FireFighter is offline Associate Member

Need some advice

Hey guys,

Im in a really shitty mood. I have a question i don't think any of you can actually help me with, but i do need someone to talk to and since i don't really have anyone to talk to right now i felt i'd let it out on here.

Its about my girlfriend. It seems all we do is argue now. we've been together for almost 2 years now and everything used to be great. The main reason is because of her ex boyfriend. I hate the guy. Her parents always compare me to him. They joke about it, but it has got past the point where i can take it anymore. I've told my girlfriend about this and it still doesn't change. I mean i think the guy is a total fuckhead. i want to beat the living piss outta him, but i know she'd be very mad at me. The reason I don't really like him is because if me and her are out somewhere together and he's by chance there, he'll try and stare me down and follow us around. haha I know i sound like a pussy. I mean I'd love to beat him down, i'd have a great time doing it, she'd just be very pissed at me and i don't wanna go through that.

The thing that bothered me the most today was like two days ago i was once again compared to this fuck. Her sister told me i looked like him. I was wearing a shirt that my girlfriend bought me and the other night her mom said something once again about he'd bring her to nice places and shit. they both really pissed me off. The thing that triggered all this today was that i brought her to the gym with me today. She never really talked to me there and then she came over to talk to me for a couple of minutes and her ex came walking in. I was like i hate that tool, she laughed at that. she starting running on the treadmill(fuckin stinky bastard, i'd break him like a twig! ) and she left talk to me and started talking to him. She was talking to him for well over 20 minutes. I was getting pissed. I finished working out and she was still talking to him, so i went in the chage room and got ready and i came out.. yup you guessed it still talking to him. so i sat and waited. she finally went into the change room and got her jacket. she said i didn't have to be a dick about things, and then i freaked. I didn't say a word to her and then just dropped her off at home. She called me later tonight and we had a conversation. I told her that i really don't like the guy and that really bothered me. I also said that i better not ever get compared to him again or else i don't know what im gonna do. I mean this is getting to the point where its really bothering me... am i right for doing what im doing? The thing is that im supposed to go to montreal with her family tomorrow.. Im not even sure if i want to do that. please hit me back with something.

sorry for writing a book!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I could see if she's still friends w/ him and they still talk on occasion but your situation seems like a bit much. And the thing w/ her parents and her sister compareing you to him is absoulte bullshit.
    I don't deal well w/ the ex-boyfriend thing so maybe I shouldn't even say anything.
    Best of luck to you though...

Thanks man, Its gay... thats pretty much it.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    When you were ready to leave the gym, you should have walked over to her and said "hey babe (babe, not baby), you ready to get out of here ?". Don't sit around and wait - that makes you look like a little bitch.

About the ex-boyfriend comparing shit. There's always going to be past boyfriends, so you gotta realize that fact. Next time the sister says you look like him, come back with sort of a smart ass remark like "except I'm better looking" just to get some humor thrown in there. Have a little pride in yourself. As for mothers, we'll, they're always going to compare boyfriends to others, because mother's have their standards. And they have the right to - it's their daughter - and they want the best for her.

On the other hand, if the dude does keep following you around, confront him. It's true she'll probably get pissed about it, but say something like "look dude, do yourself a favor and quit following us around. get over it, she's with me." That might start a little ruckus, so if it does, just be sure to get the first blows in. You gotta realize that girls don't like to not be friends after they break up with someone, but then again there is a point where it's too much. If it's gettin that way which it seems that it has, tell her about it - not just once, but over and over.

yeah I know Key. I just needed it off my chest bro. Its getting to the point where i can't take it anymore. thanks for the info though bro!

Tan
    Tan is offline Banned
    Dude You need dump her ass and move on to someone that respects you.She obviously has no respect for .Don't be pussy there's alot of good pussy out there.

Thread Information