RageControl is offline Senior Member

Semen and protein? Whats the deal?

Ok now semen has protein in it so does that meen everytime i crank the ol salami im losing valuable protein? i meen sometimes i shag my girl a few times durring the day and spank one out before bed. Now if im losing 5 grams of protein 3 times a day thats alota protein. Wonder if you really lose protein or is it minimal or what

P.S i am ready for any jokes that may follow such as drink some and see if you get bigger .. etc .. etc...

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Well I thought you were going to tell us you were mixing the two...

Aragorn

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    if thats the case, no wonder i'm so small....

-- clocky baby

P.S. check out my new signature quote...=)

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I think the amounts are negligible. Anyway, be a test subject for us; go a month having sex as little as possible, then go a month doin it 5 times a day and let us know how your gains differ if at all. Or just say fuck it, some things are worth the sacrifice and throw in another scoop of protein.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, a month without an orgasm while cycling? I'd be afraid of the health risk involved,,, like the dreaded "exploding nuts" syndrome... for real, you'll be sitting there innocently watching TV about 2 weeks in and then one of those shampoo commercials comes on, YOU know the ones... where the half naked wet girl is doing the "Harry met Sally" orgasm scene... and it happens... first it's just a tingling sensation.. Then some pressure and mild discomfort from the neither regions,,, but then,,, BOOM!!! It’s a baby batter wash for the living room!! And there you sit after the fact... sack all split open.... balls embedded two inches into the sheet rock... cat (that WAS on your lap) now a unrecognizable heap of fur and goo at your feet... yet some how, deep inside,, you have the warm feeling of sweet relief.... so do yourself (and the cat) a favor and Spank that meat stick senseless before someone gets hurt!!!
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 11-21-2002 at 08:35 AM.

nuke is offline Member
    Originally posted by ripped4fsu
    Bro, a month without an orgasm while cycling? I'd be afraid of the health risk involved,,, like the dreaded "exploding nuts" syndrome... for real, you'll be sitting there innocently watching TV about 2 weeks in and then one of those shampoo commercials comes on, YOU know the ones... where the half naked wet girl is doing the "Harry met Sally" orgasm scene... and it happens... first it's just a tingling sensation.. Then some pressure and mild discomfort from the neither regions,,, but then,,, BOOM!!! It’s a baby batter wash for the living room!! And there you sit after the fact... sack all split open.... balls embedded two inches into the sheet rock... cat (that WAS on your lap) now a unrecognizable heap of fur and goo at your feet... yet some how, deep inside,, you have the warm feeling of sweet relief.... so do yourself (and the cat) a favor and Spank that meat stick senseless before someone gets hurt!!!
    For lack of a better follow up- THERE YOU HAVE IT !!

LOL

I never said i would give it up maybe cut down a little like maybe giving up wake and crank .

:confusion

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

Cali is offline Female Member
    Ripped..OMG...that was good!

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    yea i was thinking about this myself.... i used to not beat it or anything for a month or two at a time when i was in high school. Just because i was hard up (no pun) for protein. i just wanted to get big lol. Well i gained 70lbs... either the 4 years of hard work or all that saving of sperm LOL. Anyway i seem to lose sperm more now then ever and im getting bigger still. Anyone with real info please post.

Oh and about the drinking it... my boss (whos 5'11 240 all muscle) used to say girls were lucky to suck his wang because they got all his hard earn protein

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    hahaha, take it from ripp, the pro of spanking the meat stick!

damn bro, i need to do a search for your posts, the imagery is just too good to miss.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Well, if she's swallowing it and not getting bigger, then you're not losing much...but if she's gained 10 lbs in a month, you might want to rethink some things

Strut99GT is offline Member
    Originally posted by primodonna
    Well, if she's swallowing it and not getting bigger, then you're not losing much...but if she's gained 10 lbs in a month, you might want to rethink some things
    Hahahahahah, just use that as the indicator

Good point my chick should have gained atleast 30 pounds by now LOL!

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by primodonna
    uh oh... my gal just started swallowing last week...

bump .... still wanna know

I like the protein links to all sports
    I should get a discount for this ...

Thread Information