FLEX_NuTz is offline Banned

This man is about to start a war...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails This man is about to start a war...-war.jpg  
    Last edited by FLEX_NuTz; 12-10-2002 at 03:02 AM.

FireFighter is offline Associate Member
    haha thats all kinds of crazy.. god have mercy on you americans!!! hahah

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by FireFighter
    god have mercy on you americans!!! hahah
    Thanks you!

symatech

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    what is it with these cocksucking bushes and war. Both bushes insisted on war. One good thing that will come out of a war will be our economy, spending will go up bigtime.

dudsy is offline Junior Member
    one only hopes they are night vision binoculars, hence the protective covers for daytime use!!!!!!!!!

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    hahaha i just noticed that. Oh shit now we are all in trouble.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Don't wory - Bush did his tour in the Air Force. And that is why the Army and Marines have the Air Force... to give them the toys and watch them figure them out... for our pure enjoyment

Kinda like Marines catching the Navy squids asleep on ship and taking apart their rifles - give them a swift kick in the nugget and when they wake up, watch them try and piece it back together again

Eeeep!

I am now officially scared!

Of course we all know how it works in the military... rank is inversely proportional to intelligence... So logically "commander in chief"...

Red

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Warrior
    Don't wory - Bush did his tour in the Air Force. And that is why the Army and Marines have the Air Force... to give them the toys and watch them figure them out... for our pure enjoyment

Kinda like Marines catching the Navy squids asleep on ship and taking apart their rifles - give them a swift kick in the nugget and when they wake up, watch them try and piece it back together again

Exocet is offline Associate Member
    Not that I particularly like Bush, but I have to stand up for the guy in this picture. From what I understand, those are a sort of mesh lense cover for the binoculars. Apparently it reduces the amount of light that reflects off the lenses, which might normally give a soldier's position away - while at the same time allowing enough light through for the viewer to look at his target (or whatever..) I could be wrong though, as those do look suspiciously like regular lense caps.

I believe this photo was taken of Bush during a visit to South Korea, as he was looking over the demilitarized area towards North Korea.
    Last edited by Exocet; 12-11-2002 at 12:53 AM.

Exocet is offline Associate Member
    Ah.. let me be the first to correct myself! I just dug up this photo.. looks like they were just regular caps afterall Hilarious..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails This man is about to start a war...-binoculars.jpg  

FLEX_NuTz is offline Banned
    just gotta add LOL one more time

chinups Guest
    It don't matter he just says "DROP IT"
    Fuck those lenses

hahaha

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Bush is the man....at least he is out there trying and not sticking cigars in his interns love spots....

Bush's always act in war becasue they know what's best and know that in order to ge tthings done you have to kick some ass to do it....

I'm 100% behind Bush and the Republican party!

Also, wasn't it Kennedy (a Democrat) who said: "Don't ask what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country".....

Kind of seems like a lot of people (not so much on AR) are crying about what the country is doing to them....we need to get back to serving our counrty and doing what we can to help it out.....Lady of Liberty...does she still exist....hmm, I wonder......

Come on fellas!

Just my .02! I needed to vent....thank you!
    Last edited by Butch; 12-11-2002 at 04:02 PM.

Eddyflash is offline Junior Member
    I gotta say bush scares the shit out of me... He is a moron and look at the bush family business... it is in oil... and you wonder why they always have disputes with the middle east.. I know why, it is personal vendetta. The economy sucks, the country is getting worse and worse and all bush can think of is "hey let's start another war and save our business!" Personally I cannot wait until this criminal is out of office.

Originally posted by Eddyflash
    I gotta say bush scares the shit out of me... He is a moron and look at the bush family business... it is in oil... and you wonder why they always have disputes with the middle east.. I know why, it is personal vendetta. The economy sucks, the country is getting worse and worse and all bush can think of is "hey let's start another war and save our business!" Personally I cannot wait until this criminal is out of office.
    You have to be kidding me right? A fucking criminal...what the fuck do you think Clinton was...the pope. IUf Clinton was in office right now he would be calling for a arms Across the World type of shit...then Osama and Hussan would bomb our ass.....

The reason why both of those people are trying to bomb us in the first place is because BUSH IS IN OFFICE. They hate him.. They hate him in europe.. they hate him in the middle east.. When was the last time we had problems in the middle east?? Who was in office?? IT WAS A BUSH... I don't care if Clinton got a blowjob, you call that criminal?.. at least my stocks were doing good and I was not scared of getting blown up!!

Oh okay...so it was Bush's problem that they flew into the Towers....and we all know Clinton was up to more than fuckin interns....

They hatre him in Europe....who the fuck cares....we have bailed more people out of shit than they will ever be able to do for us....come on bro....fuck those people we can do this shit ourselves....

bro, all I am saying is I think we have too much forgein involvement and it is going to get us in some deep deep shit one day. I donno why 9/11 happened.. no one has a DEFINATE answer.. it could be hatred for bush/the bush family.. you don't know that.. I know that there has been talk of some links between the Husseins/Bin Ladens father and the Bushs as business partners.

One day we are going to piss off the wrong people and then bang nuclear war... I am not looking forward to it.. becuase America may be the largest super-power around but that does not make us indestructable...

Piss off the wrong people and BANG nuclear war? Brah - we are trying to keep stability in the world. And we are the only country that goes as far as we do to keep it - look at our defecit from it all. Yeah, it's a high profile job - but if you don't want to be a part of it move to Argentina or something... America has quite a roll in international security - and unfortunatly it puts innocent people at risk. But without the States doing what they are doing - I assure you, things would be much worse.

Look at the Balkans, we basically left that for NATO's European military to run after we cleaned house. But now the Albanians continue to blow up schools, churches and recruit kids into terrorist groups. America draws the line and holds to it - other organizations (like NATO) keep redrawing the line. We do our best to keep stability and educate, but the reality is that it is a dangerous requirement for those in the US military as well as many civilians.

Nothing against Britains, Germans, Norwegians and all our other allies - they are all very supportive, I am just saying we take the largest punch.

Unfortunately for us Americans, we really havent had a decent man worth voting for in the past few elections. BUSH (both of em) are complete morons. GORE is not much better at all. CLINTON, I dont support the man but Id rather have a president getting head in the oral..oops, i mean oval office than trying to start a war to get reelected.

BUSH is hated overseas. Clinton, despite what you may think, was -on the whole- liked overseas. His foreign policy was definately better than BUSH's...but thats not saying much.

Furthermore, you hear Bush talk about the problems of the economy and how hes working on it etc. etc. etc. BULLSHIT He is sympathetic to the ENRON families??? BULLSHIT.. I know personally, about ten people whos lives were pretty much ruined becaues of ENRON. And guess what, they were regular employees. Whats his name?? keneth lay (something like that) STILL OWNES HIS 4-5 houses and is never even going to see trial. Yet he bitches "oh my life is so hard now... FUCK YOU!!!

...oh god i should stop to catch my breath now. I could write for hours on the economy and how BUSH sucks. I should probably do that if this is going to be a serious discussion but i will better organize my thoughts later. sorry for the rant.

peace symatech

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    I think warrior is pretty much right in what he said.

The one thing i have learned about politics is that the more u know about it, the less u like. No matter what president u're talking about, clinton or bush or whoever, u're gonna find that they aren't exactly angels (big surprise huh?). There are so many factors that a politican has to deal with that it is simply unbeleivable and the idea of "for the good of the community" is one that everyone has a different opinion about.

One thing that will be extremely interesting is if the US does declare war on iraq. Right now i can't say i support cuz i'm not sure Bush has given enough reason to do so, but if we do not go to war then there are several potential problems that may have been prevented had we sought war. The only reasons that we should not go to war are the things that are going to happen in the next 5-10 years, and we simply don't know what could happen. Who knows, maybe saddam continues to contribute funds to terrorists and then something terrible may happen.
    But if saddam has severe negative influence in the future on the US through terrorist attack or what not, then all the anti-war protesters will be getting their butt kicked by all the Bush war supporters. If we do go to war, then we will not know what we may have prevented and there will always be those anti-war ppl who will moan about the ppl KIA ( as they should) but they don't know how many ppl may have died if we did not go to war. And i for one would much rather die in a war then in a place like the WTC.

My point is that i only support war if there is a righteous reason to do so, remember the cuban missile crisis? Kennedy plopped down and showed everyone pics of missiles being assembled in cuba and he had 100% backing by everyone. I feel same way about bush, if he gives me enough reason to then i will support him. Right now his message is not clear and his support is split. He still needs to bring more evidence to the table.

The President is just a front man. A poltical icon. Nonetheless the President needs to be able to bring some discussion to the ovall office... but they do have a whole list of advisors that make the actual descions.

I would really like to see Clinton Powell make the seat - he's the man. A great leader and very intelligent in tactics. (BTW - he blames the Clinton administration for the Middle East violence).

LMFAO! WATCH THIS. Funny as hell.

LOL warrior!!

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    there is another pic of him reading with a little girl. her book is right side up, his is upside down...haha.

if i find it again, i'll post it...=)

-- clocky baby

fast is offline Associate Member
    HAHAHA

ya ive seen that 1 too. soooo funny!!

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Holy shit warrior that was funny!!!

Stormrider is offline Junior Member
    Lol great picture...where screwed....

Thread Information