Pumped109 is offline Associate Member

Lost job today....damn

Well thanks to the great economy I lost my job today. The job I have held for three years. I was making great money and gaining good experiance in the field. So now its two weeks before X-mas, I have a baby due in March and no freakin job, plus I can't get my beautiful wife what she really wanted for x-mas beacuse now it would be non-practical. When they let me go I was so ready to destroy the entire office, but I held my cool and just left. Sorry bro's just needed to vent.

Not so Pumped109

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Thats shitty bro. What were you doing, what field?

I hope things work out for you. I would say to be practical for Christmas and do something extra special for your wife on Valentines day. That will be a month before the birth to and she'll probably be feeling overweight and not herself. A special suprise then I'd think would really lift her spirits.
    Congrats on the baby to. YOu have everything good going besides this set back. I'm sure you can catch something out there. Even if it's only a temp. position during the holidays.

Good luck bro

MindBomb is offline Member
    Sorry to hear your situation bro. I know it don't help, but keep your chin up. And hopefully in the near future things will be better for you. God bless.

zillamonster is offline Junior Member
    Hey pumped109, I have been where you are quite a few times in my life. Chit Happens. Just realize it is their loss and not yours. Take a few weeks to get your self ready to get a new, most likely better position.
    It will work out, always has for me so far.

Zilla

chinups Guest
    Sorry to hear that bro. Stay positive and stay focused. Just a speed bump...LUCK

fast is offline Associate Member
    Stay positive, you will find something better

tatty is offline Member
    trials like these only lead you to something better. Remember, it ONLY gets better.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Think of it this way: You and your wife can still spend Christmas with each other, and thats what is important. You'll find something and when you do you'll probably be grateful that you had the opportunity to get down to basics. I have, and it changed me for the better.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    keep positive brother!

You will come out the other side a better person. Use this as an opportunity to learn something new about yourself.

If you keep walking, you have to find the end of the tunnel sometime

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Sorry to hear about you loss bro, but on the brighter side I have noticed that about 9 out of 10 times you actully end up in a better job with better pay. Just be positive bro. This will pass.

freakout is offline Associate Member
    The next job would definitely be much better. Believe me and then look at it this way.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I know everything will work out. The good thing is you have a wife to come home to and the best thing in the world coming in March. You will find another job but these things will be with you forever.

seniormateus is offline Associate Member
    Yeah the bros are right when you fall fall forwards and land in a better spot, good luck, I lost my bullshit job this week but it is just a part time school job so now I'm getting creative like the kid with the video camera in American Beauty, hey I might as well get paid for it, illegal but not immoral!

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    That's real tough to hear bro, I wish I could help you out...
    Just try to be tough for the wife bro, and take things one day at a time. Just try to look forward to your soon-to-be fatherhood.

Good luck in the future bro

seniormateus is offline Associate Member
    My family does alot of investing and I actually went to school one day and cam back about 400,000 lighter in the pocket, overall we got till for almost a mil and god damn that still hurts to the point where it changed me but hey, it's all about staying in the game and getting back on the horse that bumped you off.....stronger and harder!

Thread Information