Thread: Alzare???

Terinox is offline The One & Only

Alzare???

Okay, has anyone heard of this shit? You take two pills a day and it makes your penis up to 25% bigger!?!?!?

So...how the fuck can this be true? I'm pretty sure it's all bullshit, but why does the company give FULL GAURANTEE and how come they say it works, or they will give you a FULL refund??? I mean why would they sell this product if it didn't work...cuz then they would have to pay the people back. How do they make money?

Oh, they also have a site www.alzare.net

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    I dunno know about u bro, but i don't need the extra 25% cause its already 25% bigger then average ahaha

Originally posted by Full Intensity
    I dunno know about u bro, but i don't need the extra 25% cause its already 25% bigger then average ahaha

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    the reason why they offer the full money back garentee is cuz they expect most people to be too lazy to bother to return it once they find out its bogus...

-- clocky baby

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with clocky. There is no pill on the market that will physically enlarge the size of the penis. Size is genetic, something you have absolutely no control over. It is impossible with modern medicine to target the penile tissue directly and stimulate its growth, there is absolutely no medical evidence to back any of those 'penis enlargement' claims.

The main ingredient in these pills is yohimbe, which in laboratory rats has shown to boost sex drive. It also increases blood circulation within the body which could have an indirect effect on the errectile function of the penis, resulting in harder (larger) errections. Most of these pills are nothing more than libido enhancers.

It is all just a marketing/advertising gimmick. Stats show that most people will be too lazy and/or embarassed to get their money back. Hence said company (alzare) is still reaping profits from this stuff because at the end of the day, even with the returns, they are in the clear.
    Last edited by Polska; 12-20-2002 at 07:20 PM.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Just checked out the site and it is exactly what I mentioned above...

Their 'Alzare Proprietary blend' consists of:
    Tribulus, yohimbe, ZMA, and L-Arginine.

Not surprisingly those ingredients are very similar to the OTC 'natural testosterone booster ' I bought years ago which contains ZMA & Trib too

Maybe I should e-mail alzare and ask them how this compares to clomid when coming off a cycle?

Thread Information