Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    FireFighter is offline Associate Member

Red face Tito VS. Shamrock

This is gonna be a battle.. Tito Vs Ken shamrock.. its this friday, anyone gonna catch the bloodbath??? Im going to pick Shamrock for this one. Nothing against Tito, but Kenny can whomp some serious ass!

-FF

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I think Tito's got'em.

I'll definately be catching it though.

Ya but Frank shamrock already beat him... Now the bigger brother is stepping up to plate.. Im going with Kenny still.. man hes tough!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Yeah Ol' Ken is a tough sumbitch. Doesn't he have the record for fastest knock out at like 40 something seconds?

Cali is offline Female Member
    My brother-in-law is driving out to this with a bunch of guys. Can't imagine being there live with the crowd walking out of there all wound up thinking they can pull off some of that stuff. LOL

PushButton is offline New Member
    Tito

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I hope Shamrock breaks his fucking next, I cant stand Tito. When did Frank Sharmock beat Tito?

Epic01 is offline Junior Member
    I used to like Tito alot but now he's way to cocky. I'm for Shamrock, I think Tito needs the shit kicked out of him.

thegame01 is offline Member
    Tito is gonna kick some shamrock ass .I agree Tito is cocky and probably deserving of an ass woopin but boy's it ait gonna happen.
    Frank did beat Tito a few years back before Tito made it big.

It will be awesome to watch due to the hatred amongst the two > i will be watching

GZ

Frank knocked the piss outta him in UFC 22.. it was said to be one of the best ufc fights ever... Frank is one tough dude, but think he was trained by his brother and Kenny isn't about to lose to tito.

Tale of the tape:
    Name: Ken Shamrock Tito Ortiz
    height: 6'1 6'2
    Weight: 205 204
    Fighting style: lions den submission. Submission Fighting

The age factor comes into play, but Im still going with Ken, they don't call him the worlds most dangerous man for nothing!

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    How about some pics of these 2 gents!!

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    I can't wait for Ken to seriously mess him up. Tito talks way to much shit. Ken has been waiting for this day for awhile.

Shamrock by submission!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by FireFighter

Tale of the tape:
    Name: Ken Shamrock Tito Ortiz
    height: 6'1 6'2
    Weight: 205 204
    Fighting style: lions den submission. Submission Fighting

Damn where'd you get the tale of the tape? Ken has really dieted down.. Wasn't he up to 230lbs to 235lbs when he was wrestling for WWE?
    And he was all muscle then... damn he lost a shit load of muscle to make weight...

Tito Ortiz
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tito VS. Shamrock-fp_ortiztito.jpg  

Ken Shamrock
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tito VS. Shamrock-fp_shamrockken.jpg  

yeah he did lose a lot of muscle. You have to take into coinsideration that hes getting older and he doesn't need to be that big anymore. he was pumpin some serious juice back in the day and the WWE, but now UFC is testing huge, so he probably cut back on it. UFC heavy weight champ Josh Barnett got stripped of his title cuz they found roids on him.

My vote is for KEN...Kick his ass!!

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    ken's a tough bastard i've been watching the UFC's since the first one. i'll go with shamrock on this one too. he had much better matches when he was fighting in "Pancrase" he was the champ for awhile.. although i'm going with shamrock on this fight one the best ever competitors out of the UFC's by far was Royce Gracie he was a bad ass.
    tank abbot was fun as hell to watch too

boots is offline New Member
    I think Ken Shamrock used to bench like 500lbs back in the day?
    Dunno maybe not thats a lot of weight

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    I used to watch a lot of UFC (first 4 or so). but they tried to go legit and started banning stuff like eyepoking and biting. and put time limits on grappling on the mat. It sucked. if everything goes, then that should mean everything.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    I hope Ken kicks his ass, Tito cocky attitude is disrespectful in a sport like that. I also feel Ken has more heart which with two guys with skills like that, heart is probably what it will come down to!

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    I saw Frank fight in AC the summer before last year anda my girls kickboxing instructer fought on the card, right before the main event, (he has his own promotion called Mega Fights ibelieve) and he looked a SOLID! 205! Tight and light! A bud of mine met and hung with Frank a couple years back when they had Wrestlemania in Philly, on and off the plane. My bud is like 6'9 330 and thought that he was about 235 or so but THICK AS ALL HELL.
    I like Tito, but he needs his ass beat! He talks more crap than the NBA combined!
    I tell you this though, the fight that Frank was in was definately a WORK! The guy he fought took a dive I think, Franks good, but it was like shoot/submit! No fight and a quick tap! I haven't seen him fight since, so if he fights like he did that night he's screwed!

Originally posted by kreper69
    ken's a tough bastard i've been watching the UFC's since the first one. i'll go with shamrock on this one too. he had much better matches when he was fighting in "Pancrase" he was the champ for awhile.. although i'm going with shamrock on this fight one the best ever competitors out of the UFC's by far was Royce Gracie he was a bad ass.
    tank abbot was fun as hell to watch too
    What a great rivalry. Ken and Royce had some memorable matches.

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    Saw Ken fight last against Don Frye in pride and it was a blood bath ... Ken looked like he wasnt in the best shape and seemed to get tired towards the end of the match ... Tito is probably in the best shape of his life right now ... Tito's younger and is a better striker than Ken ... I think Ken will try to take it to the mat and use one famous leg locks ... I think Tito wants to stay standing and use his punching power ... I predict Titio wins by referee stoppage in the 2nd round ...

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    ken is going to ruin him once he snaps its over. I am dieing to see him kick ass again

Originally posted by 5minsforfighting
    Saw Ken fight last against Don Frye in pride and it was a blood bath ... Ken looked like he wasnt in the best shape and seemed to get tired towards the end of the match ... Tito is probably in the best shape of his life right now ... Tito's younger and is a better striker than Ken ... I think Ken will try to take it to the mat and use one famous leg locks ... I think Tito wants to stay standing and use his punching power ... I predict Titio wins by referee stoppage in the 2nd round ...
    Royce Gracie didn't think Ken was much of a striker. Ken landed one and put his ass down. I still predict Ken will win via a submission.

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    Well down goes Ken.....Im glad they showed respect in the end...

thegame01 is offline Member
    "Tito is gonna kick some shamrock ass .I agree Tito is cocky and probably deserving of an ass woopin but boy's it ait gonna happen."

as i have said before Tito love or hate him it doesnt matter the guy is the man .I always liked Shamrock ,he's good for the sport (very classy) a mattre of fact he proved how much of a man he was tonight .

he will have one sore face tomorow morning ,good thing they stopped it after 3.

cant wait to see tito win against Chuck eventhough i think it will be his most chalenging match yet ,if it does in fact happen .

Peace and hope you enjoyed it as much as i did
    GZ

BostonBobby is offline Associate Member
    Ken's face was all banged up... Tito didn't have a scartch on him... Awesome fight Tito definatly shut up Ken on that fight... Best thing they showed though was the press confrence... When Tito laughed oh god funniest thing...

I also watched it last night...Was pretty amazed at how fast all the previous fights ended...it almost seemed like they were about to pull people from the stands to fight so they could fill in time

As for the Ken/Tito fight I must admit Ken got beat and beat bad, this was not what I wanted to see. It would have been nice to see that punk get his mouth swelled shut. Give Ken all the props in the world though, he would not give up. He continuously keep getting out from the attacks, played it right by not allowing Tito to pin him up against the fence. But in the end Tito was just to much. He has definietly proved himself to me.

What about the Mark Weir fight man he was killing that poor guy, then all of a sudden he gets choked into submission. Gotta love those turn arounds!

Disapointing fight, ken got his ass kicked, his face was a mess!

daver is offline Junior Member

Angry

man, i don't know what happened in that fight with ken last night, it's almost like he wasn't there. i was hoping that he would kick tito's ass, but i'll give credit where it's due, tito's one tuff somebitch.

Ken is my favorite UFC fighter of all time, but last night like I thought Tito was just to much...

He wasn't even breathing hard after 3 rounds.... Incrediable!

Only good shot Ken landed was that right when Tito had him up against the fence in round 1

Hate to see Ken go out like that....

I have a feeling Ken may change his training - to be competive with Titio and see a re-match, maybe not, fact is he ways away from "real fighting" for 3-4 years.

BostonBobby is offline Associate Member

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Tito strait up whooped his ass! I hate em but you have to give him some credit.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I think Ken conditioned to be a bodybuilder, but not a fighter. Dude came in dry and ripped! I think that got the most of him with his oxygen reserves. Not only that, but Tito just straight up bitch-slapped him around, I guess 11 years makes a difference?

Originally posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    I think Ken conditioned to be a bodybuilder, but not a fighter. Dude came in dry and ripped! I think that got the most of him with his oxygen reserves. Not only that, but Tito just straight up bitch-slapped him around, I guess 11 years makes a difference?
    Yeah I think you hit the nail on the head bro... Ken always competed at a heavier bodyweight... 215lbs to 220lbs before in the UFC and was 235lbs in the WWF...

Never really had any fat to lose, so coming in at 201lbs must have been a bitch... He had to be dehydrated and must have lost a ton of muscle to come in at that weight...

Like a boxer coming down in weight, you always lose stamina and strength when you drop that much weight...

Plus Tito is in his prime and is just to tough... Gotta give it to Tito he comes to bring the pain...

Alfred is offline Junior Member
    that tito guy is a scary m'fer

Fuck,

I can't believe this. Ken didn't fight the way he does. It was like it was someone else. All he did was wait and wait, and by that time he was beaten to a bloody mess. I like tito but i wanted ken to be the come back kid.. Oh well maybe frank will come back and whoop his ass again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information