Trauma Center (tlc) Watch Now!!!!

.......get a chance check out trauma center.....this guy was working on a ladder, fell off and into a tree....what do you think happened?? a branch went up his ass!!!!..he has no serious internal injuries but he really got fucked in the ass without any lube!!.this is the most bizzar thing i've seen with the exception of this one dude that got stabbed in the top of head with a knife...if you miss this show it'll probally be on later this week.....

palme is offline Rosie Member
    We had a guy in Sweden that got stabbed in the head with a 30cm long knife. Thats 11" people! And he survived. Insane pic from the x-ray.

Wouldnt wanna trade places with the tree dude

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I saw on one of the shows where a guy was running from a bull and the bull, yup horned him in the azz. Man I bet that was painful as hell..

Nastyest one I've seen was this poor college girl who fell out of her dorm window and was "hooked" in the glutes head down by the bars in the window of the floor below. She hung there for a bit while the FD cut her loose.

Scariest is that they claim it saved her life as she was falling head first on the pavement.

Ouch dammit!

Red

........the ass man did survive without any major problems.....i think he thanked his lucky stars above while revisiting the site where he was invaded....get a chance see this show...they opened him up above his stomach cut some of the branch out there, cut some just below his a-hole, and while 1 guy pushed the branch from inside his body the other guy pull the branch from down below if ya know what i mean....unreal.!!!!...

Thread Information