Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator

Damn thieving f**kers

Went to go to the gym today been training at home as i have been short of time and find that the lock has been removed from the door and the gym closed.It was open 2 weeks ago but it is in the back of a rugby club and the members have the code to the door so we can come and go as we please.I then hear that it was closed because people kept stealing the fucking weights and equipment!!!

I thought training in a back street type gym had character and a sense of community about it seems like it is just as full as low life assholes as every where else

just needed to vent

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    The world is full of low lifes like theses. You never know who you can trust. These all always one or two guys who are thieves. Shit like that makes you not wanna trust anyone.

humpymuscle is offline Junior Member
    That's messed up. I was going to a gym that was in a seedy part of midtown NYC and they closed all of a sudden without telling anyone, not even giving anyone a reason or refund. Some guy called a TV show called Best Revenge or something and they found the owner and asked him questions at his house. The TV posted a number to call for all former members on the gym and the show. Then everybody got together and sued his ass (cuz that's what we do in the US).

PAYBACK'S A BITCH!

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    People suck, esp when money is involved. I was once told by my finance professor that you can't have money and morals. Sort of true I guess.

Pain.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Its not the money that concerns me but just that some theiving idiot managed to close a gym for 70 odd people £$"^%!**&^%$

Thread Information