Alfred is offline Junior Member

Where should i take my vacation ?

Hey, i wana go to either Peru or Brazil for a vacation, im 18, anyone ever gone to either place? did you have fun? Apparently Brazil is alot more beach and Peru is more history sorta deal. So im leaning to Brazil but not sure yet...I am 1/4 Peruvian so i think it would be neat to check out my home town (was born in canada, never seen peru)
    Last edited by Alfred; 11-25-2002 at 09:17 PM.

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Heh, i got a decision to make like that. I wanted to do something called study abroad, its a college thing. Basically, i go to another country for about 6 weeks during the summer, and supposedly "learn". I wanted to go to England, but then i heard they got some very nasty girls, so now i don't know where to go. Girls play such an important role in our lives...heh

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I've never been to either, but I'd pick Brazil if I were you. It has everything you want (including historical sites) and more. And the women....uh, yeah I'd consider them top notch.

Alfred is offline Junior Member
    whats the drinking ages like in both? basicly if u can walk u can drink sorta thing or is there an actual limit ?

righton is offline Senior Member
    If your going to Brazil definately go to Sao Paulo the clubs are un f**king believable, open 24h, hot and cold running women and everythings cheap and i mean EVERYTHING!! Get ready for a culinary change though their more towards fruits and fresh meats and not too much prosessed foods ( but you can still find a McDonalds). Crime rate is high so don't waunder down any allys also if you find yourself with a local hit a hotel and not the back rooms but i would,nt know too much about that.

Thread Information