BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

Does anyone have any online Santa christmas wish lists ?.

My daughter is bursting with excitement coming up to christmas, she's 7 and wants to send an online Christmas list to Santa. I'd really really appricate it if someone could recommend a site which will hopefully email her back, from Santa of course!.

Bouncer

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    Well there are plenty of sites out there bro where you can but I dont know if they will respond. Just do a google search. My niece wrote a letter and put 1000 stamps on it and put it on table and it was addressed: To Santa from Sonia, LOL kids are too cute, it was hard to read cuz it had chocolate all over it! Try something like that but I dont know if it will work, my niece is only 5

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    There is a North Pole in Alaska that most of the US letters get forwarded to if addressed to the North Pole for Santa Claus. Usually a bunch of volunteers get together during the Holidays and answer them back - at least that is what I when I was in Alaska. Not sure if anyone has ever seen this work or not

TestTubeBaby is offline Associate Member
    Tudor Bompa's Periodization....nice choices warrior, ur more of a strength based lifter than a body builder im guessin...

Originally posted by TestTubeBaby
    Tudor Bompa's Periodization....nice choices warrior, ur more of a strength based lifter than a body builder im guessin...
    Actually I train more for size, hypertrophy. Bodybulider more than Powerlifter. I do not agree with some Powerlifting techniques and not really interested in strength more than I am in how big and porportioned I can get myself. But I do add in strength routines too.

My current split trains slow twitch and fast twitch for maximum growth - it is based on Hatfields ABC training cycle. An A workout is basic GVT. B is a basic POF split. C uses a huge giant set - a real guts tester. Bodyparts are rotated between the A, B, and C where C requires the most rest days and is used less often. I am about to end this split in about 4 more weeks.

I go more for size but I read everything I can from good authors.

Bompa is the man. Realy informative. His Periodization book was really complex and not a good amateur read. But if you have a good foundation on training and terminology then it is a must. His ideas on Super Compensation are great!

If you like Bompa, did you read Serious Strength Trianing, 1998? I just finished the first version 3 weeks ago and was about to go get the second edition - because the first was great!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Ok well... not sure about the last two posts....but...

Try... www.northpole.com

She will love it. My kids did when they were little and it's only gotten better.

C.B.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Originally posted by Commando_Barbi
    Ok well... not sure about the last two posts....but...

Try... www.northpole.com

She will love it. My kids did when they were little and it's only gotten better.

C.B.
    LMFAO - you can't expect us to be off topic all the time? I just reread how we went from Santa Claus to Tudor Bompa. Maybe Tudor Bompa is Santa Claus? Spreading New Year routines and dip belts for all the kiddies... okay... I'm out of this thread...

LOL I thought maybe that was some kind of code for where the big guys could find the real Santa.....You know you guys are big kids at heart.

Check out that site....even the warrior might have fun LOL.

C.B.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Commando YOUR A MATE.

Bouncer

Any time Bouncer... make sure you let your kid play on the site too.

Thread Information