calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"

Anonymous MailBox

Can somebody tell me how /where I Can open a Anonymous mailbox? I am in canada and the mailbox you can get it through canada post and they ask for your ID.So they kinda know who you are.

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    what about ups?

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Thats a security threat, I doubt any places do it.

FedEx won't even ship to an addressed POBOX because its considered a security problem.

run_n_fool is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    Can somebody tell me how /where I Can open a Anonymous mailbox? I am in canada and the mailbox you can get it through canada post and they ask for your ID.So they kinda know who you are.
    Can you get a fake id and pay in cash? I doubt the minimum wage worker is that concerned with your id . . .

I know it can be done at the UPS Store here in the US, especially if the ID is out of state b/c the clerk is typically clueless. You tell them you live in XYZ and are working here and need the mailbox to have your mail forwarded and to get packages, etc.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by run_n_fool View Post
    Can you get a fake id and pay in cash? I doubt the minimum wage worker is that concerned with your id . . .

I know it can be done at the UPS Store here in the US, especially if the ID is out of state b/c the clerk is typically clueless. You tell them you live in XYZ and are working here and need the mailbox to have your mail forwarded and to get packages, etc.
    i dont have issue paying cash but I dont know how/where to get a fake ID. Sorry not good at that.

Thread Information