MDMA is offline Banned

When do you finally leave the gym?

A question that's come across my mind many times while on AS.

Yesterday for example, I was working chest/tri's for almost 2.5 hours and I felt like I still had a good hour or two left in me if I didn't have other shit to do that day. One of my best chest/tri day's ever.

But this morning, I wake up and it's like nothing. I feel almost fully recovered. I like at least one day of being sore, reminds me of my good work - you know?

So I guess the question is, what is everyone's individual "sign" that you've worked hard enough to grow and it's time to leave the gym?

I usually leave when I can't lift anymore, but it seems like that's no longer going to be the case.... Thx

palme is offline Rosie Member
    On back days i know itīs time to stop when i feel like im going to puke all over the place

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    MDMA ... for me, it's 45 minutes to an hour, tops. Even if I feel like I have more in me, I always limit my sets to 12-15.. and I only train one body part per day. I do it HIT style though, so I am not wasting time. I give myself 2 minutes between each set and I do the sets very slow, emphasizing the negative more. I am out in around 45 minutes and I am usually always super sore afterwards. I trained triceps on sunday in just half an hour and they hurt like a son of a bitch for two days.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    By the way, fear and loathing is one of my all time favourite movies. I love the avatar

MDMA is offline Banned
    Hell ya, Fear and Loathing is one of my all time favs too. Just one below Fight Club.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    I understand muscle cells have only so much glycogen or ATP or some such in them, and once you use it up, it's time to go home. You're courting overtraining otherwise. I try to keep things to about an hour, but sometimes enthusiasm gets the better of me and I do a bit more . . .

MY JOINTS TELL ME . . .

.....even though my muscles feel they can do more i gotta take into account how my joints feel...then maybe 1-2 more sets to burn out then its time to leave and go home to recover....

Thread Information