Mugs Guest

how before x is not detected in piss test???

Anyone know this one for sure??

BC

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

mugs

check your PM brother

nymattyk is offline Member
    i think its only like 2 or 3 days but dont quote me on that

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i'm gonna out on limb here......listen to whatever partyboy says

peaker is offline Senior Member

couple of weeks?

i heard from someone that traces can be found for a few weeks maybe even more no idea if this is accurate.

does anyone here take it? i do, but i think it affects my workout preformance, how do you find it partyboy?

peaker

sorry..

no idea about piss test but i think blood test can show shit from a few weeks back

peaker

KBgrl is offline Female Member
    thought it was a month or so but there are ways to get around it. dont fret my pet

ok

2-5 days depending.2-3 for pure mdma.2-5 depending if there are traces of coke,k,meth,or heroin in it.those four will store in your fat cells for upward of 5 days.i got the info first hand from a tester.ephedrine can show up as amphetamine is some tests so you can always bring in a bottle of riped fuel when you get the results since even the natural derivative Ma Huang may show up as such.just don't bring it up first, sounds pretty gulity.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    partyboy-so you are screwed if you have to take one the next day...or re-worded...what's out there to mask it and you forgot your ripped fuel...

(classic btw...)
    What happens here, stays here

well.....

sunglasses for your dilated pupils and gum to make it look like your chewing gum and not griding the enamel off your teeth.........ok just kidding!

honestly i think the best thing to do is not do it 2-5 dyas before a test, but i did it the nigth before(it was a random test), took the test, and passed.most tests aren't picking up mdma(from what the tester told me).now if it has some amphetamine in it.....it's gonna be tough because of it storing in fat cells.could just go to HIGHTIMES magazine and pick up some test distractors until it's out of your system.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    i have no enamel left...i grind my teeth anyway when i sleep (supposedly)...i think one night i went through 11 blow-pops...it hurt to eat for 3 days...
    What happens here, stays here

haha

i went for a checkup and i swear as god is my witness, my dentist looks up at me and say!!!" i have never seen teeth like this before!"hahahaha.needless to say, $1000's of dollars later i have nice porcelin caps. they are sparkly though, i'll give them that!!haha

what is the longest time you had your jaw shake for? if i dont take gum while i am peaking i look like a kids toy with my jaw going up and down

peaker

depends really

i mean i've woken up at like 9 o'clock on a sunday night to it shaking.sometimes it just does it even if i haven't taken it for awhile.when i will be listening to music in my apt sometimes it does it not on anything.it's like i have Pavlov's Jaw.it responds to the surroundings and the stimulus of hard house.i swear to god.i can throw on a cd now and i guarentee it will do it.but i've been using for like 7 yrs consistantly w/ the exception of the last few months

hahaa partyboy, its got a mind of its own, i remember once i had a big night and i was in church for one of my cousins christinings and while the priest was talking (macedonian orthodox) my jaw was flapping around like it was going alone with the words....you greek huh partyboy?

peaker

yup

greek and lithuanian.that's me!!yeah the jaw def has a mind of it's own.even if i have too much expresso it does it.it's weird

partyboy...

do you take 5htp or anything after popping man?
    you can't get it here in australia but i got some online and my friends think it works wonders but i'm not sure about it.

peaker

honestly

i never tried it/always wanted to but i usually just drink a big glass of oj when i get home in the afternoon and just bug out for a few more hrs

mate

i think that OJ is the biggest myth when it comes to mdma, it might do something but i dont think it has noticable effects, i used to always pop some vitamin C tablets or have a bottle of OJ, i guess its good to feel some vitamins hit your body after a big night

peaker

Re: depends really

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    .it's like i have Pavlov's Jaw.it responds to the surroundings and the stimulus of hard house.i swear to god.i can throw on a cd now and i guarentee it will do it.
    that is so true....i never knew what that was... i think i heard someone call it a "sympathy trip"

same thing happens if ur with someone who is rollin and ur not. u get the same feeling.

i thank god my days with all that is over.

clash of cultures...

you guys in the US call it "rollin..."
    here in australia we call it "peaking"

how many times in night you ask people "are you peaking?"
    is unbelievable

peaker

i don't know

i have come home and did the oj thing or have a big cup of coffee and it's on again.not like it was before but it picks me up.

i never call it anything it weird

i have no name for it.i just take my shit and i'm like, IT"S ON NOW KIDS!!i just say i'm fucked up and everyone knows what i mean.i don't have any friends who drink so they knwo what i'm talkign about

naww...we say peak too. ive heard both a million plus times.
    i havent done it in a but i must admit.....just talking about this shit gives me the WORST cravings. GAAAAAWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!

thats it for me on the drug threads. have fun boys and be safe!

BIGGGGG TYPO there fellas

i meant to say...i havent done it lately...not i havent done it.

i think its hard to a clean hit these days. thats not cool

is there a better feeling in this world?

although i cant get excited, if you know what i mean
    while i am peaking, do u have the same problem partyboy?

peaker

i love my guy for e

speediest shit ever.hits so hard.i don't mind a little speck of the HER-ON or two in my pills.i like a dirty hit now and then as long as there's no K in it.i don't want dopey shit.i'm a speed freak, gotta be be speedy.

here and there

not usually.at times i have.i just don't do alot coke b4 E or my pills don't hit me as hard.at times i haven't had a huge erection like if i were going to be having sex, but it's good enough for getting a blowjob,hahaha.some of my friends do so much coke they have fucked up their blood pressure so much they can't get it up all the time even when they aren't doing any.i would never let it come to that.my parts are working fine for all the abuse my body has taken.knock on wood.knock knock

good to hear, i'm looking foward to Gatecrasher here in Melbourne next saturday, it goes for 2 days so hopefully it will be good peaking times ahead especially now i'm on summer holidays from university

peaker

Thread Information