wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver

haha gas card heaven

Just felt like i should brag since im saving 21% everytime i buy gas, you should give it a try

footballcat is offline Associate Member
    Ok so share your knowledge. I want to save money for the next cycle.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    do you have aol or instant messenger? email me or im me at [email protected]

Farmer is offline Member
    Im gonna shoot you en email bro

peace

ill be waiting bro

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Dude Iam fuckin E-mailing you too..

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I don't pay for gas at all. I save 100%

All of you guys have some mail. Check it out if you have some questions just ask, i new at it so if you have question i can't answear then ill direct you to my sponsor who helped me out,you should see the money this guy makes!!

Alright 1 week down and I have 125 bucks on the way. 100$ check for bank and 25$ on my gas card. peace

To all of you guys who are pm'g me for info on the gas card please email me at [email protected] or pm me with your email address so you guys can get in on this gig before the masses come in on it. This is really great deal you guys so you owe it to yourself to inquire

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    How do you save? Is it like Amway or another pyramid business? I don't pay for gas, but I'm just curious.

Pyramid? I dont believe. Pyramiding is illegal. This uses network marketing and I am pretty illiterate when it comes to e commerce but this has been a dream so far. Only in my second week and I have made total 125 already. 25 in free gas and 100 dollar check. I know that doesn't sound like much but hey its been one week and I have done zero work yet. Im just watching it grow

Latest word: In febuary of 2003 the gas card will be going international. This is huge news for all independant representatives b/c people all across the world will be using it.

Word to the Wise: Get in on this before it goes international b/c when it does its gonna blow up like a nuclear missile!!

Thank all of you who have inquired about this. I am only 19 and rather new at this so I was suprised when I had lots of emails about it.

Farmer is offline Member
    That website was kinda weird, can you give a quick explanation?? or email me? I emailed you earlier you should still have my addy, if not hit me a PM

peace

Farmer

BostonBobby is offline Associate Member
    I don't get it... Is the only way you can make money is if you have people sign up under your name?? I don't get anything on that site fill me in...

B

Yes you make money for people signing under you. And you also make money for the people who sign under you signing people up as well, and so on. If you sign one person up and then they sign two people up then those two sign up two a piece then those four sign two a piece you would have 16 people working for you. that is if everybody only signs two people and you signed up 1. Now just think if you signed two people then those two signed four then those four signed two a piece. you would have 32 people working for you. I have signed up (no one) yet. absolutely no one but the people over me gave me overspill, just like you guys I can give yall over spill and give you people to work for you. anyhow for every 9 people that sign up underneath your family tree you get 125 bucks. 100 in cash and 25 in gas card. I was very confused at first (mind you im only 19) but my sponsor helped me out a lot and i finally gave in and said the hell with it b/c its either do or die,either ima sit at my desk and wonder my whole life or ima make a move and try to get something out of this inhibition of curiosity. So one week later and i made 125 bucks for doing absolutely nothing!! the awesome thing is that this program is going international in febuary so it will completely explode. please email me if you have any furthur questions at [email protected]

p.s. My sponsor gave me a tour of his web page and it showed he made 9,000 in two months. In addition to the money making opportunity you also save 300-600 in gas a year!! the gas savings was enough of a reason to spark my curiosity

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by st82hellnbak
    Pyramid? I dont believe. Pyramiding is illegal.
    Originally posted by st82hellnbak
    Yes you make money for people signing under you. And you also make money for the people who sign under you signing people up as well, and so on. If you sign one person up and then they sign two people up then those two sign up two a piece then those four sign two a piece you would have 16 people working for you.
    You just described a pyramid scheme.

Originally posted by EXCESS
    You just described a pyramid scheme.
    Yup...

Also known as Multi-Level-Marketting (MLM).

I won't comment about it.

Red

network marketing (mlm) is the most effective and brilliant promotional/advertising/marketing tool out. mlm is the word of mouth advertising on juice. I would like for you to examine the benefits of the gas card and how you could benefit from that rather then critiqueing your skepticism on mlm.

and just a little information pyramiding is illegal b/c in a pyramid scheme they representatives are paid based solely off of recruits and not off of commisions. Gasup sells a products that is a (GSP) gauranteed savings plan which include far more then just gas. ill post the other benefits of this card

KeyMastur is offline VET
    I'm a little confused. Is this thing like one of those big chain mails ??? You send out the chain mail via USPS and when your name hits the top, you should receive a dollar from each person who gets that letter.

· Discount Hospital Plan... Save up to 20% discount at over 4,000 major hospitals nationwide. Can be used with or without insurance.

· Discount Physician Plan... Average savings of up to 20% at over 300,000 physicians nationwide. Can be used with or without insurance.

· Discount Dental Program... Average savings of up to 30% at over 20,000 dentists nationwide. Can be used with or without insurance.

· Discount Chiropractic Program... Average savings of up to 30% at over 4,000 chiropractors nationwide. Can be used with or without insurance.

· Discount Prescription Plan... Save up to 20% at over 40,000 pharmacies nationwide. WalMart, Target, Rite Aid, WalGreens, SavOn, and more.

· Discount Vision Plan... Average up to 30% Discount at 1,000's of eye care centers nationwide.

· Access online legal advice... We solve legal issues. Solutions to over 6,000 common problems, free ask-an-attorney options, customized services, and much more...

· Roadside Towing Assistance. You choose the towing service center.

· $200 In Home Electronic Repairs. You choose the repair facility.

· $100 Ambulance Rebate. You choose the ambulance service.

· Free Credit Counseling. Helps get you out of debt.

· $1,000 in Credit Card Protection. Banks charge as high as $79 for this.

· Unique Auto Leasing Plan With NO CREDIT CHECK.

· Easy-to-Get Credit Cards. Some of the nation’s easiest to get credit cards.

st82hellnbak ... Not shooting it down, you'll notice I said I would not comment about it, and I won't.

Suffice to say MLM is nothing new, it's been around 15+ years in one form or another. Personally about 1/4 of all the people I've known thru my adult life have tried to rope me up in one or another MLM scheme. I've studied it carefully and decided it wasn't for me.

Red

nuke is offline Member
    We all must go through trial in life. Let the cat try ..Hell either love it or learn...

Yea i know you wasn't putting me down bro. Actually since i was 16 I have always been interested in a home based business. Finally I found a home based business with a product that I could really use and something that has far more value then the start up cost. If this doesn't work out for me then oh well ill live and learn but for now its only been a week and im having a great experience. Im still in college on scholarship and my education comes first no matter what. I can definately understand that it wasn't for you bro b/c to tell you the truth all of the company's I have researched into before have sold products that I was simply not interested in and products that really would have sat on the shelf. Im glad I found this though b/c gas was really a killer with my turbo. Im supposed to get 23/gallon but the way i drive it far under. Well write back guys and again thanx for the support

Thread Information