Big Show 23 Guest

Exclamation Boy some wrestling fans are stupid

I was just on this Triple H fan site and the site owner says in a quote

Q: With all respect for Triple H being that he's my favortive wrestler, i wondered if he had ever taken steroids or other drugs?
    A: Well, the answer to that depends on who you ask Hunter stated in a recent interview with Steppin' Out Magazine (you can read the article here )that he doesn't condone the use of steroids as a recreational drug. Do I personally think he uses? No. I think he's a very dedicated athlete that has worked on his physique most of his life. He spent 8 months with not much else to do but eat and train. There's your bulk. Plus that, he looks like he's trimmed down a bit to me since he's back to a full-time schedule.
    Here's Triple H's quote from that interview

CH: Many have accused wrestlers of taking steroids to achieve otherwise impossible muscle mass. Have you ever taken steroids?
    Triple H: I don't condone it's use. But I understand its place. I don't have a problem with people who take steroids. It's a great medicine for people who need it, and it has a place in the world just like any other medication. If a doctor feels that's what you need to improve your health or life and puts you on it, then that's great. However, if you take it without a prescription, then it's just a drug like any other drug, and you shouldn't take it. It should only be given by a doctor.
    Who the hell does he think he's fooling he so obviously uses steroids it's not funny

BostonBobby is offline Associate Member
    He kinda just beat around the question...Of course he uses them though... I think almost all of them do... I mean they look big on tv but when you see them in person your like WTF... There monsters...

B

Thread Information