wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver

Enough of the f#&king pictures please

I have had enough please stop posting every pictures on the damn internet. please please please please. I can't even read other posts b/c they are bumped three pages back b/c you keep posting pictures that no one really wants to see. Please a mod change his title to the picture guy so everyone will know where to go for gay pictures if needed

Trianon is offline Associate Member
    second that.I check new posts in the morning, see bunch of new threads and hope to find an interesting discussion on useful training technique, instead I see bunch of Ray's cartoon/teen idol/picture galore posts. Blah!

Colibri is offline Banned
    Aye.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I agree there are to much aquaray pic threads! Mods do something about it please.

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    I like the SF ones, but I agree there are too many pic posts. Seriously though....Can anyone remember one post in the general forum discussing a training technique....I damn sure can't. If you want a useful discussion on training technique try the PL forum. If my bro powerlifterjay can't teach you something then nobody can.

NoLimits is offline Member
    aquaray: you have way to much time on your hands... Please find a new release for your energy and stop with the pictures already...!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    haha

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I wouldn't mind if he was posting pics of some hottie Give me Some Jennifer Lopez, Tyra Banks and Beyonce and I'd be one happy little AR member

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by NoLimits
    aquaray: you have way to much time on your hands... Please find a new release for your energy and stop with the pictures already...!
    Eerking off is a great form of release. When ever you feel like posting a pic go jerk off.

Not that i ever do

Strut99GT is offline Member
    Originally posted by buff87
    I wouldn't mind if he was posting pics of some hottie Give me Some Jennifer Lopez, Tyra Banks and Beyonce and I'd be one happy little AR member
    yeah, didn't he post some pictures of aaron carter of some sh!t? What the hell is up with that? If you're going to post pics, post hot chicks, dammit! Even the girls on this site don't want to see a dumbass backstreet boy.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i agree completely..somethings really really wrong with him...thats not normal to post pictures like that all day...were gonna see this guy on the news one day...Madmax...

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok guys be a little more patient. It is being handled. Just give us a little more time

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    mission acomplished fellaz!!!!!! yay, actually I was wasting board space just like aquaray I just wanted to feel notice, naw j/p, thanx RON

I agree folks! Enough with the god damm useless pictures flood!

1 or 2 here and there is fine, but this is getting ridiculous.

Geeez

Red

Deadend is offline Associate Member
    It's not just the picture posting. I start threads asking serious body building related questions about dieting and cycling and I'll get two or three responses. But when I sign in and check my user cp every football, when is this movie coming out, are you a gay bodybuilder thread has gotten 10-15 responses and is up to three pages long.

Thread Information