Colibri is offline Banned

On The Verge Of Pissing Off.

God, I hate my family.

I have a job, but apparently that's not good enough for that useless cow I call "Mum". The placew I work has cancelled all it's temps for the past two weeks and it's impossible to find another job at the moment.

The cow drags me up to the Job Center to claim Job Seekers Allowance, of which I would get nothing from. She would get all the money and I'd get fuckall to support myself on.

Now, this morning she went in one of her bitch moods, if I don't have her dig money she'll kick me out of the house.

As it is, I'm on the verge of packing a bag, stealing every single note of money I can find (all there money's in a deposit box under the bed, I know where the key is) and just fuck off. She'll expect me to go live with my Aunt just down the road, but I won't. I'll just find some place to go, a hostel or something and hopefully never see the bastards again.

But, I have my PRMC for the Marines in January and I dont want to fuck that up, they can easily phone up the offices and whitdrawl their consent. I have the travel warant though.

Damn, I fucking hate them.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    thats sucks bro, one thing i have learned mate is to do what makes your happy. dont let it get to you. try and ignore it, true its very difficult but if you feel like you be better off and happier by leaving go for it bro.

if everything falls through and you get stuck you might not be able to go back, or more likely you wont want to. its a big call bro, just think it through.

what doesnt kill us only makes us stronger, try and make it work for you and not against you. good luck bro, keep us posted.

peaker

STEALING FROM FAMILY.........???????

............no matter how bad things got i couldnt steal from the woman who brought me into this world.........good luck in your decisions and hope things work out....

nuke is offline Member
    Relax bro....Always remeber this.
    Things that seem to be a huge deal now are not. You'll look back on this and laugh.
    You dont want to hear this but its true !!! But you'll regret ever stealing a dime from your "mum" . I hated mine too, but they have to be evil sometimes bro !!

Get over it get a job and keep lifting.
    PM if you need to talk brother

Good Luck !!

If you're heading off to Marines in January, I'd say just bite your tongue and tough it out.

Besides if you can't hack mommy at home, how in heck do you expect to survive a drill sargent who is going to be doing his best to get under your skin and "break you".

I just think one should never burn their bridges, no matter how undesirable those bridges may seem.

Red

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I agree. Stick it out bro. 1 month isnt long at all. How long do you think you could live at a motel anyways???? I feel for ya man i do, but like red ketchup said, "if you cant hack mommy then how are you gonna survive a drill sergeant?" Im not trying to piss you off further, just throwing my .02 in. PM me if you need anything.

good luck bro
    peace

Thread Information