Sir Victorian guy, V.C. is offline Knight of the Garter and Member of the Victorian Order

Jehovah's Witnesses- preaching in the gym!

Brothers.

I recently became a Jehovah's Witness. And the decision to convert occured right in the gym!
    One Saturday afternoon, as Nobby and I were doing some HIT grip strength exercises, and screaming with effort, an absolute angel of a woman walked by. I stopped what I was doing, and cried "Bestill my heart! BY GOD what a finely cleft, lovely arse that goes before me!" as I gazed, entranced, at the shapeliest arse I had ever seen. The woman in question gasped, then informed me she was a Jehovah's Witness, and could only date a man who was a Jehovah's Witness. So Nobby and I then and there pledged our allegiance, and the following day showed up at Kingdom Hall. "If this is what it takes to get my hands kneading those buttocks of hers, so be it!" I declared. Marvin, our good Down's Syndrome friend and fellow Iron Brother, was invited along with us, and taken aside for some thorough brainwashing.
    I introduced Marvin to the Jehovah's witnesses "This here is Marvin. He may not be one of the great minds of this century- or any of the last 300 that came before it- but he is to be treated with DIGNITY!" I declared.

After sleeping through several hours of bible class, we were sent on our way with a boxful of copies of 'The Watchtower' to distribute around the gym.

We walked into the gym, and immediately began proselytizing. "Here you are, friend" I said, and handed a punk kid a copy of the Watchtower. "I ain't into this, mate" he snapped, and Nobby's chain was around his throat and choking him purple, as I screamed in his face "YOU FUCKING BETTER WELL READ THIS, BOY!" then smacked his face so hard a tooth went flying out his mouth. Nobby's approach to spreading Jehovah's message was a tad more blunt. He lumbered up to folk as they were in the midst of a set, and snarling "Oi. Its the Watchtour. Fookin read it, sunshine", shoved a copy into their face.

Then, empowered by GOD, we hit the squat rack. Screaming "PRAISE JEHOVAH!!! ARRRGGH!! FUCK!!" I squatted down with 800 pounds loaded on the bar, and repped it out 5 times before tossing it onto the rack. The exertion was so great I had to vomit, and ran over to the window and, screaming "BLAAARRGGGH!!" spewed out a few gallons of stomach contents down onto the street below and right onto the heads of a group of muslim fellows on their way to a mosque.
    They began screaming, shaking their fists at me "You farging icehole, we keel you!" they screamed. "Marvin, take care of those infidels...they are indeed DEMONS released from the abyss!" I commanded, and Nobby ceremoniously handed Marvin his coveted bike chain. Screaming "DEMONS!! DEEEMOONS!" Marvin ran screaming out of the gym, and a few seconds later rounded the corner and charged into the muslim fiends, lashing them with the bike chain. He chased them across the street, but alas- a double decker bus came screeching along, and didn't brake in time and Marvin was run over! His crumpled body lay quivering beneath the wheels of the bus. Nobby yelled out the window "ALLROIGHT MAHVIN!". No doubt, the stouthearted, coke-bottle glasses wearing Marvin will be back on his feet and in the gym, I assured myself.

To celebrate our victory, we drank whiskey till the wee hours of the morning, and then decided to drive to Kingdom Hall to spread the good news of how Marvin battled the forces of Satan. Unfortunately, Nobby was a bit intoxicated and drove the Rolls Royce through the front doors of Kingdom Hall. We staggered out, and passed out on the floor. When we awoke, we were in a cell at the police station. Luckily, a phone call from my influential father to the chief of police got us out- and we were told that there was a court order banning us from Kingdom Hall.
    Bastards!!

alert is offline Junior Member
    one of your better works .. i must say ... you need to get someone to draw some artwork to go along with your stories these would make great comics

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Another good one!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    So you didnt get that arse!?

Strut99GT is offline Member
    LOL

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    A moment of silence for Mavvin, martyr for the cause. Kinda reminds me of Kenny on South Park

Oh my god! They killed Marvin!

You bawwwwstawds!

Red

AnabolLecter75 is offline Junior Member
    Great post as usual

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    thats some funny shit
    it needs to be made into a movie

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    I can definately see a good cartoon made into this,that one was definately great

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    have to bump this

Stormrider is offline Junior Member
    LOL Nice story!

shorty2big is offline Member
    another fine story

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Hmmm... noobie learns something today.

Note to self: "Not everything Posted in the lounge is serious"!

I was seriously scratching my head and thinking "WTF" till about 1/2 way through!

Good story! Very entertaining!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    thank god your still around VG. I thought you had left too. Another great post.

fast is offline Associate Member
    haha LOL

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Hahahah thats funny.. And I am a JW lol

vettewreck is offline Banned
    cliff notes please.....

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Phantom post bump!!!!

"ALLROIGHT MAHVIN!".

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    lol good ol vg, too bad he's not been around for a long time

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    LOL, you newbies should do a search on the rest of Victorian guys exploits, he was a classic.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    *claps hands slowly and stands up to give respect*

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    LOL, you newbies should do a search on the rest of Victorian guys exploits, he was a classic.
    Here, here! You newer fellows should find his other stuff. Funny bro for sure.

I look them up and give'em a read for a laugh now and then.

family is j dubs

Thread Information