Thread: Kodak Moment

Fullback57 is offline Associate Member

Kodak Moment

I think that I may be getting soft, but I think this would bring a smile to most people:
    I stumbled into the house after a grueling Chest workout, after a shake and chat with my girlfriend I went for a quick shower, while the girlfriend did some laundry. I noticed it was awfuly quiet in the house when I got out of the shower. I got dressed, then my girlfried called me told me hurry up and bring the camera......our little girl(19 months) was sitting in the middle of the kitchen floor with a 5lb jug of Chocolate Mint Whey tipped on its side, eating the powder by the handful right out of the container!!!....she had chocolate smeared all over her pretty little face and was extremely proud of it. I couldnt help but shake my head and laugh and take a few pics of her, anything like this ever happen to anyone else??

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    it happened with my dog. unfortunately, it takes on a different meaning as chocolate is toxic to dogs and it has crusted up his mouth such that his lips were cracked and bleeding. still is was funny as hell. especially now that he wont go near the stuff.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member

Hey fullback be sure to put up those pics when you get them developed...and chocolate mint whey? MMMMMmmmmmm

Aragorn

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Sounds cute.

Hopefully she's not addicted to it now, being that whey powder usually contains some ingredients that small children shouldn't eat.

Fullback57 is offline Associate Member
    No worries.....its all good, she just wants to smell the container everytime I open it now

thegame01 is offline Member
    she must be bulking up lol. ok that wasnt funny . actually that must be the cutest thing >make sure you post a few pics when you have them

Thread Information