KeyMastur is offline VET

Anyone catch the 5th wheel ??

Anyone watch the 5th wheel on Wednesday ?? They had some pretty big dude on there who you could obviously tell that he had gyno cut away - looked like a bad surgical job too.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    The big bald guy? He was huge...didn't get picked? That one...cause I saw that one

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    haha..i saw that...the first thing i thought to myself was gyno surgery gone wrong...lol..that guy was such a cheesedick

tatty is offline Member
    i saw that big bald guy...he's a complete moron...

sorry, i'm a traditional romantic...

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Is he the one that has been on blind date and the show they do on a cruise ship?

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Maybe he was the same guy from the other board that did his own gyno surgury fool!

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    what?!? you're joking, right?? if not, does he have pre/post surgery pics? =)

Originally posted by Shredz
    Maybe he was the same guy from the other board that did his own gyno surgury fool!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    He's an ass. That man was a walking hardon. I can't believe he thought he had a prayers chance in HELL with that attitude.

Just my .02 cents.

C.B.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by clockworks
    what?!? you're joking, right?? if not, does he have pre/post surgery pics?
    no joke. i saw them. you can see the little ball he pulls out. nasty. can't remember if it was here, don't think so. check over at Elite or Bolex.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    it is good to see that you guys watch blind date and the 5th wheel, for a minute i thought i was the only one,lol

those shows crack me up with the cheese balls they get
    abstrack@protonmail.com

KeyMastur is offline VET
    shit Abstrack, i watch all the shows - elimidate, blind date, 5th wheel, change of heart, shipmates.

elimidate & 5th wheel are my favorites.

Cali is offline Female Member
    I love Elimidate and 5th Wheel!!! Makes me feel much better about my bad dates.

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    i love elimidate, i used to watch BD, but ait started gettin cheesy, but I saw it the other night in vancouver and it was pretty cool. of course 99% of the time, the guy says"ill ask her out again i think i got a shot" and the girl says" i think he would be a good friend". which of course tells me of the maturity level of the woman, as thats exactly what i want in a lover... a friend.

and am i the only one who thinks that on elimidate, most of the women are stuck up hos?

Cali is offline Female Member
    I think all of most of the people on Elimidate are kind of odd. The women are stuck up hos and the guys just wanna get laid. But it's funny and entertaining.

There was one where the girl was from Manhattan and she acted like she was little miss prim and proper..wouldn't drink beer, only wine and kept making "act like a lady" comments. By the end of the night the little tramp was just drunk enough to show her true colors and was lap dancing and talking like a superfreak.... The guy chose her because he thought she was the most likely to get naked. LOL

they just had casting here for elimidate and blind date in the begining of nov. didnt go to the bars where they had it though but i am curious to see what it looks like when it hits tv, oh by the way it would ne the detroit or michigan episode
    abstrack@protonmail.com

also i like on the elimidate when the guys start to rip on each other, damm if i could be on there, i would be toastin up some bodys ass. going off on those fools left and right. I hate when they start to player hate!! and thats there angle to get the girl.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by KeyMastur
    shit Abstrack, i watch all the shows - elimidate, blind date, 5th wheel, change of heart, shipmates.

elimidate & 5th wheel are my favorites.
    You forgot cooking for love!!!

Yung Wun is offline Member
    Cooking for love the the best one yet
    good kall Shredz

Thread Information