Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

My thoughts on lazy people has changed....

Ok please please all you fat stupid people please go back home. Sit on the sofa and continue to stuff your face with chips and soda. I HATE YOU TODAY !

I am all pumped for a new workout that i just wrote up. I get to the gym and start. Everything is going well for the first sets. Then i am hitting decline DB press. The decline bench in our gym is bolted to the floor so you can't move the bench. There is a "free" bench that you can drag under the power rack etc and some douche puts it right next to my decline. We are so close that i believe if we were both to press down the weight at the same time our elbows would probably bump. Whatevere i keep working out just waiting for him to hit me (my fuse starts burning). He gets up leaves and i am getting ready for my last set (heavy) . Some other guy comes over to use the same bench next to me for skullcrushers and puts his water next to his bench on my side. I am getting mad. Why would you do that ? i do my heavy set and throw my DB's over his water bottle (while in decline position) which bounces over the water bottle and hits the bottom of his bench. I wait for him to say something but he doesn't.

I start to tell myself to chill-out. I walk away. Go to the smith for heavy incline presses and some stick kid is on there. I ask how many sets he has left and i get "ummm 8-10 SETS ! SETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He said well you can work in. He continues to talk and i just turn around and walk away.

PEOPLE GIVE ME A @#%$@#!@#% BREAK TODAY !

Then all the threadmills are open except for the 4 broken ones that have no tags so of course i try them all.

I HATE H ATE HATE HATEEEEE JAN WHEN IT COMES TO THE GYM ! GO HOME PEOLE !@#$!@$!@$!@#%$!@#$!@#$!@#$!@##@

Last edited by DSM4Life; 01-05-2009 at 05:17 PM.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    yeah ****in new years resolutionists

rich1234 is offline Associate Member
    lol chill man
    *runs away*

I agree about January though, but cos i work in a gym thats a good thing technically

southmadejd is offline Member
    Damn DSM....I understand your frustration but you might want to relax a little bit before somebody whoops your ass.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post

Ok please please all you fat stupid people please go back home. Sit on the sofa and continue to stuff your face with chips and soda. I HATE YOU TODAY !

I am all pumped for a new workout that i just wrote up. I get to the gym and start. Everything is going well for the first sets. Then i am hitting decline DB press. The decline bench in our gym is bolted to the floor so you can't move the bench. There is a "free" bench that you can drag under the power rack etc and some douche puts it right next to my decline. We are so close that i believe if we were both to press down the weight at the same time our elbows would probably bump. Whatevere i keep working out just waiting for him to hit me (my fuse starts burning). He gets up leaves and i am getting ready for my last set (heavy) . Some other guy comes over to use the same bench next to me for skullcrushers and puts his water next to his bench on my side. I am getting mad. Why would you do that ? i do my heavy set and throw my DB's over his water bottle (while in decline position) which bounces over the water bottle and hits the bottom of his bench. I wait for him to say something but he doesn't.

I start to tell myself to chill-out. I walk away. Go to the smith for heavy incline presses and some stick kid is on there. I ask how many sets he has left and i get "ummm 8-10 SETS ! SETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He said well you can work in. He continues to talk and i just turn around and walk away.

Then all the threadmills are open except for the 4 broken ones that have no tags so of course i try them all.

I HATE H ATE HATE HATEEEEE JAN WHEN IT COMES TO THE GYM ! GO HOME PEOLE !@#$!@$!@$!@#%$!@#$!@#$!@#$!@##@

Lol, i feel ya, i'm about to go do legs in an hour or so, but i'm not as nice as you, if i go to use the leg press and some fatass or skinny punk is there that i haven't seen before(and i know most of the people since the gym is not very big) and they just jack around i'm just gonna tell them to do another set and get the fvck off my machine

normally i'm not that mean, but when people jack around and do 8 sets on the same machine, i get pissed really fast

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by southmadejd View Post
    Damn DSM....I understand your frustration but you might want to relax a little bit before somebody whoops your ass.

I am normally never such a douche but i was sooo pissed off. I was so set on doing my new routine that when i couldn't i sort of snapped. Was i getting out of hand ? def but i couldn't control myself.

blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Next time i will walk around the track and chill a bit.

higherdesire is offline Banned
    Feel better? I hear you. Fortunately there is a subdivision by my work that has a pretty nice private gym that we can use right now! NOONE there with that bullshit. Sorry bro.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    Lol, i feel ya, i'm about to go do legs in an hour or so, but i'm not as nice as you, if i go to use the leg press and some fatass or skinny punk is there that i haven't seen before(and i know most of the people since the gym is not very big) and they just jack around i'm just gonna tell them to do another set and get the fvck off my machine

normally i'm not that mean, but when people jack around and do 8 sets on the same machine, i get pissed really fast
    I mean come on, 8-10 sets ! I almost asked what the hell is your goal with doing 8-10 sets but i just walked away which is the best thing i guess i could have done at that point.

I mean come on, 8-10 sets ! I almost asked what the hell is your goal with doing 8-10 sets but i just walked away which is the best thing i guess i could have done at that point.
    yeah i know, i mean, i've done 8 squat sets before when i was training for maxes for football, but noone uses the squat racks in my gym except to do curls in which pisses me off anyway

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like my gym!!!

I hate it when i go to the cinema and its like empty, just me and my gf, we sit and get comfortable. Then another couple come in, now theres 498 empty seats but where do they sit, right infront of us, so now i cant stretch out, why? why do they do this?. Or im sat in the doctors waiting room, loads of empty seats, some woman comes in with two kids that are coughing and sneezing everywhere, where do they sit, right next to me WHY???????????????

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Oh man I forgot it was january already. I dont want to go to the gym now......bla

k, this just happend a couple days ago, guess it should be in the "what pisses you off thread" but oh well

im shoulders, traps, and calves, which requires me to do to the dumbell rack alot since i'm isolating my delt heads

anyway, i lean over the rail to ask my bro behind the desk if he's got any straps i can and have to wait a second cause this old guy and his son are signing up, no big deal, i wait and he tosses me the straps afterwards

a little while later i'm doing single arm lateral raises, finish the set and as i'm walking back to rack the weight i notice the father and son standing in front of the rack, which has a mirror behind it and is pretty short, they both grab some little weight and start these single arm bicep throws(not curls, they are using their entire body to sling the weight into a curl) with the worst form i've ever seen

but the worst part is that they are doing them right in front of the rack and i can't get to it to rack the weight, i'm supersetting so i need to get to the next exercise, but i'm caught standing there

they're both facing me and i'm standing there pointing to my weight, then the older guys smirks, AND CHANGES HANDS

i'm starting to get pissed cause they've been doing this for a couple minutes now, so, since both of them aren't wearing headphones, i say, "move over, i need to rack this"

they both just smirk and keep throwing the weight up, so i put my dumbell down and push it with my foot so it rolls across the ground and hits the son in the foot and said, "fine, you rack it" and just left to do my other set

they left after they finished that set of bicep throws(which lasted at least 5-6 minutes)

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    Yea i give em till feb and 95% of em quit. Month after that all of them are back in the lay-z boy eating lard ass food
    For my gym its mostly the cardio room that gets hit hard, and im not a cardio guy...only on weekend mornings when the lazy ****ers aren't there

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

don't worry.. they'll be gone soon.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Man, I feel ya bro. I walk around the gym with an attitude anyway usually. Not to be a dick, I just get pretty intense during my workouts. Nothing pisses me off more than some part timer, weekend warrior or new years resolutionist fukin up a workout that actually means something to someone. I wish you woulda threw the dumbell at his fukin head.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobie-BOY View Post
    Man, I feel ya bro. I walk around the gym with an attitude anyway usually. Not to be a dick, I just get pretty intense during my workouts. Nothing pisses me off more than some part timer, weekend warrior or new years resolutionist fukin up a workout that actually means something to someone. I wish you woulda threw the dumbell at his fukin head.
    i like it.

mike954 is offline Member

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    does anyone have the people that will use the leg press with about 30 pounds and read a magazine while doing 1 million reps, that really pisses me of

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    I hate that!

Quote Originally Posted by l2elapse View Post
    does anyone have the people that will use the leg press with about 30 pounds and read a magazine while doing 1 million reps, that really pisses me of
    yeah, lots of them, and they all seem to show up when i do legs, which i'm doing in 30 minutes

we also have alot of the high school kids that try to put 800lbs on and do these 4 inch reps

had a kid try to show off for his friends once, put a ton of weight on, close to 700lbs i think, i was on the bench behind watching between sets

he lowered the weight like 6 inchs and then racked it, but his friends started laughing so he tried to get another and lowered it too much....it took me and his friends to get it off him and i think he pulled something cause he limped out of the gym

scibble is offline "A Dukkit In The Making"
    you can never have enough "piss me off at the gym" threads LOL

when i want to use a machine or weight and see someone else using it, i stand way off and give them space and they usually are done pretty soon.

this girl (not pleasing in appearance) stands there in front of the knee extension machine while i'm doing sets but she cant make eye contact, she just has to stand right in front of me looking the other way but making it obvious she is waiting on me. i had half a mind to do a thousand sets. i think i came pretty close, i kinda wanted to see if she'd bust an aneurysm, but i finally gave her a break and left....LOL

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    I thought you were a happy man

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Today, 06:22 PM
    i'm about to go do legs in an hour or so

Today, 08:59 PM
    when i do legs, which i'm doing in 30 minutes

watch havin a little problems?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    I thought you were a happy man
    Most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    Today, 06:22 PM
    i'm about to go do legs in an hour or so

Today, 08:59 PM
    when i do legs, which i'm doing in 30 minutes

watch havin a little problems?
    Lol, figured someone would catch that, i get caught up in the forum and the book i'm reading and lose track of time, just got done with legs though, lol

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ yeah i wasnt gonna say anything *L* who hasnt been there one time or another

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    ^^^ yeah i wasnt gonna say anything *L* who hasnt been there one time or another
    yeah, i have a bad habit of that when i'm reading/researching, during finals i would go to hastings or baker's street to study at like 10 in the morning and get up to take a break and realize it was like 6-7 at night

if i don't keep an eye on the clock then i'll just zone out on here

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru

This is exactly why I built a solid home gym using New York Barbells equiptment. I can't stand gym settings because of that. I truely feel sorry for ya. Just think in about a month more than 99% of all these resolutionists will be back to their old ways. BTW if anyone is curious this is my setup:

-Bench from flat to military
    -lat pulldown/row attachment
    -many lat attachments (swivel stirrup, tricep rope, etc)
    -leg extension attachment
    -preacher curl attachment
    -power cage
    -roman chair
    -ez curl
    -3 olympic bars - 1 - 1500lb cap. power bar, 1 - broken POS dicks sporting goods bar, 1 - 700 lb cap. bar
    -tricep/hammer curl bar
    -olympic dumbell handles
    -800lbs in barbells....pair of 100 lb plates, which are a pain to move around
    -dumbells set from 5 - 50lbs
    -cable roller
    -ab board
    -exercise/therapy ball

Extras:
    -2 - 4' x 6' x 1/2" rubber mats (very dense)
    -bar pad - which I never use
    -PDA to record workouts
    -gotta have a towel
    -ground up chalk
    -screw straps
    -gloves---for use in winter since this is in my garage
    -2 calipers
    -measuring tape
    -lifting belt
    -push up handles

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    That MTV show, True Life: "I'm on Steroids " with the fag saying "I'm gonna go roid rage on their asses!" comes to mind...

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    The nice thing is they only last about a month..but the bad thing its after a month that we have eaten so much and really need the cardio/treadmill...and you cant get on because of all the people walking at 2 miles an hour...

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    here is a trick that always works ... when that guy is so close to you tell him you are going heavy next time and would he spot you... then he will wait cause you made him feel great... plus you have a one up on most of us just look at him with a fem voice and say you like his build - he'll get the heck out of your way quick

...ps and you should have squished his h20 - that would have been funny!!!

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    drink lots of protein and BLOW then away!

sonysucks is offline Associate Member
    That behaviour and waisted time are the reasons we put in a home gym...well that and my wifes new job meant we could finally afford it.
    a recumbant bike
    http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product...S&Sp=C&topnav=
    and the precor 315 gym with the leg press and the butt hip station
    http://www.precor.com/cons/en/strs/315
    a bench and to keep space efficiency we used a vertical dumbell rack
    http://www.uniquefit1.com/images/view/1353
    and lastly I got a good deal on a lightly used Stairmaster from some peole moving who didnt want to take it. My wife loves stairs.
    http://www.cordellnet.com/images/PT_...RC%206988).jpg

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    I love January....it brings in lots of $.....for me...and for my gym.....its good to be King!! lol.....Yo DSM...if you're ever in Miami...I'll open the gym up for you after hours....just so you can work-out in peace....lol

WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member
    Agree 100% with DSM.
    TONS of new faces at the gym today.
    How many will still be here in a month?
    Three? Maybe three?
    Man **** off.

fit4ever is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, a super crowded gym can be a bit frustrating. But, it's important that we remain patient with the new faces because I think most of us really do want to see people overhaul their lives physically. The fact of the matter is, the gym may be your forte so these news faces pose a threat to when, where and how long it takes for you to workout. But on the flip side, these new faces may have strengths outside of the gym that you're not so good at that may inconvenience them as well.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    sat was super busy at my gym.

full of high school kids doin all sorts of fukked up routines.

but it was my back day so i came in and went right for deads. which no one does so i had the open space

i banged out some heavy deads and everyone stayed out of my way the rest of the workout.

the last few days the gym has been empty. so i think they have given up on their resolutions already in my town. hahah

Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    drink lots of protein and BLOW then away!
    ew
    wait a minute!!!! Girls fart????

I work at a gym and i can tell you atleast 50% of them have dropped off already!

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by fit4ever View Post
    Yeah, a super crowded gym can be a bit frustrating. But, it's important that we remain patient with the new faces because I think most of us really do want to see people overhaul their lives physically. The fact of the matter is, the gym may be your forte so these news faces pose a threat to when, where and how long it takes for you to workout. But on the flip side, these new faces may have strengths outside of the gym that you're not so good at that may inconvenience them as well.
    Great post!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information