RageControl is offline Senior Member

Angry Blah ready for the newyears resolution bungholes at the gym?

There already starting to flood my gym.. Yes the dreaded im gonna get fit for the newyear tools! I f*&king hate these people! Im freaking standing there waiting for a bench while these tools attempt to bench 40 pounds and take 30 minute breaks inbetween sets. There should be a way to ban these idiots there just making it harder for the dedicated to achieve there goals. BIG F-U to those assholes it is sorta fun watching them quit one by one though.

God i hate newyears.

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Yeah, they suck...

Just remember: You were new once too..

Eddyflash is offline Junior Member
    Yes I was new once but I did not do it based on a stupid resoloution that would not stick.. it did it based on self-respect.. something you shouldn't have to make a resoloution for.. self-respect should be natural...These people are generally fat ass docker wearing people that are so mentally weak they use food for "comfort" .. "it's not about how you look it's about how you feel inside and stuff" I SAY BLAH!! That is bullshit *phew* Ok my public display of anger is complete... People just really piss me off sometimes....

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    I hear ya brothas. I honestly don't think i've ever seen someone make a new years resolution to get fit and actually got fit and stayed with it. I don't think this is just some type of committment u just make because of the new year. 99% of them u won't see by time march comes around if not sooner.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Again, I am reminded of why I started training at home

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    i agree with ron.

another batch I hate (when I went to a gym) are those get-the-beach-body bungholes that pack the gym. F'ing college fratboys who go 5 at a time to a bench or machine and hog the thing waiting 20 minutes between sets while alternately ogling the women, flexing and talking shit.

they really pissed me off

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    oh in my ire i forgot to jmention that they show up about 4 weeks before spring break, as if they can do any growing in that amount of time.

RON
    There was once a great Golds I used to work out in. It was great nothing but guys who loved to move iron. Then it got bought out and it became a meat marked. Now its gone and 24hr fitness took my town over. I hate going to a gym where everyone thinks there there to hook up. Don't get me wrong....I like to look at fine women as much as the next guy but not when I'm trying to get my lift on.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by RON
    Again, I am reminded of why I started training at home
    Your a lucky man! Id give anything to workout at home. But that would require another home and lots of equipment...

peace

Colibri is offline Banned
    Bah, stop whining. Babies.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Can't wait until Feb 1st. They will all be gone!

shorty2big is offline Member
    I can't complain about 'em. That's a money month for me 'cause I work there.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Ron do you ever get bored working out at home? I personally like the convienence of it but sometimes i like just being around people if you know what i mean.

Rage i hear you man.. i know what you are talking aboot when it comes to these fucks. It's like this fatass guy who used to try to TELL ME! how to do my set. Ha what a fuck fucking fucker fucked up motherfucker! Shit still pisses me off.

That reminds me SHUT YOUR FUCKING FACE UNCLE FUCKER

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Shredz
    Can't wait until Feb 1st. They will all be gone!
    Hahaha

RON
    Mike, I actually really miss the gym. I have a chance to get a very dedicated W/O partner if I went back today but my schedule is so F-ed up right now it just works out better if I stay at home. Plus I know I will get sick of all the meat market BS that goes on at the gym's here. I want to train hard and serious when I work out and I don't wanna wait for a machine while some guy is trying to get the digits from the hot brunette at the machine next door.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    I was in today 1/1/2003, and the place that never has anyone there was completely packed. I have'nt ever seen 3/4 of the people I saw today. These are the same people who sit on the machines or bench, and wont let ya work in, or they huff and puff if you ask. Soooooo annoying. I cant wait til the all quit!

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    New Years does suck. I usually go deeper into my hatred, I can't stand Mondays and Tuesdays at my gym. Always newbi's coming in after a bad weekend saying they are going to quit drinking and get in shape. Were are they come Wednesday??? Another favorite of mine usually the gym slows a little come Feb but then you get all the assholes talking about getting cut for spring break. arg. I cant stand hearing some asshole standing there at 20+%BF saying he is going to have a ripped 6-pack for spring break. I guess I am just bitter.

Pain.

Quad is offline Female Member

Re: Blah ready for the newyears resolution bungholes at the gym?

Originally posted by RageControl
    There already starting to flood my gym.. Yes the dreaded im gonna get fit for the newyear tools! I f*&king hate these people! Im freaking standing there waiting for a bench while these tools attempt to bench 40 pounds and take 30 minute breaks inbetween sets. There should be a way to ban these idiots there just making it harder for the dedicated to achieve there goals. BIG F-U to those assholes it is sorta fun watching them quit one by one though.

God i hate newyears.

OMFG! i'm dying over here! this is hilarious!
    i can hardly wait to go to the gym on monday and stand in line for a bench!!!
    Winners never quit...Quitters never win!!!

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by symatech

Your a lucky man! Id give anything to workout at home. But that would require another home and lots of equipment...
    peace
    nuts to that! i love working out at crowded gyms. usually nice people to talk to, hot girls abound...and it makes me feel good when i look better than a lot of the people there...not that that happens often though....

also, the gym is like my refuge from all the other crap in life. working out is relaxing and fun for me (not all the time...), so i don't mind taking a long time in there.

-- clocky baby

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by jeffylyte
    i agree with ron.

another batch I hate (when I went to a gym) are those get-the-beach-body bungholes that pack the gym. F'ing college fratboys who go 5 at a time to a bench or machine and hog the thing waiting 20 minutes between sets while alternately ogling the women, flexing and talking shit.

they really pissed me off
    im a "college fratboy", the only time i took a break from the gym was due to surgery. I hear what ur saying but dont think every "college fratboy" is an ignorant gym hog who's only purpose is to be ready for spring break.

Terinox is offline The One & Only

University gyms are the worst!!!

You guys go through the "new years resolution" thing only once a year. Us university folk go through it twice a year

First, in September, all the new students to the Univ. think "hey, I'm gonna start working, and i'm gonna take this serious, bla bla bla" And then, the game begins. As you start in Sept. the gym is packed, with like 30 ppl always in the gym, and, as the weeks go by, and the midterms creep up and time passes on, they all start dropping one by one like flies!!! ROFL!!! Only about 10-15 "regulars" will be in the gym, the only ones that workout seriously! And sometimes, near the end of the year, you will have the gym to yourself! COMPLETELY!

AND THEN we go through the WHOLE process again in January

Yung Wun is offline Member
    Day one

it was horrible my gym was packed today
    it prolly be a sweat box this evening
    i dont know whatelse to say
    horrible sums it up pretty well
    like the rest of you i cant wait till feb. 1st
    or maybe in two weeks hopefully

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    University gyms are the worst!!!
    Amen to that. Thats why I joined a new gym but it turned out this new place I joined is even worse then the University's gym
    Today was exceptionally bad....

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    first day back working out at golds gym at MSU. Its already a fairly small gym that usually is just enough for the regulars, but now its fuckin packed. Added about a 1/2 hour to my leg workout today, that and all the new hot girls that joined fuckin distract me. Just gotta hang in there for 1 more month till it clears out.

Thread Information