Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

Diary entry for December 7, 2002

I no longer have any notion of what is real and what is not. It is quite a peculiar feeling walking around and not really knowing exactly where you are or why you are there. It's rather surreal and very interesting to be honest. On a related note, I am relatively certain that a gang of mice are following me around. I seem to encounter them everywhere I go - there goes one now. They seem, however, to be friendly and completely harmless. I am awaiting one of them to amass the courage to approach me and start up a conversation. I have been awaiting that day more and more as of late. The prospect of befriending a gang of mice seems quite appealing and even exhilarating to me. I have toyed with the idea of spawning a race of human/mice hybrids in an attempt to create an army for me to gain unrivaled leadership over. There are still numerous kinks to work out in my plan but I am getting close to my ultimate goal, namely rulership of the free world. Also, I really should clean my room, it's kind of gross. I can hardly see the floor anymore due to all the clothes I have splayed upon it, not that the floor would be a particularly appealing site at this point.
    Oh, one last thing to add to this journal entry - I have taken to pantsing every last member of society I encounter. While it is obviously not a permanent solution to the horrors society presently harbors within, it does make me feel tougher and even a whole lot prettier since many of the comments I get are rather flattering.

Nathan: 1
    Society: 0

Re: Diary entry for December 7, 2002

Originally posted by Nathan
    On a related note, I am relatively certain that a gang of mice are following me around.
    Are you absolutely positive they are mice and not chipmunks? After all we know that when the holidays come near, chipmunks become real friendly to some humans and even start to sing christmas carrols (just look at Alvin! Need I say more?)

Food for thought

Red

Wimmpy is offline Associate Member
    Go for it! Hey if someone can make Ninja Turtles and Splinter (they were bad ass!) I say fo for it! Have you thought about mounting lasers to them?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    First sheep and now mice... farmboy!

maguilagorilla is offline Associate Member
    rule the free world?! what about th e rest of us you know the married ones haha!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I don't know about you guys, but I want what Nathan is smoking.. LMAO...
    Daum Nathan, I thought you would at least say something about your cycle bud?

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Sicilian30
    I don't know about you guys, but I want what Nathan is smoking.. LMAO...
    Daum Nathan, I thought you would at least say something about your cycle bud?
    Omnas haven't really kicked in yet since I'm only 3 weeks in I think. In time friend, I will spew forth my progress report. I'm tired and not feeling well now.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Nat i am sorry but i am already one step ahead of you bro. My army of UofT squirrels are far superior to your mice and have hidden my weapons of mass destruction in the ground and trees of Queens park, and their unique ability to remember the hidden locations and dig up these weapons on my command will easily give me control over the western world.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I am wondering if the frequency of mice sightings could be in anyway explained with the lack of cleanliness in your room?

bigtraps is offline Member
    Nathan, do you eat alot of cheese?

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by bigtraps
    Nathan, do you eat alot of cheese?
    I'm not sure if he eats cheese, but he sure does smell like it.

shhhh! I think Nathan has been snorting the rat poison again!

Red

Thread Information