Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: T-mos "gone but not forgotten"

CBGB is offline Senior Member
    How could a man with so much knowledge and so in tune with his own body not see the warning signs that something was wrong? How could he not know he was ill?

I can't wrap my head around this. It's sad, just sad!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Guys take it easy until we find out more. Rumors spread fast remember.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries

This was T-MOS last cycle:

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes

#1 07-26-2009, 11:46 PM
    T-MOS
    Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~ Join Date: Apr 2006

T-MOS's Methyl Tren Experiment Log

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, so the time is finally here. Tomorrow starts the 4 weeks injectable Methyl Tren experiment

I am logging this since there has been so much interest in oral and injectable MethylTren

The experiment will last 4 weeks with increasing doses as sides are tolerated

The Protocol:

Weeks 1-4 Test E @ 250 mgs/week, This is an HRT dose and have been on it for the last 5 weeks since the end of my previous cycle.

Weeks 1-4 MethylTren. 2mgs/ED to start. This will be split in 4 doses daily using an insulin needle to administer shots

The Ancillaries:

Supporting compounds will be

Arimidex @ .5mgs/ EOD
    B6 @ 200mgs/ED

Milk thistle on hand for liver

No diet changes will be made as to get a true estimate of the MethylTren's results

current stats:

age- 44
    height- 5'11
    weight- 260
    bodyfat% 15 or less
    Diet- Maintenance
    Over 10 years of cycle experience (don't try this at home boys and girls)

Anything else you guys want to know , just ask. I will try to make this as detailed as possible

Doses of MethylTren will be taken every 6 hours

**PLEASE NOTE THIS CYCLE IS NOT FOR THE BEGINNER OR INTERMEDIATE AAS USER**
    **This is a Hypothetical Cycle for Entertainment purposes ONLY and should NOT be taken as medical advice to use AAS**

*NO SOURCE CHECKS*

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    OMG... OMG

I can't even bring myself to talking about him in past tense.

Ever since that fight with prone a while back me and T started exchanging pms and that dude said some shit that made me realize what a smart, genuine, down to earth person he is.. was.

Really had a good heart man what a fvckn shame.

This is the LAST thing I would ever expect to see or hear. WTF! I just talked to him not long ago!

This is really not fvckn cool at all..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Guys take it easy until we find out more. Rumors spread fast remember.
    Bro, I have been informed that it is no rumor.

And besides, who would spread a rumor like this???

T-MOS?
    Friends?
    Family?
    Caring Board Members?
    Who????

No one, sorry to say..............................

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Rather than talk about how i feel about T-Mos, ill let him tell you about how he felt about all of us. Heres a pm he sent me when i was asking him what was in it for him to be a monitor here:

"...and maybe someday it will pay for me, but thats not my motivation here, like I said , the people on this board are like family when you get to know someone, so I do it for that reason. It makes me feel good to help." T-MOS, March/2009

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    I remember that, but I still don't think juice will be the cause, He knows his stuff!
    He sure did.

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    Rather than talk about how i feel about T-Mos, ill let him tell you about how he felt about all of us. Heres a pm he sent me when i was asking him what was in it for him to be a monitor here:

"...and maybe someday it will pay for me, but thats not my motivation here, like I said , the people on this board are like family when you get to know someone, so I do it for that reason. It makes me feel good to help." T-MOS, March/2009
    I like your style man I could prob scurry up a few pearls myself..

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post

He was one of my snuggle bears.

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    This is very very sad. RIP brother!

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    i really really hope this is a joke. i dont even know what to say

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    this is fcuking bullshit, i cant believe this shit...

i swear on my mothers life if this is a scam ill hunt you down and kill you myself..

T cant be dead.. NO FCUKING WAY!!!! if there's anyone who deserves to live a full life it's T.. that guy has a heart of gold..

i REFUSE to speak in past tense about him...

FCUK THIS, LIKE I WASN'T ALREADY HAVING A BAD DAY...

i want some fcuking proof... i want to get to the bottom of this...

i could have also sworn he stated that he was gonna hold off on the methyl tren for a coupla months.. the guy is as healthy as an ox, no way.. i wont accept it..

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member

Angry

wow i cant fukkin belive that this is true..... i havnt been here very long but he was like one of the first people to tell me to hold off on my cycle.. very good advice might i add. He truly just cared about people no matter how stupid or idiotic their posts may have been. Just goes to show you what a good person he was RIP

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    T-MOS was the most approachable monitor that i know very friendly to newbies.... never hesitates to help and share his knowledge! I love you MAN!

Did he have a myspace or anything?

Not to post but so someone could go look there maybe to verify.. or a facebook?

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    yeah this could all be a scam, i mean this is some new memeber sayin all this. And if it is bull this person should die

jbm
    Quote Originally Posted by 2jz_calgary View Post
    yeah this could all be a scam, i mean this is some new memeber sayin all this. And if it is bull this person should die
    Agreed! 1000000000000000x

Quote Originally Posted by 2jz_calgary View Post
    trust me, if this is a scam i will kill the motherfcuker responsible..

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Damn....i'm still waiting on confirmation.
    ***No source checks!!!***

^^ please keep us posted

friend of T-MOS is offline New Member
    thank you all for all the kind words. I'm sure David is smiling down on you all! The funeral was today and i'm finding it very hard to sit here and read how much you all loved and respected him. Thank you~
    Last edited by friend of T-MOS; 08-21-2009 at 06:47 AM.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=jamyjamjr;4818937]trust me, if this is a scam i will kill the motherfcuker responsible..[/QUOTE]

Bro, I'll help you dispose of the body!!!

I'll kill this MF for free.

It better be true, or war has been declared!!!

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Wow, really sad and unexpected RIP bro we will miss you!

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Dont get all knee jerk about the roids guys, atherosclerotic coronary artery disease
    takes years of accumulated plaque build up before sub-clinical or clinical stenosis occurs in most cases. I am not saying that steroid use didnt facilitate this process, but it is seriously unlikely to have caused major blockages of the heart arteries in a few weeks like the Methly tren log or whatever it was he had started.

RIP T-mos, He would want me to say this next part I am sure.

I spoke with him about cardio and burning muscle all the time. Biggest misconception out there is if you do anything over moderate or higher intensity cardio frequently that you will burn muscle. Not true guys, unless your a marathon runner. Bottom line is no matter how big and strong you are, you still need to think about your heart.

Not to be lost in all this but High calorie diets no matter how clean, are associated with increase in heart disease. Also low intensity aerobic exercise <70% of PMHR is also not the most optimal recommendation for maintaining a healthy heart as per ACSM/AHA.

"To promote and maintain health, the ACSM/AHA writing group recommends that "all healthy adults aged 18 to 65 years need moderate-intensity aerobic physical activity for a minimum of 30 minutes on five days each week or vigorous-intensity aerobic activity for a minimum of 20 minutes on three days each week." Combining these exercises is also acceptable, with people allowed to meet the recommendations by walking briskly or performing an activity that noticeably accelerates the heart rate for 30 minutes twice during the week and then jogging for 20 minutes or performing any activity that causes rapid breathing and a substantial increase in heart rate on two other days."
    C3RB3RUS likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by friend of T-MOS View Post
    thank you all for all the kind words. I'm sure David is smiling down on you all! You are all absolutely right...he was a smart guy who had tons of knowledge about this stuff. But he also suffered from severe depression and really didn't care what he put into his body regardless of the side effects.

Just a word of caution to all of you who think you know it all about steroids . They can be fatal if not taken properly. So.....read read read about what it is you're putting into your body and then when you think you're finally ready spend some time on her to ask questions and read some more.

again...thank you all for the posts. The funeral was today and i'm finding it very hard to sit here and read how much you all loved and respected him. Thank you~

To all of you who emailed....I will get back to you! Barbara
    no way man... i just dont want to believe it.. im not ready to accept it...

THIS FCUKIN SUCKS..

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by TITANIUM View Post
    Bro, I have been informed that it is no rumor.

And besides, who would spread a rumor like this???

T-MOS?
    Friends?
    Family?
    Caring Board Members?
    Who????

No one, sorry to say..............................
    Im talking about cause of death and drug use.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Blog Entries
    thank you all for all the kind words. I'm sure David is smiling down on you all! You are all absolutely right...he was a smart guy who had tons of knowledge about this stuff. But he also suffered from severe depression and really didn't care what he put into his body regardless of the side effects.

Just a word of caution to all of you who think you know it all about steroids . They can be fatal if not taken properly. So.....read read read about what it is you're putting into your body and then when you think you're finally ready spend some time on her to ask questions and read some more.

again...thank you all for the posts. The funeral was today and i'm finding it very hard to sit here and read how much you all loved and respected him. Thank you~

Sorry Barbra, Just venting.(previous post).

Just don't want to accept it, that's all.

It happens.

We all go through the mourning process differently.

You are evidently a family member/close friend.

Sorry for your loss.

It was a loss for all of us.....

HORSE is offline I am HELLO KITTY damnit!!!
    I have had a terrible feeling in the pit of my stomach for day's now, I have been calling his cell phone relentlessly, sending emails....

I just don't know what to even say, David I love you brother may you rest in peace with your mother and father in heaven my dear friend....

To the thread starter PLEASE tell me his son is in good hands and that there are people there to help him make it through this....I have tears streaming down my face as I type this, I just can't believe this has happened to such a great man and I pray to God that his son is in good hands....

My name is Scott and my old user name here was HORSE, me and David have been good friends for many years, we have help each other through many up's and down's in our personal life's many times....We have talked about his 2 Bengal cat's, his son, him having to deal with his parents both dying so closely together....

I am so sorry David that I did not take the time to express to you what a truly wonderful friend you where to me and what an inspiration you we're to so many members of this very board that you loved so much....You where one of the most caring and loving people I have ever had the honor of knowing....

I love you my dear friend and you will be greatly missed!!!! Scott/HORSE
    candyj likes this.

I have to say she convinced me.

The depression thing believe it or not was never apparent untill I started pming with him. Not to the point where I'd say "T sounds like hes suffering from major depression" but def to the point where sometimes he sounded down and would ride if off as a "bad day".

I'm not sure I need confirmation because that was that little detail only someone who was close to him would have known.

Thanks Barbara - and rip t mos

gzz

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    Oh my god....

Blog Entries
    maybe u all can help me out. what exactly was this last cycle he was taking and what could of it done to him. I read in his log that he stopped taking it 4 days before he died. He was out of breath even while talking, hot and sweating all the time and his color was bad. The autopysy said it was a heart attack and all his arteries to to the heart were severly damaged.
    Not sure of the gear being the part of cause.

But, a heart attack was the culptit.

BG
    Man unreal....this just goes to show you need to go to the doctor often and have everything checked . This is very sad.

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    This is so sad, I am speechless....

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    Damm, T-Mos was the man. I can't believe we lost another soldier, another angel and mate. RIP T-MOS! You will always be remembered.

jbm
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Man unreal....this just goes to show you need to go to the doctor often and have everything checked . This is very sad.
    Agreed! Even if your using AAS or not!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Our prayers for you and his family... It's a sad day
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    RIP mate, thanks for everything.

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    RIP brotha!!!!!

HORSE is offline I am HELLO KITTY damnit!!!
    He has a son he has left behind and I pray he has the strength and support he needs to make it through this....I will be setting up a donation fund in his son's name at each and every site I have any influence at....

This has honestly hit me as hard as when my brother passed away a few months ago, I just can't ****ing believe it....

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    RIP. If this is for real I'm sorry to hear it. I know I've learned from him and I'm sure hundreds of others here have to.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread Information