aquaray is offline Associate Member

Aquaray Responds./ You Pic What Topic To View.

I THOUGHT THAT I'VE DONE MY PART AS TO PIC CERTAIN PIC TOPICS TO LET YOU ALL ENJOY BUT I GUESS I FAILED AT IT. SO I'LL ASK YOU PEOPLE HERE ON AR WHAT YOU WANT AND I'LL SERVE. I KNOW YOU HAD A VERY NEGATIVE RESPONDS TO SUCH TOPICS LIKE AARON CARTER,STARWARS, SPIDER-MAN, BUT HAD GOOD TASTE IN WOMEN. HECK EVEN I LOVE WOMEN AS MUCH AS THE NEXT GUY. SO IT'S YOUR CALL. LET ME READ YOUR MIND AND LET US BOTH WORK TOGETHER.

FireFighter is offline Associate Member
    I like the pics, but just don't post that many.. one or two pics does the trick man.. How bout putting some bodybuilders up, or some real body transformations.. I mean we come on here to talk about BB and tell a few jokes and if were having a rough day. We don't really come on to look at pictures bro. Im sorry but thats the way it is man!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    How about you post a link to where you find the pics? It expensive for the board to store all of them.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Aquaray what's is it about pics that tickles your butt?

aquaray is offline Associate Member
    WELL IT'S HARD TO SPEAK ABOUT CERTAIN THINGS WITH ME. AND PICTURES SPEAK A THOUSAND WORDS SO I LOVE IT.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    How about jokes? I could always use a laugh...and that doesn't take up much space....how about that?

Aragorn

Aquaray you remind me of Goldmember in the Austin Powers movie.. "Ish looove gooold."

No pun intended.

tatty is offline Member
    Originally posted by FireFighter
    I like the pics, but just don't post that many.. one or two pics does the trick man.. How bout putting some bodybuilders up, or some real body transformations.. I mean we come on here to talk about BB and tell a few jokes and if were having a rough day. We don't really come on to look at pictures bro. Im sorry but thats the way it is man!
    I agree wholeheartedly. I'm sure your intentions are good aquaray, but there just isn't a need for so many off-topic pictures...

I also second the idea of full body transformations of everyday people. You find em, post em up in sequence or something.

If you really want to post pictures of any and everything, perhaps you should go here:

http://www.off-topic.net

Guaranteed hours of fun!

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    How about some Dolly Parton and Tammy Faye Baker pics?

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by aquaray
    WELL IT'S HARD TO SPEAK ABOUT CERTAIN THINGS WITH ME. AND PICTURES SPEAK A THOUSAND WORDS SO I LOVE IT.
    Well I don't like wearing clothes, but I find a way to wear some before I walk out the door every morning.

Basically, if the pics aren't suitable for the board they'll be deleted.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Aqua bro, you strike me as an off the wall guy. I don't mean this in a bad way, I just can't figure you out. How do the pictures you post speak to you, or for you for that matter? ANyway, I for one, enjoyed some of the pictures you posted (especially those last threads). Maybe now you can post a couple pics, then a couple days later, delete those pics and post new ones and so on and so forth. That seems like a viable solution to me, but it's merely a suggestion.

Originally posted by JP1570
    Aqua bro, you strike me as an off the wall guy. I don't mean this in a bad way, I just can't figure you out. How do the pictures you post speak to you, or for you for that matter? ANyway, I for one, enjoyed some of the pictures you posted (especially those last threads). Maybe now you can post a couple pics, then a couple days later, delete those pics and post new ones and so on and so forth. That seems like a viable solution to me, but it's merely a suggestion.
    That sounds like a good idea.

Thread Information