Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    JuiceAddict is offline Associate Member

I just saw BigKev

..posting over at Bolex. Why hasn't he returned here?

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Sometimes we have to learn not to put our noses into other businesses...JuiceAddict this has nothing to do with you bro. Just a general statement for whats happened in the last couple of days.

Aragorn

Elaborate?

TeenPL is offline Banned
    he's laying low because of his legal troubles
    He posts occasionally, but i'm sure he is busy right now

nuke is offline Member
    Agreed.

I think everyone needs to pay attention, learn from whats going on around them.

Stop, Look, and Listen-- For anyone that needs this to be explained needs to really pay closer attention to their environment...

Just my .02 cents.

280 is offline New Member
    this is bigkev. i cant access my account here. i wont lower myself to bashing anyone, but i wont be posting here anymore, ever. anyone who may need any help can find me at bolex, i am the same helpful bro i have always been. later, BIGKEV

THE MAN IS BACK!

I'll PM you over there old friend.

and my court case will be a misdemenor, a total non issue now.

And there you have it.

Aragorn

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    Fucking rock on.

landshark is offline Associate Member
    well what have we hear...good to see you again PAL!

and to anyone who has an issue with me.......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I just saw BigKev-bigbirdskev.jpg  

lol

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    dont worry kev ill catch u at bolex

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    can someone tell me what "Bolex" is and what is the address to their board?....i am not familiar with it......thanks.
    Hey Kev.....I dont really know you but i glad to hear its only a misdemenor. Good luck in the future bro....keep pumping!!!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by Trevor
    can someone tell me what "Bolex" is and what is the address to their board?....i am not familiar with it....
    www.anabolex.com

bigtraps is offline Member

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Im glad all the shit worked out for you.

mekler is offline Associate Member
    hey bigkev, your middle fingers are lookin kinda puny.. lol.. jk bro, good for you, tell em how it is

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    280 must be the name, becuase that is what your sitting at you freak... Is that post in your avatar your current shot...Dude bigger than before and you were in all that shit...Nice work my man...

PS: I ment freak in a good way....

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Kev - sorry for the controversy but I had 3 people claiming to be you and jason has been competing - your account is active - you can log in any time and are certainly welcome here on your home board.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by CYCLEON
    Kev - sorry for the controversy but I had 3 people claiming to be you and jason has been competing - your account is active - you can log in any time and are certainly welcome here on your home board.
    Good to hear! Not sure if he is going to be here or not, but was definately worried that there would be problems if he was banned.

Originally posted by CYCLEON
    Good to know

Aragorn

superbeast is offline Member
    Okay, I maybe chastised for this but I am tired of this shit! Stop kissing his ass. He just posted a picture of himself flipping you off. The reason he is no longer here anymore is because his rep is tarnished. People who know him firsthand and in person have confirmed what some thought of him. If you love the guy that much, run off to anabolex.com.

Asskissing is just as bad as flaming!

SB

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet

Thumbs up

Originally posted by superbeast
    Okay, I maybe chastised for this but I am tired of this shit! Stop kissing his ass. He just posted a picture of himself flipping you off. The reason he is no longer here anymore is because his rep is tarnished. People who know him firsthand and in person have confirmed what some thought of him. If you love the guy that much, run off to anabolex.com.

SB

Thank GOD! someone had the balls to say this... I won't be chastising you on this one.... More to the point I agree with you 100%

freak of the week is offline Junior Member
    Right on Superbeast

SB
    BRAVO!!!

If you all only knew the half of it...actually it sounds as if some of you do...firsthand.

SK- check your PM.

misterklean is offline New Member
    you got that right superbeast....that's the reason bk doesn't come on this board as much.....I'm glad i had the balls to speak out against him when he scammed me and other AR members off their hard earn $$$$ few months back....if anyone of you remember, couple of months ago I posted some threads to expose his scams to members...although all of my threads kept being deleted as soon they came across moderators...but they definitely made it to some of my brothers here....BK pretended to refer members to some source at ziplip.com..when in fact that source was BK himself...he told the same freakin story to everyone who lost their money...promised to return their money if they don't get their gear...and none of us got our money back....I didn't know a BIG GUY like Kev could get so low in betraying brothers on this board who trusted him so much...just my two cents.

BK may no longer be a mod here - but he has helped a lot of people on AR - he is now a Retired Mod with Vet status so do show him the respect that those designations infer even if you do not feel particularly inclined to do so for him personally - and just like any other member, if you want to flame, keep it to PMs. If you have found him unhelpful, irratable or argumentative in the past - discuss it elsewhere.

Flames and Paean laudations (butt kissing) alike are a waste of our board space and are not acceptable. BK wanted to know what his account status is, he now does, he can carry on as to his wishes - those with comments, either positive or not, can freely discuss them privately - but not here. Those who have monetary issues with BK, I encourage you to contact him directly to ask that it be addressed.

CYC

Respect? show my dick to BK....only if BK had respect for himself he would have returned all our money back.....

palme is offline Rosie Member
    OK guys this has been talked about already. Continue your discussion in PMīs.

Originally posted by Athernigy
    People only listened to him cause he has juiced to the point of death and weighs a lot more than the average juicer ...

-sk

Have to agree with you one that one.... Everyone wants to get big...Lets be honest, so turning to a bro like BigKev makes sense for almost everyone that is trying to attain what he has in terms of size/stregth...

There's alot of good bros that know as much if not more then the Big guy here, maybe they are not as freaky in size, but still know their shit about how to train and supplement to get to that point...

This is unreal...and has certainly opened a can of worms.

I believe that I have been here long enough and have helped enough people myself to deserve that MY POSTS that I MADE on this VERY SAME SUBJECT would not be deleted also, like they were.
    Mod and Vet status are important and do deserve respect, however in this case the problem is that he CERTAINLY was not deserving of either title.
    He is a piece of shit, bottom line, and tarnishes the entire image of this board, which many of us have tried hard to keep at the standards that its at today. So everyone think about that and hear the entire story before they jump to anyone's defense.
    And at the rate this is going, I think it would be wrong to touch this thread or ask this to be kept private. All this is accomplishing is protecting a scammer. PERIOD. And that again tarnishes the image of this board.
    And to think I was going to just let this go and move on...

Again, I am going to say it one last time - if you dont like him, fine - but dont take up AR board space to say so. Respect the position even if you dont like the guy because it reflects on AR as a whole. He was a good asset to htis board at one time and put a lot of time in here - I do understand those who didnt care for his personal approach and I am sure that no one can say that I ever have had a cozy relationship with Kev - however, what is important to me is what is good for the board so please show respect for the board.

I also remember his promises and again, I encourage you to take that up with him. If after contacting him and giveing due time, you are not satisfied, then that can be stated. Only facts, not flames. Again, No "BK is a worthless POS" - but rather "he made a promise and so far it has not been kept"

i'm glad to see people are finally bringing it all out of their hearts...."good and worth respecting is a man who people talk good about after he is gone". in that case...BK is obviously the opposite!

superbeast is offline Member
    Ahh, what happened to BigKev's response? I'm sure you are still reading this anyway. Just ask Jenna how she enjoyed Pennsylvania. I had a good time in Houston, maybe I should have looked up your shrunken 215lb ass.

SB

Ahh, what happened to BigKev's response? I'm sure you are still reading this anyway. Just ask Jenna how she enjoyed Pennsylvania. I had a good time in Houston, maybe I should have looked up your shrunken 215lb ass.

SB

Damn listen to beast calling out BigKev... If nothing else this thread is entertaining as hell...

Facts not flames- that's fair. I'm not trying to start a flame thread here, but apparently quite a few people have been scammed by "his friend". And then this big arrest sob story. OK you were arrested? You're friend was busted? Let's see a newspaper article...you can black out last names and addresses etc. Let's see a notice of disposition from the court from your arrest, which was such a big deal that you were forced not to post anymore, as if you were that important, lol, and now turned out to be a bullsh*t misdemeanor. Ain't gonna happen is it. Thats because you are a f****ng liar. Make sure you look both ways crossing the street "bro".

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Was that a real challange or just computer screen tough guy?

Id like to see you to go toe 2 toe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information