FireFighter is offline Associate Member

Thumbs down I hate cold season!

Here in good old Canada were going through "Cold/flu" season. I f#ckin hate this. Damn weather change. I just got a head cold and it sucks, cuz its brutal to go to the gym while you can bloody breathe! Just gonna up the Vitamin C and fluids.. gotta keep pumpin though, Cardio is even worse now!! anyone else feelin the effects of cold season?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Yeah, I hate winter. here in Houston it's about 65. I even had to wear my coat one day last week. I can't wait until spring.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    It was -18 degrees celcius with the wind chill today. I need a remote car starter. I've had two full-blown colds (cough, congestion) this season already.

Excess ... -18°C without wind chill here this morning I don't even want to know the wind chill we had.

We had it easy last winter... too easy... we're gonna pay now

Oh.... and just for the record... I HATE WINTER!!!!!!

Red

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I hate it as well. Luckly we don't get that freakin cold here, but we have our share of colds and weather changes. which leaves me usually sick with a runny nose, sneezing, flu symptoms, etc. Yeah it sucks..

Oh nice it's -13 today!!! i love this weather!!! hahahha

FireFighter ... Wait until you start fighting fires in -20C weather I've had more than my share of that crap.

Worse I've ever been to was an old folks home that almost burned to the ground... -35C. You shut down a 1 3/4in line for less than one minute and it froze. Our bunkers frozen so solid that we could barely move. I was working a 2 1/2in line sitting against a fence in a snow bank... after about an hour there the guys needed to use an axe to free me, the water spray froze me to the fence.

Fun fun!

Red

thegame01 is offline Member
    listen to you guy's whinning about -18 c oh ya with the wind chill LOL.
    try -28c last night up here plus wind chill .Pretty much normal shit up here except it's a little early .i have seen -45c plus the wind chill -58c that was about 7 years back and all the pipes around town were freezing .I also hate winter

Last year i went to TO for Wrestemania in March and we had about 5-6 feet of snow left and TO had none and it was so nice we were wearing our t shirts during the day .Sad it really is lol.

Anyways you firefighter's rock ,you have nothing but respect from me bro's .

Be safe
    GZ

I don't see how you guys can live in a place where your piss freezes before it hits the ground. If it gets below 40, I'm always tempted to take a vacation day.

I wish for a world that is 68 all year round, oh well.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    It was -18 yesterday...little warmer this morning at -4 but this is ridiculous. I know what you are saying about the cold/flu thing FF. I am fighting a cold myself. Nose is raw from blowing it so much and trying to hit the gym is almost impossible. Hopefully things will come around within the next day or 2. To all you southerners. We hate you this time of year LUCKY BASTARDS!!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I do too! Thing is i will start my cycle in January and we get the flu season just about as i will start my clomid therapy...im really worried.

Originally posted by Shredz
    LUCKY B<a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=brand&value=AST" target="_blank">AST</a>ARDS!!

I love how Mugs has made it possible to get an advertisement out of an insult.LOL
    Entrepenuer all the way.

Support your addictions people, order your supps todayAllsports

cooksbrut is offline Associate Member
    15 degrees F today.... I thought that was cold as hell.... but you people in Canada have it rough.... I was considering moving today i thought it was so cold

HOLY CRAP!

Minus -58. Game thats craziness. I can't imagine the kind of shrinkage you'd get from that!!! . Where abouts you from man?

Red where are you from? thats one story man. that must have been a fun one! You must have went back into the building just to warm up a bit. Sorry but its kinda funny that they had to use an axe on ya to get you off the fence!!

Shredz brother I know what you're saying. I have soo much kleenex lying around my place. People either think I have a bad ass cold, or just won the world Masterbation contest!! .

Its alittle nicer out today. Only -11 with the windchill. Anyone wanna go on a trip to florida or cali????? let me know

Strut99GT is offline Member
    You people are ALL CRAZY ! Damn, it's about 1 or 2 C in Fort Worth TX right now, and I'm cold as hell. You people are talking about temperatures that I literally can't comprehend! The coldest weather I've EVER been in is about 7F, which is -14C. I don't think I'd be able to function in weather any colder than that, hehe.

-20C here this morning, -29C where my parents live 2 hours north of Montreal. Fun fun!

Strut99GT ... you are right... we are crazy! I hate my ancestors for landing so far north!

FireFighter ... Hee hee it was an interesting call, a 100+ year old mansion that was converted into a retirement home. By the time the Fire Dept was called, it was already too late, fire was running thru the walls from basement to roof and shooting out alll over. We lost 3 retirees there, the 50 others we managed to evacuate in extremis... (ever dragged 2 old people down stairs by their collars, and then have them be thankfull for it!?)

It was one seriously cold day When we went in the bus-canteen to warm up, we'd leave our bunker coats outside so they wouldn'T thaw (and get soaked), and they just stood on their own

Shredz ... Fighting the flu here too... Not pleasant.

Red

thegame01 is offline Member
    Hey FF i am at least 7 hours north of TO. I am the only insane mofo on this board apparently .I once posted trying to find people north of To but no luck.

i might be looking to move down south .i love Ottawa, the women !!!

I have seen a snow storm june 30 th when i was a kid .They closed the schools and everything. Of course it was gone within a 3-4 days but still .I has been much better the last 4-5 yrs .Elnino was good to us but i think we are getting back to the "old" normal weather

GZ

Originally posted by thegame01
    Hey FF i am at least 7 hours north of TO.
    Ack! You ARE insane!

I just wish my ancestors had landed down in da islands or even MX or southern US when they crossed from France... but noooo! They had to come here! Of all places...

Red

David B. is offline Member
    Originally posted by Pheedno

I wish for a world that is 68 all year round, oh well.
    That place exists. It's called San Francisco.

--dnb

David B. is offline Member
    I've had two colds so far this fall. The first was a bad one, lasted two weeks and left me with a cough for another month, and to make matters worse it popped up in week 9 of my first cycle. Caught another cold from the step-sister, the sunday before thanksgiving, but it was pretty mild and was over in a week. I'm still coughing up balls of phlegm though. I fucking hate colds.

--dnb

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    That's too bad you all have had that cold of weather....

Here in sunny So California it was hovering around 75 just before the Thanksgiving break.

I would never be able to survive the cold that you Candians are having...good luck!

I hate you Butch! haha

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    4 hours of sleep + lots of beer + lots of cigarettes + near freezing weather in austin + fem probs = clocky got a sore throat

-- clocky baby

P.S. whenever yall are down about fem problems, do you ever stare at yourself in the mirror while shirtless and flexing?

Thread Information