Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member

GF keeps getting ....

anyone ever been in this situation... my girlfriend gets a yeast infection every month! now i don't know whats wrong, she is going to go see the gyno in a few weeks but anyone had this problem before, its really getting in the way of things ......

Cali is offline Female Member
    If you're using condoms she could be allergic to the ones you're using. If you're not, you might have to go to the doctor because you can get it and give it back to her. See what the doc says... Good luck.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    my g/f gets them too frequently as well...i don't know what the deal is but i feel your pain bro

well i've read that a good % of women (can't remember the exact number) every month think that their natural discharge before menstruation is an infection and rush out to treat it. Which further explains why a good number of women are also experiencing yeast infections that are immune to current anit-biotics.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by Full Intensity
    well i've read that a good % of women (can't remember the exact number) every month think that their natural discharge before menstruation is an infection and rush out to treat it. Which further explains why a good number of women are also experiencing yeast infections that are immune to current anit-biotics.
    i'm really glad that you addressed this. my g/f sometimes has a white, creamy substance in her, well you know where...anyway, she is always thinking that its her yeast infection discharge...WTF...ladies please help...BTW, i am being serious, so if you want to joke do it elsewhere...

MY EX SAID.........

.......sometimes women clean themselfs in that spot toooo much. the the body has to do its own natural thing if i recall ...but all women are diff soooo...

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Men can get yeast infections too but apparently we don't show signs of it like women do. Just something I learned from the Sunday Night Sex Show.

apparently male yeast infections (contracted from women) go un-detected, and eventually disappear. So men can actually transmit a yeast infection to a women, and not know any better.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    just help her scratch it. That always helps.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Originally posted by Full Intensity
    apparently male yeast infections (contracted from women) go un-detected, and eventually disappear. So men can actually transmit a yeast infection to a women, and not know any better.
    This is true. A man can also get it from a woman and give it back to her after she gets rid of it.

Also, don't overlook possible places or things that might harbor the nasty little critters, like a favorite chair where she sits and sweats after training, or a swimsuit that never quite dries out. A healthy twat with a normal PH usually can resist yeast infections or at least keep them from raging out of control.

Thread Information