Thread: Road Rage

m16a2 is offline Senior Member

Road Rage

It's my 8th week and I have noticed some major psycological changes while I have been on this cycle. I guess the level of change never really registered until a few days ago though. I have noticed that I drive more aggressively, get pissed off with other drivers much more easily, and that I am speeding much more than I usually do. I haven't *NOT* slammed on the accelerator to get to the speed limit in aobut 5 weeks now. I've also noticed that people or things that never bothered me before, can't stop irritating me to the point where I want to break them. All of it is quite easy to control, but its definitely a change. I mean, usually the idea of getting jumped in a parking lot would worry me, but now it almost seems exciting!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    haha...you just described my recent feelings and actions to a tee...I control my shit pretty well, but it's always an underlying factor in my day to day demeanor while on AS...plus the Tren doesn't help matters at all...

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    hahaha, once again, one of the reasons I want to try tren . But I think I'm gonna wait until that new parabolan comes out, the ed supps won't work for me.

Strut99GT is offline Member
    haha, I have road rage and I'm natural. I don't even want to think about how it would be otherwise.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    wow this just reminded me of the time my temper got the best of me. a couple of years ago i was driving with my girlfriend and her friend and i was on the sauce. some dick hit us from behind and my girl hit her face on the dash. i looked over and she was bleeding. i don't know what came over me but i just lost it. i got out and dragged the guy right out of his window and beat the shit out of him, showed him what his careless driving did to my girl and then i spent the night in jail. go figure ha.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    I hear ya bro. happens to me all the time

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    Shit, I get road rage when I ain't taking anything. Some people just can't drive!

BMANN is offline Associate Member
    Damn H Bomb, I would have probably done the same thing. If I saw my girl bleeding because some dick wasn't paying attention, I probably snap too.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't get road rage, I just understand that everyone ELSE on the road is a flaming idiot!!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by ripped4fsu
    I don't get road rage, I just understand that everyone ELSE on the road is a flaming idiot!!
    Yes, every person on the road in Houston is a F*CKING moron....except me of course. I'm not a moron, I'm just an assholio.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    I hate no drivin' motherfuckers

seniormateus is offline Associate Member
    People really let out their aggesions when they hide behind the steel. I'm like you rampage, living in Houston I want to drag people out their car when they fuck with me on the road, and I'm not even juicin right now. When I did alot of test a few years back my nerves went crazy when I drove. I would get mad and it took my nerves forever to calm down.

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    i always have road rage i'ne noticed when i'm driving is when i spout out some of the worst obsenities known to man i even make shit up that lasts the whole strtech of road. you ever start to curse at some idiot driver, and cannot stop yourself and just keep going on?? here's what i do when some idiot cuts me off. i get in front of them, and i turn my wipers on, and the wiper solution shoots over my truck, and sprays there whole windshield. kind of irresponisble, but i laugh my ass off when i see them have to turn there wipers on to get all my wiper fluid off there windshield..

Thread Information