Thread: work out help

fluffer is offline New Member

Question work out help

im new to the bord and i was wondering where i could go to get some really good advice on my training ....i work out at the gym at least 5 times a day 4 if im just plain out lazy...but i feel like im just not getting the same results like i use to......i don't know if its just my body changing or if its my diet....please help

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    you work out 5 times a day??? or 5 days a week?? 5 times a day is way to much and damm!! you must be in the gym all day at that rate!!! but i think if you would like some answers to your question you are going to have to give some stats, and lets us know what you routine is like and what you diet consits of. do you train alone or with a partner??? what kind of system do u use?? what food s do you eat?? do you take any sups. protien, glut., creatine, etc......?????? if you can do this, it makes it allot easier to approach your question
    abstrack@protonmail.com

TrenFreak3 is offline Associate Member
    I seriously hope its 5 times a week.....even then i think that could be overtraining....i think 4 if perfect, enough time to recover.

fluffer is offline New Member
    lol is that even humanly posable ......i work out 5 times a week maybe 4 depending on my body i work out alone....my routine would be like this

hit tred for about half-hour at a med. pace then slowly increasing it
    bike for another half hour
    i do some cardio with a class to get my blood flowing

I then start to lift
    I basically I try to hit everything ...
    for my legs I could press about 120,130
    and my arms I could lift about 100 ......
    i want to be able to increase my arm strength but no matter what i don't think i cant lift any more than that

my diet consists of 3 balanced meals proportioned and lots of veggies....and i allow myself probably more carbs then i should lol i try to stay away from sweets but every women needs that chocolate once and a while lol...IM taking vitamins like a good girl lol and not on creatine
    i want to be solid first ......but i think that's it

manijak is offline Associate Member
    well that's probably the first mistake 3 meals a day....unless u compete at glottonball there is no way to get enough food in only 3 meals...
    I eat 5-6 times a day and still get up sometimes in the middle of the night with my gut grawling having to hit the fridge.....
    and about arms...100 ???what??? ounces I hope :-)

ok if i read this right your a women, women need to eat more meals frequently in smaller proportions. you burn more fuel that way. your motab. increases cause your constantly burning foods. what are your goals anyways??? your asking for help on doing what?? gaining lean muscle, loosing weight?? c'mon!! either way you should be eating more frequently and making good choices of the foods you eat. make sure you are getting enough protein and enough carbs. a balanced diet. basically you can train and train yourself but if your diet is not intact than your not going to respond well to your training and your goals. eventually your going to hit a wall
    abstrack@protonmail.com

pm me if you want to talk, maby i can help you?
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information