KeyMastur is offline VET

The Bachelor !!!

Helene wins, Brooke loses.....

Always a shame to see a girl crying. Just makes me almost want to cry for them. Hate it when they're like "what's wrong with me?" I just wanna say "nothing girl, how's dinner next friday sound ??" Haha.

Anyways, for those of you who don't watch - you missed out. The guy is kind of a tool, but he's got a better than average life. 25 girls, narrowed down to 1.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    she almost seemed kinda fake to me. I dont know. but she seemed happy when he proposed

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    That show is lame (I'm jealous), completely tasteless (I'm jealous), and I'll never watch it again (I'm so jealous).

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

LOL DAMN YOU

I'm watching it RIGHT NOW. Now I can just go to bed.

Jeez....someday I am gonna post the winner of the superbowl before you get to see the ending.

Just kidding....but seriously....it isn't over on the West coast.

C.B.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Wow....well, it's almost over and imagine my suprise when Brooke got the axe.

You brat Key...

C.B.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

seniormateus is offline Associate Member
    WTF...the bachelor was BLIND! Brooke had an amazing ability to love and had a beautiful heart. Poor thing, I felt her pain and I'm a fan of true love. She wasn't as intellectually mature but at least she wasn't intellectually malipulative like the other one. I like the deep deep heart and I loved her genuine smile and twinkle in her eyes and if you like her for her spirit then you can enjoy the playboy playmate looks. I actually liked the bachelor but fuck did he let me down! Girls like Brooke are rare and I hope she does well. Money and looks really can be a curse because they attract the wrong people that manipulate the game. I use the word pimp because I play the game of making money in America like monopoly and I pimp the fucking game! It really hurts to break a girls heart and it makes me sick when guys play girls and leave em hurt like Brooke. One man's loss is another man's gain and somebody will be luckier than winning the lottery! Bachelor, you might win some but you just lost 1

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Thanks alot bro the show has only been on for 3 weeks here...

LOL i dont follow that shit anyway

bigtraps is offline Member
    Helene is such a sweatheart..... I think think the whole thing was a set up though. No woman could be that spectacular. Helene is so bueatifull, and she also totally Rocks... Brooks uncle scares the shit out of me.

Ocnorb36 is offline Junior Member
    My wife dragged me into watching that damn show and I couldn't stop. No surprise with Helene. He seemed infatuated with her from the start and that is hard to shake. No other comments just that I love reality TV.

Oc

KeyMastur is offline VET
    DAMN !! They just had Brooke, Helene, & Aaron on Good Morning America.

Brooke is still in love with that fool - I'm about to email her and change her mind. Wonder if she'll have dinner with me ?

Almost doesn't appear as if Helene & Aaron are gonna end up gettin married. The way they talk it doesn't sound like things are workin out. They kind of beat around the bush and don't answer the questions correctly. They are dating long distance, using the engagement as another "get to know you" phase.

That jackass should have never proposed anyways - too early. Helene seemed excited, but not that excited. If the girl I propose to doesn't go "oh my gosh !" and start crying, shaking all over, then I'm takin my ring elsewhere.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    thanx once again keymaster I am at this moment waiting for it to come on on good morning america,lol well I never thought that helene was right for him anyway,and what a jack ass to propose so early anyway, I hope that they break up and he calls brook and brook has already met the super guy of her dreams,that fucker,he deserves to be locked up,lol j/k

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Fuck that ST8 - I'm emailng her as we speak !! She's gonna be mine I say, mine.......... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He can go back to Gwen !

Hey well see if she has a friend,telll her im big, real big, and tell her the way I think,you can send her the post that I made on the "overcuming obstacles" thread.

Strut99GT is offline Member
    I only saw the last episode, but heard that Gwen was the right girl for him. On a side note, I wonder how much that rock cost that he gave Helene?

Cali is offline Female Member
    Ok, Helene's reaction was almost too calm. She said she was the happiest girl in the world but she didn't sound like it really. I didn't watch the whole show so I don't have a favorite, but it seemed like Brooke was more into him than Helene was. I taped Good Morning America this morning so I'm kind of anxious to get home to see what was said and how they acted. I'm a sucker for that stuff!!

bigtraps is offline Member
    Hey Keymastur.....Brook Is single

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by bigtraps
    Hey Keymastur.....Brook Is single
    yes, i know, but not for long

Cali is offline Female Member
    The Bachelorette airs in January. You can always try for Trista too.

imsarahjane is offline Female Member
    Seriously I think the Bachelor should have chosen Gwen! He totally fucked that one up! Helene is cute, however she's very immature.
    She also used "and everything else" at the end of each sentence, which was totally annoying. Brooke, however, was younger, but I think she carried herself with much more class and wasn't so goofy.

Gwen won me over from the beginning. She's just beautiful. Even down to her soft warming voice. Her and The Bachelor had such a romantic tie that it actually made you sick, but it was REAL. He messed up when he based it on a 5 minute talk with her before he dissed her. I'm glad to see she didn't throw herself at him like the other two did.

All in all....I think it was a good show, but the winner should have been Gwen.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Well I not even on clomid and watch it...LOL, i agree Gwen was probably better pick for him. Brook was too young and not enought life experince, Helen(sp) seems like the better choice of the two he had left, but be interesting to see if relationship develops wthout the TV camera's and crews following every step, that has to keep ppl on thier guard knowing every word is being taped. Also be interesting to see how she feels after watching the show!

superbeast is offline Member
    WTF!

I watched it last night for the first time because my girl wanted to. I guess it was worth it because after watching all that love shit, she grabbed my hand and led me straight to the bedroom.

As for the show, how pathetic could those women make themselves look. If a girl thinks she is in love with me after 6 weeks and a half dozen dates, see you later! Get real! People are different on camera than they are in real life anyway. So, you can't judge what a person came off like on TV as what they are in real life.

SB

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by superbeast
    If a girl thinks she is in love with me after 6 weeks and a half dozen dates, see you later!
    shit, you missed some of the earlier shows

2 women - heather & christi - bawled their eyes out when they got cut. christi was even crying on the show. this was like the 3rd show and she was sayin she was in love and shit. heather was in the pool with him lookin into his eyes thinkin she could see the future - him coachin the soccer team, the house with a white picket fence - get real hoe !

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Those where some watcked girls... made for good TV for sure. Shit, w/ money he has , bet most of them were in "love" after 1st date.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I want to know if he slept with any of the other girls. If I were being proposed to i would say, "Did you bang any ofthe other girls?" If he said yes, I'd tell him to go fuck yourself. Think of how foolish you would look - sitting at home dreaming of the bachelor when he is out fucki9ng another girl, and yet you are supposed to believe it was all about you. Retarded.

Haha...that would be a trip wouldn't it Nathan! KeyMastur you need to email Brooke and tell her that, "if you were mine we'd both shine". Brooke needs a good man who can love her and love her and love her... she is so damn cute and genuine!

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    I wanted him to pick the blonde.... uh I mean, what show are u guys talking about. Never heard of a show like that......

tatty is offline Member
    Hmm, tough choice for that guy...would really break my heart to send those girls packing!

Imo, 6-7 weeks is hardly sufficient time to know if you're right for one another, so I agree, he shouldn't have bothered proposing...

It's purely infatuation for the first 6 weeks...they're not living together, getting on each other's nerves etc...

All in all though, good reality show...I like them as well.

Maybe if he made some serious love to all of them then he might get a better feel for them! If it were me then I'd make love to Brooke for the rest of my life! I'm more into one bad ass woman then a whole lot but hey...you gotta test drive your new Vette!

Thread Information