Big Al is offline Retired Moderator

Recreational Drugs

Do ya?

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Never besides caffine

peaker is offline Senior Member
    I take E's and have take speed a few times but E's mostly.

I dont know if it effects my training, i stopped taking shit for like 4 months and i put on alot of lean mass in that time. I read someone that your body needs more serotonin when you train and E's drain it all.

peaker

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I've been known to have a drink or two

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Good wine...especially a nice cab liKe Silver Oak. That's about as recreational as I get.

I've been known to have a drink or two
    Can't say I've noticed

Taking recreational drugs will hinder gains, and I wouldn't advise anyone to drink or take drugs on cycle, can't see the point as it defeats the object.

I personnally haven't drunk since May or June. And have taken anything stronger for quite some time, and now I'm taking AAS I doubt I will again.

Actaully BA you are absolutely right. When I'm on I do not drink at all...17AA's are hard enough on my liver without filtering rye whiskey through there as well. If you've thought long and hard enough and decided that AAS are going to help you get where you want to be, why sabbatoge it for a little pleasure. Have the discipline to wait until you are off.

So AL....since your not drinking anymore, does that mean we won't hear about any early morning slow speed pursuits while you ride on a 12 year old girls bike??

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

drugs?

nah

nah
    And my atvar is ME

No Pete can't say I want to spend anymore time in police cells, I've hung up my bad boy shoes LOL.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

yeah BA no more of that!!

i don't wanna have to take a plave over there to bail you out.i hate flying!!!that was a top notch drunken story BTW. drugs and alcohol make for the best stories!!

drugs and alcohol make for the best stories!!
    Yep they do bro, not always the day after but after a few weeks later and then months and finally years they ferment like a fine wine and become vintage!

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    pete- we know exactly when you drink because you post and tell us all about it.

as for me, tried e, shrooms, acid once, valiums, and yes, i love to smoke weed

Originally posted by dane26
    pete- we know exactly when you drink because you post and tell us all about it.
    [/B]
    Heh heh heh...it's funny because it's true. But I promise no more drunken log ons until X-Mas.

MarkyMark is offline Member
    Scary thought ...

NOPE !!!! I regard these very differently than any AS ... I attribute AS more to cosmetic surgery ... both have risks ... I personally think that AS has less ...but I aint a crazy insane AS addict neither ....

30 Anadrol tabs a day .hmmm? don't think so ... I was talking back stage with a Pro BB a couple years ago and asking him what his last cycle was ... I was real shocked by that number .... but of course to be 5' 11" 260 lbs... well you have to do something ...

Be safe and as healthy as you can be ...

oh and I am with DB101 .... Wine is my love ... if I am to indulge ...
    Accept nothing but the best ... Opus 1 ..hehe
    or Chateau Lafite Rothchilds .... OK I understand I could do almost a full cycle for the cost of just those two bottles ...but .....we must have our priorities ....

Kullman is offline Member
    I tried pretty much everything when I was younger. Now I stick to drinking ocassionally and the good ol' green. Never during a cycle though.

Kull

kaiser is offline New Member
    When I lived in Los Angeles I was heavy into blow. Got a lot of women every day but was killing myself. NOT worth it. Stay away.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    what is it with teachers and our weed and AS habits? goddam little hooligans...

KBgrl is offline Female Member
    i with kull... i think ive done every drug around which got me in LOTS of trouble..sooooooo now i use a select few (only the FINEST of course!!) once in a while.

When I was younger, I used to do everything (E, shrooms, weed, blow, Valium, Perks, Acid, GHB, Glass, Meth, etc, etc). I even got into selling it (DO NOT PM ME FOR SHIT!!!) but I stopped taking most of them. Now I only take the occasional roll (or 5-10 on some nights) and I'll still rip dust every once in a while, but nothing while on a cycle, not even alcohol.

Thread Information