge, and most of the guys doing all this chatter are midgets that look absolutely ridiculous and are laughed at by the general public....You guys do realize when you get past a certain point of being muscular most females find it unattractive right? im 6'3 210, and while i might not be as "jacked" as some of you, Im pretty content when Im in lifting shape (not now) I mean i see so much bashing guys that arent huge looking for some input. Half of the guys making these remarks are like 5'7, Id rather be a 6'2 toothpick then 5'7 meathead, and most females would rather be with a 6'2 toothpick but im not replying to their threads typing that, because they cant control their height just like some guys cant control their mass.. Im not trying to be a dick just needed to get this off my chest. Theres more to life and training than size.

don't blame us that your genetics suck

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    I could give a shit how big you are or how big you want to be. Lifting is a completely individual thing. Seems to me, you have a stick up your ass if those comments are bothering you. Does it make you feel better to bash us short "meatheads"? Im only 5'9", but I've never felt short. But I have felt small. Now that Im 240 lbs, I don't feel small at all. You may be taller, but it's obvious you feel small to take such offense. The pic in my avatar is 3 years old. My arms measured 18 1/2" in that pic, NATURAL. I've busted my ass in the gym for the last 3 years on AAS and have gotten them to just under 20". That's the kind of work it takes for most "meatheads" to get where they are. Maybe you should try it instead of whining about how all the big mean juicers are making you feel small.

im here to learn is offline Junior Member
    bit ironic having scott steiner as your avatar

higherdesire is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    I could give a shit how big you are or how big you want to be. Lifting is a completely individual thing. Seems to me, you have a stick up your ass if those comments are bothering you. Does it make you feel better to bash us short "meatheads"? Im only 5'9", but I've never felt short. But I have felt small. Now that Im 240 lbs, I don't feel small at all. You may be taller, but it's obvious you feel small to take such offense. The pic in my avatar is 3 years old. My arms measured 18 1/2" in that pic, NATURAL. I've busted my ass in the gym for the last 3 years on AAS and have gotten them to just under 20". That's the kind of work it takes for most "meatheads" to get where they are. Maybe you should try it instead of whining about how all the big mean juicers are making you feel small.
    Yeah notice how he says "when I am in shape(not now)" His problem isn't necessarily genetics it is lack of somthng though. I bet it is drive and commitment and knowledge. All of which are curable. So my advice is officially, get in the gym, and develope a way of eating that compliments your goals(you do have them right) and you will have your hands full enough you won't have to worry about meatheads. BTW, once you stop worrying about what other people think of you, they will start worrying about what you think of them.

BTM0085 is offline Associate Member
    what are you talking about, im not whining about anything, you all took it the wrong way, im saying that some posters could stand to realize not everyone wants to look like Coleman or Cutler..Im 6'3 and peaked weighing about 225 so Im by no means small, and Im comfortable with myself. I just thought I would post regarding the attitudes on here. I mean you guys to realize a lot of you are the male versions of anorexics + bolemics(sp?), its not a good way to live, but I have the issues right? give me a break. I didnt take offense to anything posted, I was more sticking up for the newbies. I am content with my body, its better than 90% of Americans and thats being modest, what more could you ask for? As long as someones in some kind of shape, they should be praised for that, not everyone can be Coleman or Cutler. Theres on my avatar thats me now, judge me all you want i dont care. my point was bashing someone for not having mass or being small, is the same as bashing someones height. Why dont you guys start calling all of the shorter guys in here midgets? I know your gonna right you cant control your height, well a lot of guys have trouble putting on mass, some are lean, different strokes for different folks you guys should recognize that. I personally would rather look like Evander Holyfield in his prime than a pro bodybuilder, you know an Actual ATHLETE . and i am not in shape now because I got into a car wreck, so that kind of set me back, are you going to mock me for that? and obviously cgb you must feel short, even lumping yourself into the "short meathead comment, when you are actually average height. I am sure that half the guys on here that claim "natty" are actually juicing but dont want to admit it because they will be dismissed as stupid kids too small to juice. Honestly, being in pretty big and being a monster doesnt make much of a difference in your life unless your a schoolyard bully or a Lineman. I used to box at middleweight (160) at 6'3 which you guys will call toothpick, well this toothpick never lost a fight until he came across a bigger toothpick6'4 160.
    Last edited by BTM0085; 01-01-2009 at 10:10 AM.

You were the one who said "Id rather be a 6'2" toothpick then a 5'7" meathead." 5'9" isnt that far off from 5'7". I've never wished to be taller (never can be too long though), but Ive wanted to be bigger.

Meathead is a mentality. I see big (fat?) guys all the time that couldn't hold my jock acting like they're gods gift. I also see small wannabees that act the same part. And I see some great bodybuilders that will never be big. The hardest working bodybuilder I know cuts from 200lbs down to bantam weight and has taken first in every contest he has been in. Too extreme for me, but I respect how hard he works in the gym.

If someone was bashing/flaming over size and you got upset. And your post suggests you did. It's your issue, no one elses.

BTW, I do consider myself to be an actual athelete.
    Last edited by Bossman; 01-01-2009 at 10:34 AM.

Gears is offline Member

Plus a lot of guys on here are on tren, it makes them say things they dont mean....LOL
    Rofl, so true.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BTM0085 View Post
    Maybe they want to be with a guy 6'2", but not an out of shape lazy one like yourself. Stop crying, learn how to diet and get in the gym string bean.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    I bet you avoid going to the beach and swim in a pool with a t-shirt on. Dont be jealous, do something about it. You've been making excuses this long, step up and become dedicated. Pack 20 lbs on and bet you'll finally get laid. Its all good LOL !!
    Last edited by BG; 01-01-2009 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Spelling

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Plus a lot of guys on here are on tren, it makes them say things they dont mean....LOL
    Yeah Baby!!! Plus some test prop....

All of my lifting buddies, including myself never stop ragging on each others physiques. I'm 6'3 anywhere from 235-290, usually around 265. I'm the fat one in the bunch. I said that I was gonna compete in the Mr. GA once, my buddies said, "in what the power lifting comp before the show?" LOL Its just part of the scene bro, don't worry about the small stuff. OOPs did I say small.

GT2
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    I bet you avoid going to the beach and swim in a pool with a t-shirt on. Dont be jealous, do something about it. You've been making excuses this long, step up and become dedicated. Pack 20 lbs on and bet you'll finally get laid. Its all good LOL !!
    Couldn't have said it better myself

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    i don't know what kinda girls you have, but i doubt many like a "toothpick"...

Voland is offline Celtiberian Pagan Whoremachine Leader
    Im 5'7, skinny and chubby, any problem with that? LOL
    Girls (the kind i dont like) dig me ROLF

Now seriously, the above is true, but i just wanted to post in this weirdass crying thread.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    I understand what you are saying about some of us being "male versions of anorexics" but you say it's not a good way to live? Then dont live that way, but don't b*tch about guys that do want to live that way, and constantly strive to make themselves better. If you are content with your size, find something else to do with your time them hanging out on a steroid site.

Oh, and so you know for the future, girls would rather be with a 5'4" guy with confidence than a what are you, 6'3" guy who complains all the time.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Who gives a flying ****

I don't care how big or small anybody is

Stop ****ing whining

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamish&Andy View Post
    As mentioned, this IS the internet, and people can be whoever they want to be. I mean look at one8nine for example. He nearly got given mod status and he turned out to be some 140lb teen. You will find those who bash others over the internet are tiny people, so don't even get worked up over them.

And remember, everyone has the freedom (or the will) to be as big or small as they want. Always remember, "each to their own"

hahhaa I knew something was up with that dude, was badbarbie a teenybopper too? and what about hotpink, I thought all 3 of them were like buddy buddy in the real world.

You also started a thread about bodybuilding judges favoring short guys. I guess that this has just been on your mind alot lately. I seriously wouldn't worry about it bro. Alot of shorter guys do have a greater ability to look massive and then there are shorter guys that are complete ectomorphs. The same is true for those who fit into the taller height brackets. Height really has nothing to do with ones core mindset, although it can be a factor. I like who I am. (except when I'm fat)lol

BG
    I mean look at one8nine for example. He nearly got given mod status and he turned out to be some 140lb teen.
    He didnt almost get mod status, a normal member made a thread about it, that is it. Nothing was brought to any of us staff, takes more then to run rampid in the anabolics and have a friend make a thread.

BTW: I dont care how old his girl was, she had some nice titts !!!

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    Who gives a flying ****

I don't care how big or small anybody is

Stop ****ing whining

ROFL, nice play sir....

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    He didnt almost get mod status, a normal member made a thread about it, that is it. Nothing was brought to any of us staff, takes more then to run rampid in the anabolics and have a friend make a thread.

Yeh thats why I want to know.

Cause if I find out she was 14 I'm gonna feel like a pedophile... better yet don't tell me, no point in killing a decent fantasy.

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    There are times when i really like this forum,,,,,lmao

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    Yeh thats why I want to know.

Cause if I find out she was 14 I'm gonna feel like a pedophile... better yet don't tell me, no point in killing a decent fantasy.
    I still think about her sometimes when Im nailing my girl.

GT2

Fair enough, but from memory (correct me if I'm wrong) Big and maybe another mod posted in that thread saying "I've thought this for a while" (as in giving him mod status). Either way, it doesn't matter...let bygones be bygones.

BG
    Fair enough, but from memory (correct me if I'm wrong) Big and maybe another mod posted in that thread saying "I've thought this for a while" (as in giving him mod status). Either way, it doesn't matter...let bygones be bygones.
    Like I said, having "A" friend.

GT2
    Like I said, having "A" friend.
    Haha, gotcha!

Darksyde is offline Member
    well, 16 inch arms are kinda small.. for a bodybuilder. especially one that uses steroids . lets see, where am i at again? oh yea, steroid .com

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    I see the OP's point but he is coming off in a somewhat whining way. Mainly by busting on shorter people etc.

I did read the thread he mentions. I think what he is trying to say is that someone may have bad muscle building genetics like me( not a whine her or anything just stating the truth) and for them 16 inches or so may be their genetic without doing a cycle and getting past their natural homeostasis.

Therefore making fun of someone with 16 inches arms can be somewhat like putting someone down for being short at it may be out of their control. . Although may is a big key here since u need pretty horrible genetics to be around 16 inches peak natty. Assuming they train, diet and rest properly

For the most part it is human tendacy to look for differences(via looking down on others) to make themselves feel better. Especially younger people who are more ego based, that is their identity.

Wether it be racism, shorter stature, fat or obese, less muscular, uglyer, less money.
    Last edited by moregunsthanroses; 01-02-2009 at 03:40 AM.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    do you want some cheese with that whine?

or should i call you a whambulance?

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Oh boyeeeeeee, D R A M A . . . . .WAWA SNIFFLE SNIFFLE.......... F U K O F F

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

were do you get your info? some newbie member started a thread trying to have people vote on this. if you remember correctly there were at least 20 people that voted yes and not a single no vote. do you know what that meant to us? nothing. we dont promote someone just because a few members that he hooked up thought he deserved it. in order to become a mod here you need alot of quality posts and had to be here for a long time. after that every mod and vet will vote on it and 1 single no vote will keep the member from getting promoted. even if there are 25 yes votes and 1 no vote that member will not get promoted. we also look into that persons posts and reputation on other boards so i asure you that this is not taken lightly which is why we have the best staff on the net. with that said please excuse my grammer because it very early and im half asleep
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information