Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: T-mos "gone but not forgotten"

DOM6 is offline Member
    he did say it was an experiment^^^^

DDDNTZ is offline Associate Member
    A tragic loss indeed. I'm just so confused. How can he be gone? R.I.P brotha

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    As already mentioned above he would spend alot time in threads swaying 18 year old newbs away from aas usage. This is very sad news, RIP T-MOS.

I just read an old PM from back in 06 where he said he had been cycling for 8 years. This is so strange, I remember him saying he would get blood work done and didnt he also get regular check ups?

Back in 06 he and I butted hesds a few times and would always settle it in PMs where I would still be fired up and pissed off but he always had a way of being the bigger man and making things cool again. He was a stand up guy.

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TITANIUM View Post
    Bro, I have been informed that it is no rumor.

And besides, who would spread a rumor like this???

T-MOS?
    Friends?
    Family?
    Caring Board Members?
    Who????

No one, sorry to say..............................
    I dunno.

Some guys here started a rumor on my board about a year ago that I had committed suicide.

I had simply taken a weekend off with my chick.
    -Corey "Narkissos" Springer

Published Author.
    Owner of :
    Apollo Fitness Barbados etc
    Blogger

Quote Originally Posted by texasmk4
    Nark is like intel, Brilliant inside and awsome outside :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Here's a little-known-secret, that most people won't tell you: In the sphere of fitness, everything works.
    Every(intelligent)thing works (once aptly and consistently applied)
    It really is that simple.
    This is the perpetual bodybuilding paradigm
    **No Source Checks**
    Contact Me

Dinosaur is offline Member
    I hope this is not just some funny rumors.

if its true than I will say:

t-mos the super man

our prayers and thoughts go to you and your family.

ray0414 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DDDNTZ View Post
    I just read an old PM from back in 06 where he said he had been cycling for 8 years. This is so strange, I remember him saying he would get blood work done and didnt he also get regular check ups?
    in that last thread about the meth tren he had stopped the cycle and was going to get bloodwork done to make sure everything came back to normal.I dont know if he had time to get the bloodwork done yet or not.

its kinda silly though cuase he almost went against the things he said cause he had just done a tren cycle 6 weeks before starting the test/meth tren cycle, and decided he didnt give himself a enough time to recover and stopped the cycle. He said he was having shortness of breath doing any cardio but that it was normal for him cause he was a "fat guy"(those were his exact words in his thread.

The bottom line is that blood work doesnt always tell the entire story. There is no bloodwork in the world that can tell you 100% if anything is wrong with your arteries or heart.Doctors dont truly know until they go in there and look. Have you ever had an older member of the family say that the doctor told them they wont know how much blockage there is until they "go in and look"? They thought my grandpa had 90% blockage and they went in and it was only like 20%. it can go the other way too. 10 years of hard steroid use is going to take its toll on your heart and arteries no matter how much supplement supports you take or how healthy you eat. Elevated testosterone = more blockage/heart problems which is why men have higher cases of heart attacks at younger ages. If you think that you can take steroids "correctly" and not have any permenant side effects then you are greatly mistaken. If you take steroids you know the risks that come with them.

But truth is Tmos will be greatly missed on these boards he was a very funny and smart guy and always wanted to help people and it sucks we have lost the big guy.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Im shocked i still dont believe it all i can say is my thoughts go out to friends and family

R.I.P T-Mos

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Took me a while T-Mos (to find the right picture), but I hope you like my avatar.

I pay my respect to you
    Last edited by Immortal Soldier; 08-19-2009 at 11:46 PM.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ray0414 View Post
    in that last thread about the meth tren he had stopped the cycle and was going to get bloodwork done to make sure everything came back to normal.I dont know if he had time to get the bloodwork done yet or not.

its kinda silly though cuase he almost went against the things he said cause he had just done a tren cycle 6 weeks before starting the test/meth tren cycle, and decided he didnt give himself a enough time to recover and stopped the cycle. He said he was having shortness of breath doing any cardio but that it was normal for him cause he was a "fat guy"(those were his exact words in his thread.

The bottom line is that blood work doesnt always tell the entire story. There is no bloodwork in the world that can tell you 100% if anything is wrong with your arteries or heart.Doctors dont truly know until they go in there and look. Have you ever had an older member of the family say that the doctor told them they wont know how much blockage there is until they "go in and look"? They thought my grandpa had 90% blockage and they went in and it was only like 20%. it can go the other way too. 10 years of hard steroid use is going to take its toll on your heart and arteries no matter how much supplement supports you take or how healthy you eat. Elevated testosterone= more blockage/heart problems which is why men have higher cases of heart attacks at younger ages. If you think that you can take steroids "correctly" and not have any permenant side effects then you are greatly mistaken. If you take steroids you know the risks that come with them.

But truth is Tmos will be greatly missed on these boards he was a very funny and smart guy and always wanted to help people and it sucks we have lost the big guy.
    You cant technically say that, Testosterone and higher death rates in men is simple one postulated reason for men to have shorter life spans than women. It is also postulated that higher testosterone in men increases risk taking behavior, which has been postulated to be a reason for death earlier in men than in women. So you can naturally see where I am going with this. It is not a proven fact that higher relative values of Testosterone will kill a man faster than a women. However there is a growing body of evidence that lower testosterone either clinically or sub-clinically in men is associated with increased mortality and morbidity throughout all age and peer groups relative to that of the normally accepted values.

Other than that one sentence I completely agree with you. Sorry I am a science geek, and CVP physiology is kinda my thing/ or will be again here in the short term again.

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    wow. this is terrible. RIP boss

TRT,MAN is offline Member
    fvck t-mos what happend bro. all i can say is sorry bro. what ever resent moves you made lately may have caused you to come up short. cant believe your gone. keep your head up high where ever your at. and keep on doing your thing in your new life. later bro.

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    WOW man.... SAD day today man. WTF!

RIP T.

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"
    man this is just crazy...RIP T-mos

Very sad

He was a cool guy...

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member

I say this thread is to be made " Sticky" maybe some good will come from the loss.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    This is horible........RIP mate.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    this is still hard for me to belive. he is such a great person. this board was a huge part of his life and he was by far the best monitor this board has ever had
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    Took me a while T-Mos (to find the right picture), but I hope you like my avatar.

I pay my respect to you

i love the avy bro
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    this is still hard for me to belive. he is such a great person. this board was a huge part of his life and he was by far the best monitor this board has ever had
    Agreed! and the Friendliest

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    RIP brother!!!

PT
    who can tell me what city he is from? i checked his ip but cant tell. at least the state would help? the ip from the thread starter and t-mos show they live close but i want to know the city so i can search for newspaper clippings or obbituarys. i want to know for sure and i definatly want a copy of the autopsy so we can try to figure out how this happened and if we can use the info to help others in the future

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    IDK what to say still.... I am speechless..... I think it's harder to read of forum then hear in real life due to simple fact.... The thought of bullshit lies in the back of my head... But out of respect...And if this is true..... It is truly devastating to all of us. Our very own superman... Taken from us.

RIP T-mos... I respect you the most out of everyone here... Any question I had you were there.....You taught me so much. God bless you bro.

PT
    t-mos left for maxico a few weeks ago for 4 days and made sure every staff member here knew he would be gone for that time period. he was on this board every single day so when he didnt log on the last 5 days naturally i thought the worst. i asked admin if he knew anything and we all tried to figure out were he has been because it wasnt like him to leave without letting us all know. anyway this post shed some light on why he hasnt been around. t-mos is a great guy no matter what the autopsy says and i just wish he has still around because im really going to miss him and this board will definatly miss the hard work he put in 24/7

jbm
    He got a nice happy vacation at Cancun... before he past away...

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    t-mos left for maxico a few weeks ago for 4 days and made sure every staff member here knew he would be gone for that time period.
    Yeah this is true. He was on practically every day he had a chance to be. Trying to fill the world of his knowledge.

jbm
    I will always remember you T! Every time I post pics you always requested for a brunette...

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    Holy... WOW... I am absolutely speechless...

The only thing I can really say is...

Thank you for ALL the HELP you gave to ME and to EVERYONE Else T-Mos.. (David), our conversations were just that our conversations.. I will forever remember and utilize everything you ever taught me... You will be greatly missed...

I will see you one day.. In the clouds.. In Heaven's Exquisite Weight ROOM... That God created JUST FOR US IRON LOVER'S !!!

RIP T-MOS... REST IN PEACE BRO....
    This is Mrs.Deuce and I would just like to say RIP TMOS, David. He helped my husband w/ everything and kept him safe during cycles and safe w/ everything that went along w/ cycles.(As much as one can be safe... you guys know what I mean) He will truly be missed and I can't express how deeply this saddens me to know such a great man is gone.

RIP
    Last edited by The Deuce; 08-20-2009 at 05:46 AM.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I really really dont know what to say right now, i just dont want to believe it.

Ive never met David but we spent hours chatting, when i first joined he was one of my best buddies here, it feels like ive lost a brother..

I agree that this should be made a sticky or that we should do something in his memory, out of respect he should never be forgotten..

RIP brother...

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    holy shit. really unbelievable.

I'm still hoping this isn't true...

who can tell me what city he is from?
    I'm pretty sure he was from the Pittsburgh area.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    yeah i've never met him but feels like you know him cause you talk so much on here!

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    R.I.P mate. My condolences to his family and friends

HORSE is offline I am HELLO KITTY damnit!!!
    I can assure you all that it is true, I was sent the a copy of his obituary but was asked not to post it on any of the boards....

David was a VERY good friend of mine and have been trying to contact him for over four days to avail, by the second day of no contact I knew something was wrong....

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    holy shit. really unbelievable.

I'm still hoping this isn't true...

I'm pretty sure he was from the Pittsburgh area.
    What? I live in Pittsburgh

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    wow

im speechless

hope his soul may rest in an eternal gym

HORSE is offline I am HELLO KITTY damnit!!!
    David lived in Altoona Pennsylvania....

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Big~ View Post
    David if you're looking down from above I hope you know how much you meant to all of us. Several years ago when you were Sman12-B it seemed you, I, and Merc worked so hard to steer all the noobs in the right direction. I'm a better man for having known you and can't begin to express how saddened I am by this.
    I apologize to *Admin* for creating this account, but I couldn't let this pass without interjecting my condolences.
    i believe Admin will let this instance slide BIG

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    Maybe its time Big came back..

He and T-Mos spent hours every day in the Q&A keeping things in order, things can get out of hand without a vet in there....

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    I dont think its an issue Dukki. This issue is more than the board. Sad sad sad

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread Information