Polska is offline Anabolic Member

Arnold still juicing?

I just watched a segment on Entertainment tonight on Terminator 3 and they had a short interview with Arnie... he was asked whether he's going to be appearing nude in this sequel (due to the whole time travel process) and he said yes, that he works out everyday in order to achieve the same body he had in 1984 because the terminator endoskeleton and mold and whatnot are still the same.

Even though I don't agree that his body looks as good as it did in '84...he does look pretty damn huge, especially for 55. You guys think he still juices it? His test levels are a lot lower now than when he was in his prime... and yet he still has achieved and maintained a fantasticly huge physique.

On a side note - I believe this movie is looking to be total shit... the franchise just needs to be given up (on close-ups and without the glasses arnie looks just too old to play a convincing T-800 in my opinion).

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Damn man im not sure what to expect myself. I want it to be as good as Terminator and T2 but something in me says that it wont

And yes he probly is on his "breakfast for champions" again

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think he ever quit. He is always huge.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Pound for Pound are greatest american actor. If aquaray is going to do movie threads shouldn't there be an Arnold thread. I would love one comparing size throughout his movies.

He should've done a followup to T2 between 92-96. He looked great in T2 in '91, age started to show a little in True Lies in '94. He still looked very acceptable in '96 in Eraser though. I think End of days is where you could really tell he was starting age, and that was only in '99. Aging hasn't been too kind on him in the past four years in my opinion
    I am of course talking only about his facial attributes.. his body has always been top notch.
    Last edited by Polska; 12-17-2002 at 08:22 PM.

By the way for those interested the ET segment can be found here

I can't help but mention... since the time travel mechanism requires its subjects to travel naked, I hope this rule will still apply to kristinna loken, the newcomer female terminatrix.. this girl is just unbelievable.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    GH man. I hope he lives forever. Way to go Arnold!

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member

Re: Arnold still juicing?

Originally posted by Polska

On a side note - I believe this movie is looking to be total shit... the franchise just needs to be given up (on close-ups and without the glasses arnie looks just too old to play a convincing T-800 in my opinion).
    remember now that he is "living tissue over endo skeleton" So therefor his skin can still age, but im wondering how they are going to pull off the age thing because it's obvious that he's not like the first terminator.

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    I can't help but mention... since the time travel mechanism requires its subjects to travel naked, I hope this rule will still apply to kristinna loken, the newcomer female terminatrix.. this girl is just unbelievable.
    I think there was a couple pages in an issue of muscular development and they had a couple pages on it. They said it took em 5 months to get a permit to shoot the arrival scene in actual beverly hills and that they wanted the scene to look normal but everyone was drooling over the sight of kristinna loken naked. I just wish i was there, she is absolutely gorgeous, there probably won't be much of a reason to show her T&A in the movie so i'd bet it'll be like those dumb soap and shampoo commercials.

Originally posted by saboudian

I think there was a couple pages in an issue of muscular development and they had a couple pages on it. They said it took em 5 months to get a permit to shoot the arrival scene in actual beverly hills and that they wanted the scene to look normal but everyone was drooling over the sight of kristinna loken naked. I just wish i was there, she is absolutely gorgeous, there probably won't be much of a reason to show her T&A in the movie so i'd bet it'll be like those dumb soap and shampoo commercials.
    The movie is supposed to get an R rating.. let's hope for the best

Re: Re: Arnold still juicing?

Originally posted by BigMike J

remember now that he is "living tissue over endo skeleton" So therefor his skin can still age, but im wondering how they are going to pull off the age thing because it's obvious that he's not like the first terminator.
    It's ironic because he looks nothing like he did in 1984. It's hard to believe he was 37 years old when they shot the first terminator. I saw the movie again recently and if I had to guess I'd say he looked only about 27 in that one. I guess the years are catching up to him.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    i just finished watching the ET interview.. maybe it's just me but Arnold does actually look noticibly bigger then what he was in Colateral Damage. Like i said maybe it's just me, but his face also looks like it's got a little bit of bloat.. maybe it's the make-up.

Oh yeah he definately looks bloated... and noticably bigger. hmmm

I just had a chance to check out the official trailer.. it's on the
    quicktime site.
    Not too impressed with anything other than Kristinna.

My money's on bad boys 2
    Last edited by Polska; 12-17-2002 at 10:57 PM.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The trailer just hit the net:

Terminator 3

Arnold does look smaller... and he is like the only one to follow the new sequal... BUT the new terminator is hot, lots of destruction and chaos, and cool special effects... I'm in

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Polska be me to it

palme is offline Rosie Member
    She better be butt naked!

calidude is offline Senior Member
    She is freakin hot!! Arnie doesn't look that old in the close ups must be great makeup.

Colibri is offline Banned
    If you've ever seen MortalKombat Conquest, Kristinna Loken was in that. She had short ginger hair though, not bad looking in that, I'll have to see what she looks like now.

Looks like this is now a T3 thread
    Originally posted by Warrior
    Arnold does look smaller... and he is like the only one to follow the new sequal... BUT the new terminator is hot, lots of destruction and chaos, and cool special effects... I'm in
    I will undoubtedly see this movie because of the Terminatrix, special fx, and just to see the oak kick some ass one more time. But I can't be optimistic about the script and Jonathan Mostow's direction (has anyone seen 'Breakdown'?? c'mon). Cameron had nothing to do with this project and he was brains behind the first two movies. Arnie was originally quoted as saying that he would not commit to the project unless Cameron was on board. He contradicts himself by being in the movie but after a few box office flops in the recent years maybe he's hoping to make some sort of comeback.. plus $30 million + movie gross points IS an attractive sum.

Trianon is offline Associate Member
    Looks like this is now a T3 thread

I will undoubtedly see this movie because of the Terminatrix, special fx, and just to see the oak kick some ass one more time. But I can't be optimistic about the script and Jonathan Mostow's direction (has anyone seen 'Breakdown'?? c'mon). Cameron had nothing to do with this project and he was brains behind the first two movies. Arnie was originally quoted as saying that he would not commit to the project unless Cameron was on board. He contradicts himself by being in the movie but after a few box office flops in the recent years maybe he's hoping to make some sort of comeback.. plus $30 million + movie gross points IS an attractive sum.
    His drive to succeed is so strong, I bet it's hard for him to give up to aging. I saw Arnold up close last Feb, and I think he can still perform very well as T800. If Beckles was competing professionally after 50, I think Arnold can do couple of seconds of nude arrival scene no problem. Long live Arnold

If Arnie competed he could still give em a good run for their money

Thread Information