Prodject Juls is offline New Member

Unhappy give me a gun so i can off myself

For 2 years ive been with the best girl of my life. well i fucked up. i hooked up with this other girl behind her back and. OOPS guess what she says she's pregnant. what am i going to tell my girlfriend shes always been there for me, and if this happens to be real, i just dont know how im going to tell her. were sapose to get married this summer i bought her a ring and everything. this other girl said she was on the pill and ive been on my cycle 500mg week of test enan 50 mg a week of dbal for the first 5 weeks. im in my 10th week i cut out the test and been on fina 75mg ed for the last 3 weeks. i thought well im probably not fertile either. i just want to kill myself and not deal with the world anymore.

Canadianjuicer is offline New Member
    Not to sound like an ass bro, but seriously; in one sentance you mention how she is the girl of your life and then talk about how you cheated on her? And there isn't even remorse for the cheating, more the fact the other girl is pregnant. And I assume you slept with your gf after you had unprotected sex with this other girl? How safe is that for your gf? You have bigger things to worry about bro. just my .2 cents!!!

FLEX_NuTz is offline Banned
    I agree wth canadian - if your going to mess around on your girl, least you could do is wear a rubber, for her sake and yours. Woulda prevented this whole thing...

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I think the last thing this guy needs is a condom lecture.

Buddy, the world seems like its coming to an end doesn't it? I've been there, I know what it feels like. You couldn't possible imagine getting out of this mess, right? This stuff happens all the time. It just seems worse because its your problem to deal with now. I don't know the path to get you out of this but you'd find your way out.

Do you want to be remembered as the guy that offed himself because he cheated on his girlfriend? Don't kill yourself.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Killing yourself isn't the solution. I know its not a popular solution but if you are not going to take proper care of that child look into an abortion. There are many other options to avoid having that unwanted child. It's a controversial topic and I know there are people who won't agree with me (which is fine), but I'd rather see you have an abortion than kill yourself. JMO.

Canadianjuicer is offline New Member
    In no way was I trying to give him a lecture. And also in no way did I honestly think he was going to off himself. Christ, if everyone had a dime for every time they said, man I'm gonna kill myself for this or that, the world would be filled with millionairs. I'm just saying don't come looking for sympathy when you basically disrespected the woman you claim is the woman of your life. And Excess this is not a condom lecture, I'm sure he' sa big boy, if he doesn't care about his oen health, at least care about the "best girl in his life".

And bro, if you are seriously even thinking about killing yourself, I totally agree with these guys. If you feel that way you should seek help, but understand many people have gone through the same thing!!!'

Peace!

Colibri is offline Banned
    You dug the hole, you lie in it.

bigtraps is offline Member
    Men are such Pigs

adaptations is offline Member
    Damn you fuct up worse than i did....
    ANYWAYS.....AS ARE NOT A FORM OF BIRTH CONTROL!!!! CONTRARY TO ANYTHING YOU MAY HEAR~~~~

Now;....id go with the chick, WITNESS HER taking a preg test(girls can be crazy and try and lure you into staying with them)
    THEN if she is,,,,,take that girl to the clinic and get an abortion!!!

Learn from your mistake and never do that shit again...
    You fucked up....Id re-evaluate your true feeling for your 'fiance' as well

Whats this "ohhh I fucked up I wanna kill myself" bullshit? Grow up buddy... no flames but thats got to be the most selfish reaction I've ever seen. In what way would that help the situation? Make a whole bunch of people sad and unhappy? Strand the mother to-be? Put your family and loved ones thru a world of shit?

You fucked up bad, now be a man, drop the self pity and take your medecine... it's gonna taste awefull and thats just the way the cookie crumbles. Time to face the music. Others have suggested courses of action and I agree with them. Get tests and then do what you think is right.

You wanted to play with fire, you got burnt.

Red

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    I agree with adapdations bro ... take her to the clinc ... see the results for yourself ... not to flame chicks but they can sometimes play head games with you ... maybe she just late and she thinks she might be preg ... Killing yourself isnt an option bro ... Take her to the clinic and see the results first hand ... then set her down and tell her how you feel ... if you dont want the baby tell her you are too young or that you dont love her and having a baby wont make you be with her ... Also I would find out the facts before you tell you gf ..

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    man, thats a tough one...

I'd write her a letter, WITH EVERYTHING that you feel, that way even if she's so upset/mad what she's reading she cant storm out of the room and not listen to what you have to say since its on paper.

if you want to attempt to keep her, show you'll go to great sacrifices to do so. ie: she always knows where you are, you dont go out without her trusting the people your with. etc etc...

good luck, keep up posted.

latman49 is offline Member
    Three words......DENY, DENY, and DENY some more. Untill she spits that baby out, and has test results on paper saying it is yours....you've never seen her before in your life(if you catch my drift).

Also, AS won't make you sterile....it might render you physically unable to perfrom, but it won't stop sperm production.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

IMO

i would accidently kick the pregnant girl down the steps (just a joke!!)and shortly after that kick yourself squarely in the nuts for being stupid.just my opinion.i could be wrong.

Cali is offline Female Member
    Women can be evil that way...be sure she really is pregnant before you get all worked up. I wouldn't put anything in writing though if you want to save your ass. She can take that to anyone she wants and pretty much ruin your life even if she's not pregnant.

If you're so in love with your fiance what the hell are you doing with a different girl anyway? Might want to hold off on the wedding plans if you still want to be with other girls. "Till death do us part" is a hell of a long time.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

til death do us part just means, IMO

until i kill her

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    "The girl of your life" and you're cattin' around? Hmmm . . . sounds to me like she doesn't really mean all that much, after all. Before I'd get married, I'd wait until you're actually ready to make good on any marriage vows, 'cause if you're this way before you're married, a few years down the road you're gonna be a heckuva lot worse, and will probably regret getting married.
    If I were you, I'd go to your girlfriend and say, "Look sweets, I don't think we'd better tie the knot right now because I don't think I'm ready to commit myself (and explain the incident)." She'll probably get upset and may want to shoot you, but beleive me, better be honest with yourself and her now than after you get married (and she gets a divorce lawyer).
    BTW--I'm not necessarily against cattin' around, but if you tell someone you ain't gonna do that, there's no excuse for doing it. Just depends on what you tell the other person/people in your life. It's not fair to them if you ain't up front with your extracurricular activities, that's all . . .

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    partyboy no need to kill her ... all you need is a coathanger

you guys gave me alot to think about. I know im going to have to tell my gf its going to be over that is the hardest part for me. Im not really going to kill myself i just felt like that the other day. You never know how much you really care about somone till you loose them. anyways i watch the girl take a test in front of me it came out positive. Im going to try to work things out with her. I dont think i can salvage my relationship with my gf. any more thoughts would be aprreciated.

ps i just got whole box of fina and my kits.. they kind of cheer me up

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    While AAS is not a very reliable form of birth control, I find it hard to believe a guy in the middle of his cycle gets a girl on the pill pregnant. I mean it could happen but your luck would have to be pretty bad. I am with the other guys take her to get a pregnancy test and watch the results. I hate what you and your GF are going to have to go through but if the girl is pregnant and it is yours then it becomes a life long responsibility.

seniormateus is offline Associate Member
    Hopefully you havn't told her, don't ever tell the girlfriend! 9 times out of 10 it isn't true but just an evil trap. If she is pregnant then you can break up with your girlfriend and remain friends with her and love her like a sister. Put her on ice, and if you get back together then you can say IT HAPPENED WHEN YOU'LL WERE APART! You can be a father to the baby and still marry your girlfriend. Think up something traumatic from your past and make some good loving reason for breaking up! Tell her you love her but you don't expect her to wait for you! If you tell her you cheated then she'll never get over it and it is ruined. Hopefully you learn from this but you are not alone in your pain! You could have given your girl and std and that would be fucked up. Good luck!

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    Ready for a lecture? Well here i go anyway...
    Listen pal I dont know how much you love this girl, to go cheat on her but I guess thats how the turns of events were. Now you just go see that girl take the pregnancy test and see shes pregnant. Work from there. I personally dont have a ethics issue with abortions but I do with people who take marridge casually. Bro your gonna marry her, she should be there with you until you leave this earth, and if your knocking girls behind her back and your not married, dont expect things to change when you are. You have some serious thinking to do my friend. Think long and hard about what you want in this life and from relationships because cheating on a fiance isnt a sign that your gonna be a super husband. JMHO buddy, but thats what i would do. Dont stay stupid things that you will regret like you want everything to end, cause we have all been there, i know how it feels bro, if you lookin the broad spread of life, you have much to live for. But think about your love life and fix things with this. LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES!!! Take care

thnks for the lecture, I need you guys to give it to me straight which you are doing. yes i know if i really loved her you would think i would never do this. I took her love for granted and it took this to happen to realize just what i had with her. I hope i can work things out, but in the end its probably over. Im trying to take it all in and deal with it, instead of pretending its not real. its really hard. any more lectures would be appreciated

Alfred is offline Junior Member
    Welcome to the unexpected prego club buddy. Today my g/f told me her period was 3 days late... Isnt this just effing sweet =\

BTW, she was on her last week before BC kicks in and i still use condoms... hopefully its just late cause of BC...

Thread Information