Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Man whats going on?just got my arse kicked

Sust999 is offline New Member

Man whats going on?just got my arse kicked

Hi, i started taking sustanon250 about 6 week ago. Ive never used it before. The other night i caught some guys breaking into my car, I thought now was my chance so i flexed up and went outside expecting the sustanon to take over. I ended up getting my arse kicked. What is going on? I thought steroids make you able to fight??

Leroy Brown is offline Junior Member

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    hahaha you're kidding right. if i had a dollar for every juice monkey i've knocked out or choked out i'd have my retirement taken care of. what gets me most about this post is 'you saw some guys' as in more than one guy and you thought you'd take em on. big mistake even if you're a good fighter in a one on one scenario, multiple attackers is a whole new can of worms. i've only been face with multiple attackers a few times and my startegy is totally different than single attacker. bottom line is fighting ( on the street )is dumb and not worth the legal risk or injury risks. confucious say: "get good car insurance, no need to worry"

symatech is offline Retired Moderator

Angry

OMG. Bro, seriously now, who told you that SUST could make you a good fighter. Furthermore, whoever said being big makes you a good fighter. You may find it ironic that the only fights I have won were against guys way bigger than me. And the only fights ive lost were to guys smaller than me. SUST helps you build muscle, not kick ass. If you cant tell the difference between the two you shouldnt be on AAS.

i dont mean to flame you bro, just use some common sense please!
    trentyson likes this.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    oh man thats the funnyeset thing ,plesse tell me ur kidding !!!!
    trentyson likes this.

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    hahaha, no offense man, but steroids don't give you super powers. Next time at least take out a bat or something.

rmlock is offline New Member
    strength is only ONE aspect to a fight. skill, gameness, conditioning speed, reflexes, strategy etc etc

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    LMFAO!!!!!! No flame bro, but come on......!
    Last edited by BIG TEXAN; 01-06-2003 at 01:42 PM.

nuke is offline Member
    Hey bro....If you couldnt fight before, you're not going to be Tyson now...

Youre on gear for all the wrong reasons my friend.

Nevermind is offline New Member
    Originally posted by chicamahomico
    what gets me most about this post is 'you saw some guys' as in more than one guy and you thought you'd take em on.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

How many guys were there?

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    Please tell me you made up that story!

durbin22 is offline Member
    You got what you deserved for thinking like that.

Sust999 is offline New Member
    yeah i know its stupid now when i think about it. There was 4 guys and i sort of thought i wouldnt feel there punches. Now i got two black eyes and my arm is in a sling. At least ive learnt a lesson.

Got Gear? is offline Member
    You shoulda posted on AR first stoopid!

Now, if you'd have posted here first, everyone would have told you to bump the sust up to 500mg/week. THEN you woulda kicked some ass!

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Hey bro...did they take your girl too?
    kronik420 and trentyson like this.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Sust999
    yeah i know its stupid now when i think about it. There was 4 guys and i sort of thought i wouldnt feel there punches. Now i got two black eyes and my arm is in a sling. At least ive learnt a lesson.
    SEE bro!!! Now you cant train because your arms in a sling. Which makes the rest of your SUST cycle absolutely wortheless. NO more gains for you. Id stop the cycle, start the clomid and go for a better start a few months from now.

At least you learned though. "Experience is the most brutal of teachers, but you learn, by god do you learn." -i forgot who said this but its true

good luck with your recovery.

Peace
    Symatech

ps. dont be afraid to keep posting on the board. Everybody has got to learn somewhere.

Muerte is offline New Member
    DAMN that was your car I was breaking into i'm sorry I guess my juice was working that night and yours wasn’t
    J/k 4 guys against 1...You need skills with that juice

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by durbin22
    You got what you deserved for thinking like that.
    Exactly.

lifter405 is offline Junior Member
    steroids are to help you build a better physique. size has very little to do with a fight. how do you think ronnie coleman would do in a fight with a heavyweight from the ufc, or lennox lewis? he would get the shit beaten out of himself. fighting is all is all go no show... period. bodybuilders have one goal, to look good. not to kick ass.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    NO FKN WAY!!

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    This reminds of when I took my black belt test (I used to fight a little for my university's Tae Kwon Do Club...Olympic style), and one of the guys asked me what I would do if somebody pulled a gun and demanded my wallet...

correct answer...here you go (hand them the wallet).

Pride and money are not worth your life...honor maybe, but not pride nor money.

still growin is offline Member
    Everyone knows DECA makes you kick ass, not sust! LOL J/K bro. Even with juice and a good fighting background, I would think twice, or four times, before taking on 4 guys!

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    dickrenegade......you sure love your chain saws....lol..Madmax..

craigt25 is offline New Member
    Holy Shit!!! 4 guys. Bro unless your real name is Tito Ortiz you should have never even thought about goin out there. Steroids = bigger muscles, not better fighting skills

CT

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    wtf were you doing outside by yourself, did you not have a bat??? I mean 4 dudes and just your fists??, you would have to me iron mike tyson
    sucks that shit went down bro,

my tip: Get a bat, nice wooden one !!!!!

grab the bat and gloves next time and nuckle up like sosa!!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    look here man- on a scale from 1-10........strength, for a fight is about a 3.

You could be Mr. Olympia and get your ass handed to you by a skinny punk who knew what he was doing. Trust me- strength is nothing compared to technique.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Im sorry but im gonna have to flame you.

Sust999 it seems you are one of the dumbest motherfuckers on this board. If i am wrong please correct me. I feel is if i have been contaminated with ingornance for reading this post. I know i should not flame, but you have made it all to easy for me to do so. The other bros on the board are trying hard not to flame you. I myself am just gonna let the dice roll when i say, "dumbass."

Sust it is dipshits like you who give the rest of us a bad name. Maybe im being a little harsh, but this is how i feel right now. Im actually a little pissed off.

Mods i am sorry for this post, i know i am not above the rules but i feel that somebody has to say something that might make this "kid" think. If you fee like you should delete this then do so, let the "kid" see it first please. Thankyou.

brs
    brs is offline New Member
    wow this is the funniest thing i have ever read. this cant possibly be serious. o and f the bat grab a gun and blow out some knee caps or get a chain saw like dickrenegade said.

IronRuffy is offline Associate Member
    I'm with Bigmike on this!

Not only are you retarded enough to go outside thinking your invincible with your new powers! But you shared it with us..... They didn't even knock some sense into you. Sorry about your luck.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    We need a Hall of Flame for this one and some other ones, like "My friend told me to inject in my ass - and now my sphincter is swollen"

lol

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Did you at least put on your cape before running out and make the" dun ta da dun"sound?See thats where you fucked up!
    kronik420 likes this.

Originally posted by jammergsxr
    Did you at least put on your cape before running out and make the" dun ta da dun"sound?See thats where you fucked up!
    LMFAO!! And scream - "I AM SUSTAMAN!"

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Originally posted by Warrior

LMFAO!! And scream - "I AM SUSTAMAN!"
    "ABLE TO CLEAR 2CC'S IN A SINGLE INJECT,I CAN POP AMP TOPS WITH MY MIGHTY THUMB AND CRUSH YOU BY A FLEX OF MY PEC!!!" SEEEEEEE thats what Warrior and I do....works everytime!Then we fly around and save Damsels from Horny conditions.

lmfao @ new powers and sustaman..

Warrior i think a Hall of flame is a fantastic idea seriously.

lol warrior, i remember the spencter one. haha.. And the dewd that thought that put d-bol up his ass.

LMFAO - Had a Finaplix one not to long ago too, "Has anyone tried useing the implant gun? - seems like it wouldn't be that bad!"

FKNMONSTER is offline Junior Member
    i still dont understand the reasoning?? juice makes me calmer if anything... everybody says i'm all monotone while on it..... even at work i'd never take on 4 guys, even if they were all little.... arm in a sling, now you've ruined a good cycle grrrrrrrr.....

I dont thin "Sustaman" did his research before he started juicing. He seen an opportunity to get some steroids and he got them. He was and is one of the many morons who belive that steroids make you a mean motherfucker. They do make you more agressive, but this can be controlled. He prolly seen that movie on lifetime about the steroid freak of a cop who got all agressive and shit. That movie prolly played out in his head when he went outside. So he thought he was gonna do some damage to those dewds.

Sustaman you invited the fires of hell to your pc when you posted this thread now take what you get. Let this be a harsh learning experience for ya.

Peace out

MDMA is offline Banned
    UltimateFighter.. technique aint shit. Its all about training.

One of the greatest fighters in the world, Rickson Gracie once said "I will only use technique if Im 99.5% sure I can pull it off successfully, which isn't often."

As far as this bro - at least he went out there and mingled. I was in a simular situation once when I saw a couple guys breaking into my truck. From 100 yards away I yelled at them and started to run at them, of course they ran away. If I could have done it all over, I woulda ran that 100 yards first, then started to yell. None the less - dude got his ass kicked, but at least he had balls to fight for his shit.

I just had to beat this one up right quick! You want it as an avatar BigMikeJ? LMFAO!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Man whats going on?just got my arse kicked-sustaman.gif  

Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread Information