Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Treadmill HELP Please

Ok....my treadmill has been moved to the disabled list. The belt has stretched and won't stay in place. I've tried adjusting the rollers but it is too far gone.

So..does anyone know if..... it is hard to get replacement belts and is it hard to put them on.

Any help would be appreciated.

C.B.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    If i were you i would go to the web address ( if one) of the manufacturer that made your tredmill and look for replacement parts.

If they have the parts they will also have the instructions on how to replace it.

Good luck

Thanks. I actually did some more searching and found TreadmillDoctor.com. They have everything I need. I tried the Proform sight and they didn't offer replacement parts....just new treadmills. I'm gtg now. Thanks.

C.B.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Barbi, im not sure if this will work, but i rescently bought a new weight bench. And well i don't like to buy replacement parts so i called the the comp that made it and told them that i was missing a few things . The only questions they asked were, what i was missing and my address. I got the parts 2 weeks later.

It was easy as pie.

The above statement is fiction and for laughs only.. BigMike does not do shit like that inorder to get free replacement parts that he feels he will need in year or two. Nor does he advise anybody else to do so.

LOL. That might be a good idea....but since they don't sell this model anymore.....they might figure something is up. The walking belt is $65.00 which is cheaper than a new treadmill and the gas I will use driving to the damn gym at 0500 for my cardio, back home to eat, then back to base to work. Sigh......

C.B.

P.s....not that I, a humble servant of the US Govt, defender of the constitution would EVER knowingly steal from anyone.

C.B.

Steal? I look at it as a gift from the great peole who sold me my bench

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I also get a lot of gifts from the good people of UPS and FedEX when they forget to make me sign for something. hehehe My dad tought me that one, he actually works for them, I am so proud of him...

LOL and your parents should be proud of you both LOLOL.

C.B. luvz ya anyway.

C.B.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    How long did it take before you had to replace the belt? I have one too and hate looking foward the day i have to replace it. Happy New Years C.B.

I've had the treadmill 2 yrs but it was used and I had it in the Caribbean so I think the sea air did some damage to it. I think they should last a while...I think I made mine worse trying to adjust it myself and over tightening it on one side.

I ordere the belt and it should be here this weekend..

Happy New Year Ranger DUDE

Thread Information