dedic8ed1 is offline Banned

Ex girl still has my pics on her myspace what's up?

My latest girl that did 180turn around still has my pics all over her my space what you guys think that's about?It's been a week what's she waiting for?

Thread explaining why.First relationship in 5 years crashed n burned.wtf!!!!

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    Why is that a no no ?? I still have ex gurl on my facebook. Unless they are pics of intimate moments than maybe she should take em off.

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    Also link to the myspace pls lol...

Quote Originally Posted by gst528i View Post
    Also link to the myspace pls lol...
    Ur beat bud I don't need the drama.Yes they are.

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    yeah dude quit thinkin too much into it..she probably simply does not care either way..its not like she kept em up hoping you would look and know she still cared and then in turn you come back and ask her to get back together and then she plays hard and blah blah blkhadlksja lfkajflkjasfl kjsdfl ajsf

go bang some new chicks man you dont need her

Quote Originally Posted by christopherallen View Post
    yeah dude quit thinkin too much into it..she probably simply does not care either way..its not like she kept em up hoping you would look and know she still cared and then in turn you come back and ask her to get back together and then she plays hard and blah blah blkhadlksja lfkajflkjasfl kjsdfl ajsf

go bang some new chicks man you dont need her
    Dude I'm such a dick...I'm fuked man she's got me all jammed up.

The worst thing I could do would be to call her I did that already the day after all that shit went down,but like A dick I probably would get back with her.Kill me now
    Last edited by dedic8ed1; 03-17-2009 at 08:57 PM.

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    For a second there i though this was a new j-dogg thread...

subaruwrx04 is offline Associate Member
    Dude blew her off... Move on.. Been in your boat before.... Theres much better out there..

natureboy is offline Member
    Maybe she hasn't been on the myspace page.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dedic8ed1 View Post
    Dude I'm such a dick...I'm fuked man she's got me all jammed up.

The worst thing I could do would be to call her I did that already the day after all that shit went down,but like A dick I probably would get back with her.Kill me now
    Aww man, the drama.

I remember my buddies gf cheated on him, he found out, called her, than SHE DUMPED HIM over the phone. He was crying he was so fvcked in the head that day (and a while after)

I went to her myspace and started posting details of the guy she blew and snide hilarious remarks.

She wrote me a letter back saying she would call the police if I didnt stop. I wrote her back telling her she had the option to delete me, that she was also retarded as well as a whore, so she deleted me.
    Than I called up 4 of his friends and told them to start posting shit on her myspace (yeh it sounds gay but the effort was like nothing Ive seen with some of the shit they got up on her profile) They raped it sensless for about 2days, than her OWN friends started posting shit about her.

HER FVCKING DAD called **ME**, he got about 3 words out and I told him to suck my dick than hung up. She deleted her myspace because of the effort to exploit her which worked.
    So rather than focus on the pictures, focus on how you can ruin her life on myspace. That is the mature way to handle this situation, rip her pics and create a new profile for her, befriend all her friends, than start posting bulletins of her sleeping around with her friends bfs.

People may say this is all unneccessary and won't make you feel better, I completely disagree with all of them and fully advocate any effort of the like.
    Last edited by Bojangles69; 03-17-2009 at 09:23 PM.

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    You could also have some fun with photoshop.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    /\ I see her pic on her new profile, a single simple red dot on her lips, and a caption underneath by her (really dedic8ed) that reads "oh em g - i so totally hate herpes"

the possibilities are endless

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaiden708 View Post
    For a second there i though this was a new j-dogg thread...
    my ex has pics of me on her myspace too.

scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^ duh

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    stop checking her myspace and cut all ties

Surreal is offline Associate Member
    My latest girl that did 180turn around still has my pics all over her my space what you guys think that's about?It's been a week what's she waiting for?

LOL. My most recent ex still has tons of pics of us on her facebook, including ones of us:

- Vacationing on South Padre Island
    - Vacationing in Las Vegas
    - Hanging out with my friends
    - Hanging out with her siblings

I don't think you got much to complain about, son.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    Aww man, the drama.

I remember my buddies gf cheated on him, he found out, called her, than SHE DUMPED HIM over the phone. He was crying he was so fvcked in the head that day (and a while after)

I went to her myspace and started posting details of the guy she blew and snide hilarious remarks.

She wrote me a letter back saying she would call the police if I didnt stop. I wrote her back telling her she had the option to delete me, that she was also retarded as well as a whore, so she deleted me.
    Than I called up 4 of his friends and told them to start posting shit on her myspace (yeh it sounds gay but the effort was like nothing Ive seen with some of the shit they got up on her profile) They raped it sensless for about 2days, than her OWN friends started posting shit about her.

HER FVCKING DAD called **ME**, he got about 3 words out and I told him to suck my dick than hung up. She deleted her myspace because of the effort to exploit her which worked.
    So rather than focus on the pictures, focus on how you can ruin her life on myspace. That is the mature way to handle this situation, rip her pics and create a new profile for her, befriend all her friends, than start posting bulletins of her sleeping around with her friends bfs.

People may say this is all unneccessary and won't make you feel better, I completely disagree with all of them and fully advocate any effort of the like.
    Answer negativity with negativity?What happened to your logic Bo you were the man with alot of good answers last year?It's not within me to do this.I bowed out gracefully with my integrity intact and that's all a man that has respect for himself can do without looking like a chump.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild28 View Post
    stop checking her myspace and cut all ties
    Thank you.

stpete is offline Banned
    You guys spent time together. I'm not getting rid of pics just cause i'm not with my ex's.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    You guys spent time together. I'm not getting rid of pics just cause i'm not with my ex's.
    I agree, i still have lots of the X-rated of the Ex'es

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    that aint shit

i have pics of about 10 different girls (all girls i banged or dated) up on my myspace

so what?

doesnt mean anything... good or bad. i just dont feel like taking them down.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries

Dont see what the problem is, i have pictures of your ex all over my, my space...

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    Dont see what the problem is, i have pictures of your ex all over my, my space...
    Yup, Trophies

BuffedGuy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    You are getting good at these sort of comments.

Thread Information