clockworks is offline Anabolic Member

all i feel is hatred, discomfort and anger...

don't you hate it when you bring a pretty friend of your's out and she ends up getting a ride home from one of your other friends?

some people have no respect. and i'm not just talking about the guy friend...

-- clocky baby

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Damn bro thats not cool, your friend shouldnt be hitting on her if you brought her with you.

Lets pray they both get herpes or something!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Well, it does kind of depend on the situation. I mean if you're sittin around tokin it up doin shots with the boys, and she's ready to go and someone's willing to take her, let her go - only if she already knows that joker she went home with. If she's nothing more than a friend, I would see that it's alright.

But, if you're tryin to start somethin here with her, then that's a fucked up situation. I'd say hog tie her butt ass naked in the elementary school playground sandbox.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    there is only one way to handle this situation, since your friend is so kind to take her places and seems enthusiastic in doing so, you are obliged to show them that taking people places is not fun and maybe next time they should think before being so purehearted. this is what you do mate. first you'll have to tie the bitch up on top of the hood of his car,since she enjoys the rides that your friends give her, you must make sure she is in a wave engagement position so that her bare arse tits are flapping in the wind while your friend is "taking" her places. Next you'll have to shove a broom handle 3/4 the way up her arse so that she'll have a new meaning to life and realize there is more to life then worrying about your own fucking ass. The next thing that you will have to do is get your friend in such a giving mood so that he'll want to drive her places again, you can easily do this bye handcuffing him and shoving the other end of the broom handle up his ass, in doing this you are reassuring him that your intentions are pure and you just want him to give you the same hospitality that he gave to your friend, now he may be frightened due to the horrifying sight on the top of the car so simply knock the fuck out of him in his temple everytime he looks at the nasty bitch. after getting him into the car and handcuffing his hands to the steering wheel you can simply make him drive to the coast.giving him a reassurance that You are still friends bye poking him with your used needle in a different spot location every ten minutes'-he'll surely appreciate the left over gear and the poking of the needle will keep the bastard lightheaded and unable to fight back due to the misconception that your intentions are negative. After you get the the coast stick the other end of the broom stick up his ass once again so that they are back to back bent over and kick the stick in the middle over the cliff so that they can both go places together, how fun they will have and what a good frined you'll be for helping them in they're expeditions

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Note to self,,, never piss off st82!!

Strut99GT is offline Member
    Send me some mail C.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by KeyMastur
    Well, it does kind of depend on the situation. I mean if you're sittin around tokin it up doin shots with the boys, and she's ready to go and someone's willing to take her, let her go - only if she already knows that joker she went home with. If she's nothing more than a friend, I would see that it's alright.

But, if you're tryin to start somethin here with her, then that's a fucked up situation. I'd say hog tie her butt ass naked in the elementary school playground sandbox.

LMAO but I do agree. If you and her are friends and only then their should be no hatred. If you are trying to develope something with this woman, then see the above.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    haha, thanks for the replies, guys...i'm in a much better mood now...=)

palme, i already wish that about my ex and her new bf, so we gotta come up with a different misfortune...

str82hellnbak, whoa...and i thought >i< was vindictive by nature...>=) the level of detail you include is scary! your gf (who's hot btw, i saw pics on the "most gorgeous woman" thread), must be very well behaved...haha, just kidding...=)

keymastur and pheedno, yeah yeah, i know what you mean "if yall are just friends", but here's the thing...all my tier 1 friends know about me and this friend and they know even though i say we're just friends...i like her more than other people...>=P this was a tier 3 friend who offered her a ride home...

A, yeah you know who it is...=P

ya know whats funny. i would talk about this more and her more, but for some reason i'm paranoid that she knows someone that frequents the board or something and word will get back around to her or something. i know that is ridiculous, but hey, i'm paranoid...=)

-- clocky baby

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    thank you clock,you da man, I was hoping someone would critique, atleast it was positive

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    If I were you, I would tell her that she hurt you before you do anything; she may not realize you have feelings for her. As for your friend, don't lose a good bro over one girl.

Thread Information