Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    landshark is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by palme
    Was that a real challange or just computer screen tough guy?

Id like to see you to go toe 2 toe.
    Who are you talking about?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    He was talking about Superbeast and BigKev...

somebody make this a sticky.

oh, and thanks buff.

280 is offline New Member
    blah blah blah of course i had to respond to this

SuperWhatever... It's a shame that a grown man can hold a grudge against someone for over a year, that he doesn't even know. We argued over a year ago because you couldn't stop PMing my then girlfriend. I even had balls enough to apologize to you via PM. You were jealous then and you are jealous now. Get over it ... it's really pathetic. if your that mad and it is on your mind that much, then let me know the next time you are in houston and i will help you feel better...and if you truly know people who know me personally, i doubt you will ever let that happen...i dont think you are stupid, just a little childish.

SK*(Athernigy) - I banned your perverted ignorant ass over a year ago. You should still be banned. Get over it.

buff87....you are mad because you sent naked pictures of your fat ass to my now girlfriend a few weeks ago and i responded asking you not to do so. so you also....get over it...

And to the rest of you cry babies whining on this thread:
    You asked for help and I was the only one willing to give it. Things went bad and that has nothing to do with me. So you also get over it. And it's because of people like you that this board is going to shit.

The majority of the people here have nothing bad to say about anyone. Those that do are definately in the minority.

I got busted; I lost out and then I grabbed my nuts and took it like a man. Why don't some of you children try it sometime?

Save your 4th grade insults because they really don't matter to anyone but you.

and saying i dont know what i am doing? that i am small? lol

Sir Victorian guy, V.C. is offline Knight of the Garter and Member of the Victorian Order
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by landshark
    This is unreal...and has certainly opened a can of worms.

And at the rate this is going, I think it would be wrong to touch this thread or ask this to be kept private. All this is accomplishing is protecting a scammer. PERIOD. And that again tarnishes the image of this board.
    And to think I was going to just let this go and move on...
    [/QUOTE

If the mods on this board are- deliberately or unintentionally- 'protecting' scammers, or deleting posts that expose members as scammers, then something is SERIOUSLY wrong here....

And it isnt the members. It's the mods. If enough trusted bros claim that someone is a scammer, those allegations ought to be aired publicly.
    Makes me wonder...was there more than one person involved in this scam? Maybe someone who made sure nobody found out about it till lots of bros had been scammed? A mod would be in a position to ensure that, so if scammers are being 'protected', I have serious concerns about the integrity of this board.
    Say it aint so!!

I don't think that was the case here, and certainly am not implying that. Actually, I was suggesting quite the opposite; that he is making the legit and honest and helpful mod/vets look bad simply by being one of them and doing what he did. This is my home board and I hold most of the members here in high regard, and take this very personal, regardless of the money.

they pmed asking for a source, a source was recomended, they took the email addy and that was the last of my part in it, the source went bad, a few people lost out. i am not now, nor have i ever been, a source, let alone a scammer. i wish i did have the money scammers make.

cry babys. these idiots asked for help, i tried to help. crybabys who can now kiss the big kev ass.

I seriously suggest that your friend finds my address and sends me my cash, or else this is about to get way out of hand. I promise. I GOT INFO.

Oh, and just for everyone elses sake (and your own) and to give you the opportunity to clear this right up, where's the proof of those arrests...hmmmmmmmmmm?

lol! bro, my home gym and everything else is common knowledge. what a joke. email me, i will tell you my home addy...what a joke. or fly in with supergirl and i will ease your pain also.

kiss the big kevs ass? When this is over you will be sucking the landsharks dick. You are about to have a real bad holiday. You have one week to send me my money. If you lost the addy, let me know and I'll mail it to your apartment.

these were from conversations I had with other members on AR regarding this asshole...

(1)Yeah bro same thing here when sean brought up the sending back my funds or resend offer and i wanted a refund that was the last i heard from him. I'm fucking pissed cause he was still taking orders with other bros after he stopped answering my mail . He picked up my mail last on July 9 but after talking with M******2 , i found out he was still trying to scam more guys while were sitting there waiting for crap that was never sent in the first place FUCK! M******2 said sean stopped answering his mail about a week after the 4th of July but 4 days later M******2 tried to trick sean230 by sending an email asking to make another order and it worked . Sean/BK answered him that same day . What a fuckin asshole! So he was still replying well after he stopped answering me . Did you read BK's stupid post in the AR lounge. He said" he doesn't care if we lose our rent money" Well for that statement i say i don't care if he does life in prison!!! He deserves it , what comes around goes around. If you got a source from someone there , i'd be real carful bro. That board and the mods there are REAL SHADY!!!!!!! If i were you i'd run that source's name though atleast 6 other mods at some other good boards that have no affiliation with AR whatsoever. Might just save you from another scam . It's sucks being scammed and would bite the big one if you got jacked back to back . Be very careful bro!! Take it easy T**

(2)As far as BK is concerned i agree with you that we should get this asshole's addy and real name. The only thing i know is he's a personal trainer or so he says. I don't know how we're gonna find out his name and addy. I'm gonna have to look into that and see what i can come up with. What did you have in mind by the way ? Send him some anthrax perhaps hehehe!!! Have a good one ,******

(3)The mods at AR never heard of sean230 but when they found out BK referred him then they automatically assumed the guy was legit. We all know why they never heard of sean, it's because it was a name that BK just made up of the top of his head. There was never a source to begin with. Just a big ass con!! You would think that a source that's good enough to get backed by ANY mod 100% would be known by more than one person and especially known by other mods. It's funny how the only one who has ever heard of him is BK . I don't know what BK said to you when he refd you to sean but he told me that he "backs him 100%." If i hadn't of paid attention to when sean would reply to my emails and then see BigKev log in at AR a few minutes afterwards then i wouldn't have been so sure as i am now that the 2 are the same. I can give him the benefit of the doubt and say that it could be possible that him logging in a few minutes after i get an answer from sean is all a coincidence, but not when it happens 3 TIMES IN A ROW !!! I knew for sure from that point on that fuckface was in fact our good ol' fake source sean. I'm gonna keep digging and find some way to get his name and addy. He admitted in that thead in the AR lounge that he has a prior record . I wonder what it could have been for???? Probably the same shit he did to us he did before to others and got popped . BTW you noticed his new avatar? It fuckin pisses me off lookin at it cause i take it personal that he's flipping us off !! Atleast that's the feeling i get when i see it. I'll keep ya infod on what i find.G******
    Last edited by landshark; 11-27-2002 at 06:52 PM.

and whoever posted the link to this thread over at bolex, good job.

plucks is offline Junior Member
    Man this is better than watching the football game and getting head. But damn now i am buggin cause i was thinking of ordering from someone with close to the same email address. Well i guess maybe i can keep going to mexico for those great stripers and half ass gear especially if shit like this is going on.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    This thread is closed due to me. It did not belong in the anabolics section in the first place, it belongs in the general chat area. All of this is below every member of AR. Anyone that has a problem with this can contact me.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Good idea jason - and BK, while you have every right to defend yourself, if you feel the need - you will also respect our members and the board by not making unneeded derogatory comments, the facts will be sufficient. You are well regarded here - dont let a poor attitude and intemperate words change that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information