adaptations is offline Member

this really bothers me....people are such heartless assholes

Well let me give you a little background info here...

I have this friend in NH...lives with her brother, they have an aprtment together....Her family is broken and her father is a wack job and her mom is struggling with herself...but slowly and surley geting herself together. Now Jen, we'll call her, has 7 brothers and sister....And she spends every weekend with them taking them out to movies...having sleepovers at her apartment with them...and REALLY caring for them.
    They just mean the world to them.
    Now 'jen' works full time, has bills to pay, goes to school one night a wk, and really has gotten herself ontrack. She doesnt make great money but shes making it.
    Like i said before she loves her brothers and sister and of course wanted the best christmas for them as she could give. So she spent what little money she saved up and had for xmas and bought them all a bunch of presents...
    Now she calls me tonight, to tell me, that while she was working on tuesday........hard and honestly for her money. some heartless asshole, broke into her apartment, and stole EVERY SINGLE present she bought for her brothers and sisters...along with theie vacume....and all the presents were wrapped~

Why in the world would anyone do such a thing at a time like this?

i just dont understand....

Really hits me hard....

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Thats fucked up!

MDMA is offline Banned
    Good thing Xmas isn't about presents or else it woulda really fucked things up huh?

Laugh it off, buy a better lock. Nothing you can do about it now.

FireFighter is offline Associate Member
    I hope that piece of shit burns in hell! I hate when things happen like that. Im ver sorry to hear that man.

Yung Wun is offline Member
    sorry to hear that brotha

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    What a piece of shit.... I firmly believe in what comes around goes around.... that asshole will get his one day....

adaptations is offline Member
    i just wish i could help her out ya know....shes a hell of a person...
    Im just barly pulling through myself though

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Thats fucked up bro, I just saw something on the news that said most break in's happen in December.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    She can get that all paid for through the police report. That and more (just lie, say she had some other expensive shit stolen).

Even though she lives in an apartment with her brother, depending on her age, she should still be covered by her parents Home Owner's insurance - if they have any. Look into it.

I once got my PC & tons of cd's ripped off, along with a roomie's VCR & vacuum. Threw a few extra items on the police list so that the 500 deductible would be covered and I could get some more stuff. Worked like a charm

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Stealing little kids' presents???Sounds like a fuckin' crackhead that broke in....that really sux when bad things happen to good people

calidude is offline Senior Member
    i live in so cal and that type of shit happens every christmas here
    that shit pisses me off

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    thats just fucked up....

Eddyflash is offline Junior Member
    That makes me want to beat the piss out of someone

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Horrible!

It's shit like this that makes me worry about the future of this scummy world.

Pot smokers and Juicers are getting arrested while theifs whom are actually hurting people walk free. And when they are caught... here's your fine and 40 hrs community service..

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    It was probably some fuckin crack addict who has no fuckin heart....motherfuckers like that need to have thier eyes balls super glues open and put there face in a photocopy machine......then cut there ass up and throw a bunch of rubbing alcohol on them....really fuck um up.....

Sorry but this shit pisses me off...Christmas is not about presents...but when someone works hard to give something to those who deserve it and to have it all taken away...is heart breaking...

Adaptions...I wish your friend the best of luck...she and her brothers and sister are in my prayers....the most important thing is that they have each other for christams..

Doesn't that just make you want to kneecap that cocksucker? Give him a little something to think about.

Red

Thread Information