Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    system admin is offline Owner

Anthony Roberts loses MILLIONS to Steroid.com!!

It is my extreme pleasure to give you all an update on the lawsuit regaurding Anthony Roberts!!

After a long legal process, Anthony Roberts loses a MASSIVE lawsuit to Dynamic Sports Nutrition, Inc (the company name of Steroid .com) I will not tell you the exact amount but it is WELL into the MILLIONS! It is about time justice has been done. Anthony Roberts thinks he is smarter than most other people and to be honest, the guy is a ****ing IDIOT who has NO common sence and his way of doing things and making up lies about people WILL end up getting him hurt, One way or another.

Anyway, if you all dont have any idea what it means to lose a multi million dollar lawsuit, let me give you some information:

-Due to this lawsuit being a "Trade Secret" civil case, this will NEVER go away until the day he dies.

-Due to this being a Trade Secret Judgement, he also can not file for bankruptcy and remove this judgment.

-Any income he makes I will have the power to take from his employees

-ANYTHING he owns with any value for the rest of his life... will become the property of Dynamic Sports Nutrition, Inc.

-His Credit will be permantely FUKed and will show up forever on his report.

-Getting a job may be a HUGE issue because it will show up on his personal records for life.

-I will seize all bank accounts from now until the rest of his life.

-Everything he makes will come to me until we are paid back (which will never happen)

THERE IS SOO MUCH MORE THAT I CAN SAY, BUT I am going to wait until this DOUCHE BAG finds out first! I will give you this though: You can bet your ass that the things that I just posted up above... DONT EVEN SCRAPE THE SURFACE OF WHAT IS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE!!!

Thank god for the justice system and thank god for Federal Judges who deal with shit bags like Anthony!

Thanks for everything Anthony.....

Stay tuned Guys... you will see that hidding behind a computer in your Moms house and talking shit about people to get attention will end with a new deffinition for getting SERVED.

Bc

FEEL FREE to pass this around the net!

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    kick ass

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    not sure who he is or what he did, but congratulations anyway i wish i had millions coming to me lol

scibble is offline "A Dukkit In The Making"
    hahahahah....

congratulations B !

btw, if he is THAT screwed and has nothing left to lose, you might wanna take preventative security measures.....
    Last edited by scibble; 01-12-2009 at 12:49 PM.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Never knew him, but from what ive heard he deserves this...

I welcome Anthony to come get me. Now that ProBodybuilding.com is about to go live, he can find me at any number of bodybuilding competitions nation wide.

Bc

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    I have heard a lot about Anthony and I am happy to hear that is has came to an end. Way to go System Admin....

goose is offline Banned
    I love you admin!!!

I would never mess with you,your pure gangsta!!!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Hey Brian a question. What was the judges view about the involvement of steroids in all of this ? Was that ever mentioned ? Or was it all confined to the Trade Secret stuff

goose is offline Banned
    Its clear roberts only option is to sell gear/drugs (he loves coke and meth) with his connections to make money (cash in hand) He will still be able to make lots of cash,but will he get busted.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    I don't remember what he did to get sued?

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI View Post
    I don't remember what he did to get sued?
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=347460

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    oh i see now i was too new i wasnt here when he was

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries

Well i guess he just learned lesion.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    AR ended Roberts utterly.

In debt to AR for the rest of his existence.

Steroids were NEVER an issue with the judge.

Oh... and so much for his FRAUD claims he posted EVERYWHERE about me. Lets see, I sat in front of a FEDERAL JUDGE, Got on the stand, put my Dad on the stand, and I am not in "prison" (as he said I would be 7 months ago) What a douche bag.

Hey Anthony... Go take some more drugs you nut job!

Bc

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by goose View Post
    Its clear roberts only option is to sell gear/drugs (he loves coke and meth) with his connections to make money (cash in hand) He will still be able to make lots of cash,but will he get busted.
    who doesnt??!?!?

also whats with all this trade secret stuff? you can tell me.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    who doesnt??!?!?

also whats with all this trade secret stuff? you can tell me.
    Here in the UK meth is mostly used by gays,its not a common drug like the USA.What it does to you is horrible.

fit4ever is offline Associate Member
    Gosh, just reading this thread (and knowing very little about it) just makes me want to continue to be true to myself and others. I'm guilty of screwing over some people of my past and this thread makes me want to reach out to them and apologize to them. I just hope they're not bashing me too badly. :-|

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Here in the UK meth is mostly used by gays,its not a common drug like the USA.What it does to you is horrible.
    used responsibly it can be quite beneficial. its prescribed under the brand name desoxyn in the U.S..

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    How does this dude have another Blog up, again?....He just doesn't give up, lol..

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin View Post
    Steroids were NEVER an issue with the judge.

Oh... and so much for his FRAUD claims he posted EVERYWHERE about me. Lets see, I sat in front of a FEDERAL JUDGE, Got on the stand, put my Dad on the stand, and I am not in "prison" (as he said I would be 7 months ago) What a douche bag.

Hey Anthony... Go take some more drugs you nut job!

Bc
    Bc,

It's sad to say he was the reason I walked away from the board a few years back. I bitched and complained to no avail about him and his tactics and it seemed like very few people wanted to realize what I had seen for years. He is a total piece of shit, always has been. I don't feel the least bit sorry for him and it looks like he got what he deserved. Good luck on getting a penny out of that dude!

Doc M

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    I don't really know anything that happened so I guess I'm in the dark.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    WOW i defintately say Anthony is officially f*cked! Damn, so what the hell is he even going to do for the rest of his life? Makes ya wonder.....at least you know youll probably never see most if any of that in his lifetime B. If he would have just stopped from the get-go and let everything go....Man i see it everyday people getting themselves caught up in sh*t and even after being threatened or caught they still continue and their lives are ruined for good. What a way to live that "ya only live once" deal

I dont feel one bit sorry for individuals who refuse to turn their shit-bag lives around.

Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    I don't really know anything that happened so I guess I'm in the dark.

Here ya go sweets

If you are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    WOW i defintately say Anthony is officially f*cked! Damn, so what the hell is he even going to do for the rest of his life? Makes ya wonder.....at least you know youll probably never see most if any of that in his lifetime B. If he would have just stopped from the get-go and let everything go....Man i see it everyday people getting themselves caught up in sh*t and even after being threatened or caught they still continue and their lives are ruined for good. What a way to live that "ya only live once" deal

I dont feel one bit sorry for individuals who refuse to turn their shit-bag lives around.
    Funny thing is, even today is his blog he still thinks he is the shit. Man talk about Delusions of Grandeur

Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Funny thing is, even today is his blog he still thinks he is the shit. Man talk about Delusions of Grandeur
    Well i want what he's on!

People like him irritate the living shit outta me!

BuffedGuy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    Here ya go sweets

If you are interested.
    The link is not very clear. It doesn't explain what he was sued for. (Well I admit I only scanned through it so I might have missed it...) You can't sue someone for being a jerk. So what exactly did the lawsuit allege?

BuffedGuy is offline Senior Member
    This guy Anthony Roberts must be a pro bodybuilder. Look how big his biceps are:

[img]http://www.********************.com/images/Tony_2.jpg[/img]

EDIT: Ahhh, it's blocked...anyways, the guy has puny biceps. I don't know why he'd put that pic of himself on his own site. At least photoshop it and attach He-man's body underneath.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    All's well that ends well

Quote Originally Posted by BuffedGuy View Post
    The link is not very clear. It doesn't explain what he was sued for. (Well I admit I only scanned through it so I might have missed it...) You can't sue someone for being a jerk. So what exactly did the lawsuit allege?
    Well im not sure whats exactly in that but as it was stated in BC's original post here, he basically copied a whole bunch of work from other people and claimed it as his own....also some other deals in there which were illegal on his part which included rec drugs. More stuff to mention but im not sure what B all wants out. The guy is a fraud, always has been and always will be. He is a druggie and you can see that by his pictures...super out of shape, and really shouldnt be idolized or looked at as a decent person as his actions speak louder then words when it comes to him. There were also deals where money that was earned on 2 peoples parts, yes as a partnership, was spent on his behalf mostly on Rec drugs or what not. LOTS of money involved or stolen for that matter. Guy needs to sit in prison IMO.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    damn...just damn.

Edgar is offline Associate Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcpFd...eature=related

I have to say that I really have not enjoyed this whole deal... I let this shit bag live in my house, eat my food, I bought him presents and shit for birthdays and Christmas. He is a clear BASTARD who has no respect for anything or anyone ACCEPT for his own EGO (which he has absolutely NO business having)

He writes things about people that are lies OR he gets bits and peices of the truth and then states them as facts ONLY to HURT others.

Very rarely is Anthony ACTUALLY helpful to the steroid community. He thrives on talking shit and when he lived in my home, he told me this:

"I dont care what I do to get attention, just as long as I get people to listen."

This ass hole thinks that just because he talks shit and is a "SHOCK Jock" type of writer that his popularity is a GOOD thing! The only reason he is mentioned in ANY magazines or newspapers is because HE CALLS THESE PEOPLE (and they have No idea he is disliked or deranged) and tries to do the old, "Hey, I got some good information for you... I USED to be the senior editor at STEROID.com, but I quit because I didnt like the morals of the owners"

WHAT A JOKE

Anyway... Im happy with the outcome thus far. Soon, I will drop a bomb on you all that will blow your minds about Anthony.

Bc

Blog Entries
    I have to say that I really have not enjoyed this whole deal... I let this shit bag live in my house, eat my food, I bought him presents and shit for birthdays and Christmas. He is a clear BASTARD who has no respect for anything or anyone ACCEPT for his own EGO (which he has absolutely NO business having)

He writes things about people that are lies OR he gets bits and peices of the truth and then states them as facts ONLY to HURT others.

Very rarely is Anthony ACTUALLY helpful to the steroid community. He thrives on talking shit and when he lived in my home, he told me this:

"I dont care what I do to get attention, just as long as I get people to listen."

This ass hole thinks that just because he talks shit and is a "SHOCK Jock" type of writer that his popularity is a GOOD thing! The only reason he is mentioned in ANY magazines or newspapers is because HE CALLS THESE PEOPLE (and they have No idea he is disliked or deranged) and tries to do the old, "Hey, I got some good information for you... I USED to be the senior editor at STEROID.com, but I quit because I didnt like the morals of the owners"

WHAT A JOKE

Anyway... Im happy with the outcome thus far. Soon, I will drop a bomb on you all that will blow your minds about Anthony.

Bc
    You fed him, bought him birthday and xmas presents?? Does this mean you have a spare room now?

Mad,

I had to sell the house and burn the furnature because I couldnt get rid of his STANK ass smell. He is THE ABSOLUTE FILTHIEST mother fuker of ANYONE in this world. Wears the same clothes day after day... does not shower, NEVER cleans or picks up, and to be honest... the nasty fuk doesnt brush his teeth... EVER

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    I got to say, I have never witnessed hatred quite to this extreme. I'm suprised he didn't end up dead yet.

This whole incident with him is before my time but he must have done some whacked out shit to get this kind of treatment.

ask around... He is a snitch, sell out (to friends and ALL people who have worked with him). There is NOT ONE person in this industry who respects him. Look up the term "LOSER" in Webster....

If you hear about this guy... stay away

Blog Entries
    ask around... He is a snitch, sell out (to friends and ALL people who have worked with him). There is NOT ONE person in this industry who respects him. Look up the term "LOSER" in Webster....

If you hear about this guy... stay away
    I will take your advice, from what ive heard its a blessing i didnt know him, thanks for the heads up..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information