BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member

Angry Hype, Myth...unknowlagble People....stuborn....

What the hell.....This dumb slut that knows I juice told my girl, (who I was going to tell any way) my girls mother and her little sister, WTF!!! Now she is convinced that I will have a heart attack, my dick isn't going to work right, my dick WILL shrink and if she gets mad im going to kill her cuz of my roid rage she also thinks I will never have kids and if I do they will be fucked up with down syndrome or some shit, I said hunny "Arnold has kids". This all comes from those shitty anti juice campaigns and ass holes like that foot ball player that choked the cop, WHERE DO THEY GET THIS SHIT!!

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    Its those anti-juice campaigns, they here one incident of roid rage , impotency or what ever, blow it out of proportion and all of a sudden the common public think that's the way it is.... Ah and this chick said "roids are bad for you, hold on i'm going to smoke a cigarette" hahah I said "that's as bad as roids but prolly worse" you know what she said "no, steroids can kill you!!!" holy shit!!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    So true my Fiance thinks the same way... She supports me working out, but only if Ido it natural... Which ain't gonna happen BTW...

She wants kids bad and is convinced that we won't be able to have kids if I juice not to mention the health problems she feels I may have later on in life...

She is starting to come around though... I've told her about AR and how I want her to read up on things so she better understands that AS with proper use are safe.. Her fears are mostly from what she has read of heard from the media...

Gotta love those media fucks...

Big Show 23 Guest

My 2 cents

Although I do think the media has over exagerated some of the side effects of using AAS.IMHO I really don't believe all the negative stuff is untrue.

I always felt and believe that long term AAS use will have a negative affect on the body.Medical science is right about all other drugs that have negative long term effects so why is it that anything negative said about AAS is wrong?Just because nothing has happened yet doesn't mean it never will.And science has proven that AAS use is beneficial to those that need it(burn victims or those with clinicaly low t levels)

For an example,I have a friend who for the rest of his life will have to take treatments of Factor 8(necessary for proper healing of cuts,bruises injuries)because his F8 levels are below normal.Now if some with normal levels of Factor 8 were to follow suit although the immediate effects would be none over a period of time that definately wouldn't be healthy. IMHO the same thing applies to AAS,injecting synthetic substances to push up your testosterone levels when you already have normal levels might not have immediate negative effects but down the road it most definately will.It's only a matter of time

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well if you think medical science is right about all other drugs that have negative long term effects then you are naive. Drugs are in and out of favor constantly depending on this new study or that one. However I agree that people forget that their are dangers with AAS. The bottom line is you have someone that cares about you and your health. There are a lot worse things than that in the bigger scheme of things.

Thread Information