Yung Wun is offline Member

Whats the most Funniest Thing that happened in your gym

just wanted to see if my gym is the only gym with comedians in it
    anyone run into some while working out???

FLEX_NuTz is offline Banned
    heh - big dude at my gym popped a dbol and forgot to close his fanny pack, leaned over to pick up a plate and about 50 pink tabs fell out and went everywhere... LOL, good times, good times.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude tried to squat 5 plates and couldn't even take it off the rack. The funniest thing was that he was making all this Pre-Squat noises and grunts, getting everyone's attention the gym (purposely). So everyone stopped, looked over at him and when he saw everyone was looking, he made his attempt to squat 5 plates a side. 'Attempt' is the key word, it was so funny seeing him struggle to push the bar of the Squat rack, after about 2 minutes he gave up and grabbed his lower back, acting like it's his back that's causing a problem...it was funny because he was so animated about his back hurting. He's like, "Oh, my lower back...it's genetic you know?"

Haha...

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Well...

I go to my local Y to workout. The gym is on the second floor and overlooks the pool so that the parents can workout and watch their kids at the same time. There are huge bay windows that are tilted out at about a 30 degree angle.

Anyway. I'm resting between sets and I watch this kid lay down on the bench press bench with what looked to be way too much weight for him and no spotter. Sure enough he pins himself. But before I could get over there to give him a hand he twists the bar off of himself sideways and sends it though the bay window and 15ft down to the pool deck below!

At first I was horrified! But once I looked down and saw that nobody was hurt I started laughing my ass off! I believe his pass was revoked

Originally posted by Got Gear?

Anyway. I'm resting between sets and I watch this kid lay down on the bench press bench with what looked to be way too much weight for him and no spotter. Sure enough he pins himself. But before I could get over there to give him a hand he twists the bar off of himself sideways and sends it though the bay window and 15ft down to the pool deck below!
    HAHAHAHA!

Gunna have a hard time beating that one...

mrdraco is offline Junior Member
    Holy Shit!!!

You win!

got gear

looks like you win this one
    thats serious though droppin plates through a window and into the pool
    damn if i was in that position i wouldnt even wanna come back
    i'd kick myself out

Tell me about it! I'd be hiding under the floormats!!!!

Red

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Originally posted by Red Ketchup
    Tell me about it! I'd be hiding under the floormats!!!!

Red
    Kid was only 15-17yo. And yeah he looked a little embarassed. This is a busy place.. over 40 people in the gym and I bet another 100 or so in the pool area. The whole damn place came to a standstill... you coulda heard a pin drop.

Can you imagine 140 people just stareing at you and the damage in amazement?

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Theres this kid at my gym and he walks around like he has two watermelons under each arm. He's always talking to these other guys saying that he can thow up 375 on the bench. Anyways it was just me in him in the weight room and he was warming up with 135, then he put two more plates on (225) and as soon as he dropped the weight down you could hear (hu) and I weighted like 40 seconds before going over there to get the weight off of him. Then I said you can bench 375? And he said whatever dude, and I havent seen him since.

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    my story is not as bad as that clown but I was in the gym and go to the squat rack(some damn rack). nobody is around. no towels or nothing. so I start stripping the Barbell when a guy comes yelling at me "WTF i'm working out". I tell him chill out I'm not supposed to know he was taking a 3 minute water break. so he does a set of lunges and racks the bar. I ask if I can work in and of course he says no.

so I wait since it is my first exercise. he starts his next set of lunges and I am standing far away from this clown and then CrAsH. that idiot loses his balance and falls over and luckily he was only doing 95lbs cause that thing bounced on his head.

and I run over to him and I am making a scene "Are you OK??" "Holy shit what happened" and he just plays it off and says "i'm ok" and walks off. I KNOW THAT IDIOT HAD A BIG LUMP ON HIS HEAD prob 5 minutes later.

after i realized he was ok, I was about to break up laughing at that rack-hog.hehee

Vengeance is mine sayeth the lord

JYZZA is offline VET
    This happened long time ago. On this day I didn’t feel to good, I had protein gas. (My ass was on fire). Well it happened to be leg day. My second exercise was at the squat station. I did my worm ups and went for 315lbs for 10 sets. Well every time I would go down I would have to concentrate on the weight and on my ass. On the 6th one on the way up I couldn’t hold my ass shut no more. I farted really loud. I put the bar down, looked around, and spotted few people looking at me so I walked away w/ my face turning red. I couldn’t finish my workout so I went home laughing. Ha ha ha ha. I thought Fuck them let them stay and smell my ass.
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I think everybody has done this atleast once. It doesnt even bother me anymore.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    well see this:
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=39036

but another funny experience was once me and my friend were doing incline situps at the end of our workout. i also had this "protein gas" you speak of. there is a weight rack/stack thing right infront of my incline situp thing. well some girl comes to rack some weights right there and i totally rip when i'm coming up on a rep. it wouldn't have been so bad if my friend didn't start cracking up really loudly, cuz at the point i couldn't play it off anymore and i started laughing also. i mean, she was >right< there like 2-3 feet from my butt. we were laughing so much we couldn't finish our sets and laughed to the locker room...god we're immature...=)

-- clocky baby

i think everyone has experience the workout gas off at least once in the gym. the squat rack took my in the gym gas virginity.

i think the most funniest people in the gym is the grunters
    they can be very entertaining at times
    this one guy at my old gym sounded like a train
    choo-choo-choo-choo-choo
    when i first heard this it was hiliarious
    it was a had to be there type experience

Im a major grunter, and I get people looking at me all the time. Of course, only the skinny ones look at me funny....

Stormrider is offline Junior Member
    Alright I'm still in high school so I work out at my schools weight room. Well one day after school I'm doing Squats and look over at a kid thats a year older than me. He's in making up sometime with the gym teacher because he skipped class. So the gym teacher is teaching him how to do the Squat. Thing is this is no ordinary gym teacher. Just out of college about 5'1, nice body, former Powerlifter/Fitness Competitor. So ya know shes a total babe. So the I start watching when the kid unracks the weight and walks back. The teacher goes to spot him. Hip to Hip, chest to back, ect. Well the kid goes about 1/4 of the way down and stops. The teacher is like whats wrong? He's like uhhh.....nothing. Racks the weight turns away from here and I really didn't want to see this but the kid got a hard on when she touched him. So he pulls his shirt down on his woody and runs outa the place. I thought I was going to die from laughing.

manijak is offline Associate Member
    there was this dude in my old gym...pretty good size...but always wearing those faggy spandex that cut the circulation to your legs and make your nuts stick out straigt in front of you....
    Well... the homeboy was doing lateral shoulder flies while I was usin the bench next to him...every time he would lower the weights they would kling dangerously close to his pecker all wraped up in spandex...and...needless to say...just when I told my buddy...if he pinches it it'll be funny..the weights made an unusual dull cling....his face turned glowing red...instantly...he tried to play it off and finish the set but after a couple of seconds he started bleeding like crazy...tried to run to the lockers but with one of the nuts cut wide open and ran into a biggest guy in the gym that was coming out of the lockers around the corner leaving a big bloody stain on his shirt.....
    I felt so bad for the fellow man but couldn't help laughing my a$$ off for several days...

Vice is offline Associate Member
    There's this old fat man that goes to my gym, he swears he's a retired champion boxer or something, heh maybe he is, doubt it.
    He's always lifting way to much weight, swinging it, lifting it incorrectly, anyways, one day he's doing situps on one of those situp machines and i look over, and all i see is a puddle of shit in his shorts and running down his leg, fuck, it was gross!~!!!

2 day's later the guy is wearing the same shit covered shorts again!!!!!

rofl

Muerte is offline New Member
    The funniest thing I have ever seen was this.....
    I was in the gym one day and all of a sudden I hear somebody grunting the brains off ...really loud... so I though to myself that some big ass mother is doing some serious sets ....I look over to where the noise is coming from and what do I see to my amazement is some guy with a good size.. doing standard curls with about 20lbs yelling at the top of his lungs...now I never laugh at anybody especially the smaller guys cause I was small once to but this guy was to much...couldn’t help myself the whole gym was looking and laughing

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Got Gear?
    Well...

I go to my local Y to workout. The gym is on the second floor and overlooks the pool so that the parents can workout and watch their kids at the same time. There are huge bay windows that are tilted out at about a 30 degree angle.

At first I was horrified! But once I looked down and saw that nobody was hurt I started laughing my ass off! I believe his pass was revoked
    Dude...you win, that is without a doubt the funniest thing I have ever heard in my entire life. Oh God send that shit into jackass if anybody had it on tape...

Well...this is painful, yet funny...This guy, the one who walks around hitting people with his dick(hes naked), his locker was next to mine today, and he starts getting a hard-on...I was like OH GOD NO!!! So me and my partner grabbed our shit and got ready to leave, i slammed my locker real fast. Well, the dude had turned to the side with this insane boner...and when i slammed the locker it smashed the thing pretty bad and he screamed at the top of his lungs. Me and my partner kept quiet and walked outta the locker room, but when we got outside the gym we were literally on the ground laughing, and everyone walking in was like "WTF?"...then this is the best part. The old guy comes outside and starts staring at us. and we cant help but laugh..it may seem retarded but it was almost as good to me as the kid who through the bar through the window at the Y.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Whats with the old treads

Who cares man, they're hilarious.

realityarts is offline Member
    This one is somewhat funny, but mostly sick... There was this old, wrinkled, ghost-white, man (about 75), in the locker room who came out of the toilet area into where the lockers are... He didn't have anything on, and he had a long section of shitty toilet paper hanging about a foot and a half down from his crack -- he had a boner too. Some people started pointing and laughing at him.

I felt sorry for him, but left out of there... Damn! I almost had that out of my mind -- now it's back.

Oh, and I seen a chick (recently pregnant it seemed) on the stair climber leaking milk, profusely. Yeah, I was tempted to see if I could get some IGF-1 colostrum from her.

realityarts ... ok bro, thats officially the sickest damm shit I've ever heard!

Aw man!

Red

cb25 is offline Banned
    Not nearly on the same level...but amusing nonetheless...I was at the gym earlier today. Picture this, if you can - there's a guy, older guy, maybe 60's, wearing a nice pink headband, sleeveless shirt and spandex shorts...cute, right? Well he's up on the donkey calf raise, except instead of being under it, he's laying horizontally facing the ceiling, using it as a situp machine...wasn't really sure how to react to that one...but it was amusing watching him struggle to situate himself before his "set"

huh? is offline Associate Member
    i dont really goto the "gym" much, i have enough weights to last me in my garage, but anyway, i went to these apartments with my friend cuz they had a cable machine, and a leg press.. anyway there was this dude who lived there on the leg machine.... hes all like "HEEEERRGGGGERRRR" and he was doing like.... 400lbs, normal size guy and stuff like that.. i get on it and im like hmmmm 750.. so i put the pin in and then i sit back straight and give it my all and did 6 reps of 750 then when i got done i was like "whew, they need more weight" and the guys just looking at me like ..... "cock"

Chris009 is offline New Member

RE: its not the car you drive its the size of the arm hanging out of it

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Dude...you win, that is without a doubt the funniest thing I have ever heard in my entire life. Oh God send that shit into jackass if anybody had it on tape...
    now thats f***ing poetry

Quote Originally Posted by Chris009
    now thats f***ing poetry

poetry?? I dont get it bro, lol

Chris009 is offline New Member

Poetry

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    poetry?? I dont get it bro, lol
    On your signature--

"Its not the car you drive its the size of the arm hanging out of it"

poetry nothing like an 18 inch bicep haging out tha side of a 84 pinto.

Thread Information